Awakening of their revenge

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 2: Awakening of their revenge

 

 

 

 

Years have passed, but still this rotten world didn't learn anything.

"Excuse me!" Yoona yelled, it is obvious that she is in a hurry. "I'm late in the meeting!" looking at her watch while running in the whole floor. The elevator is slowly closing, but she manage to run inside before it closes.

"Whoo~" she blew as a relief. She noticed a man beside her, he is leaning against the wall, his eyes are close, and earphones are plugging to his both ears. He is undenyingly handsome also. The others went out, and only the two of them left. She again looks at the man and he is still sleeping. And it really bothers her a lot, so she boldly poke him. "Ah, excuse me?" she called.

Thank goodness, the man wakes up. He is really handsome. "What's it?" he said and unplugged his earphones. Yoona was amazed on his handsomeness and his pretty voice.

"Ah, you're still sleeping. Maybe you'll miss your floor so. . ." the elevator stopped and it opened.

"Thanks, I'm just on time." he looks at her and went out. She follows him with stare, and snaps after remembering that it is also her floor. "Now I'm really late!" she cried and ran fast as she could.

--

"I'm sorry. I'm late." she apologized as she went in.

"Manager Im Yoona, how come?" her father asked, waiting for explanation.

"Sorry Mr. President, it's just my car went out of gas so I took a taxi and there's a traffic on my way here." she explains.

"Proceed Miss Jung." Yoona sat on her place, then she lets a deep breathe.

 

After the meeting,

"Ah~" Jessica exhaled, relaxing herself on the rolling chair,

"You're tired, let me massage your back." a deep voice came from her back, and when she looked back. "Jonghyun-sshi." she smiled, seeing her beloved lover's face. Jonghyun went near, "I already saw her." Jessica looks at him. "Yoona? Where?"

"We met at the elevator."

"I see."

"She resembles with that demon." he is referring to Mr. Im Soo Man, Yoona's father.

"Perhaps." Jessica agreed, and stood up. "We must stick at our plan~" while touching his face with her right hand. "After we pass these difficulties, we can live together, and have a peaceful life." she added then kisses his lips. He rubs his palm against her lower face, continues kissing her gently.

 

The sunlight is perky and it burns all under its reach.

"Thank you for coming~" Jessica greeted as she shakes everyone's hand. "We really appreciate your today's presence." she continues and smiled.

"Lawyer Choi, where is Manager Im?" Mr. Soo Man asked, a bit worried about his daughter. "I'll contact her." Lawyer Choi Siwon answered.

"Make it faster."

"Yes sir." he bowed lightly and left. Then he met with Secretary Lee Kiseop on the way. "Where is Manager Im?" Lawyer Choi asked. "She said, we'll meet here." Secretary Lee answered. "She's not here yet and Mr. President is looking for her, call her immediately." Lawyer Choi ordered.

"Yes." Secretary Lee complied and dialed  her number. ("The subscriber cannot be reach, please try again later.")

"Where on earth is the Manager Im now?" Secretary Lee said with annoyance.

 

In a narrow street in Seoul,

"Where am I? Ugghh!! I have no signal." while stretching her cellphone for signal, she stops and rest for a while. As she breaths heavily, someone grabs her and covers . "mmm!!" she tries to look who it is. *T-the man earlier!*

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter Two***____________________