The distress

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 36: The distress

 

 

 

 

Time for empowering the SM Company,

[“In the middle of difficulties the company has experiencing, I assure you we will surpass this. The SM Company shall be great again. And since my loving husband is already gone, the company is left in my—”] the big door of the hall has opened, every eyes were immediately turned to its direction, even Jessica tried to see who’s the one who created the small disturbance. The thick silence was replaced by loud commotion. Something they didn’t expect to happen, now that the company is experiencing a large loss.

As if they saw a ghost, but for Jessica it was more than a ghost, like the god of the dead came to get her. [“This is not…. Happening..”] She whispered and closed her eyes, thinking that it will be gone if she did that.

[“Thank you for everything, but I’m already here….. Stepmother—”]

“Ugghh, NOOOO!!!”
“Jessica, what happened?” Mr. Im Soo Man asked worriedly while patting her back. She then realized it was all just a dream. Her lips start to tremble as she begins to answer. “N-nothing, I just have a nightmare.”

Mr. Im Soo Man’s face softens he kissed the top of her head and smiled, “Let us sleep.” She nodded as an answer. “You’re dead already Yoona, if not you better stay where the hell are you now. I won’t let you enter our lives again. I surely won’t let you.”

 

In Jonghyun’s apartment,

Because of what he saw last night it caused him to barely sleep afterwards. “Oh, Jonghyun-sshi~” one flirty woman approached him and hooked her arms around his neck. “We are you going today?”

“It’s none of your business.” And pulled her arms away from him, “Jonghyun-sshi, I thought we’ll going to—”

“Can’t you understand with your small brain that I don’t want your presence here? Leave before I push you out!” while pointing the door to her.

“What’s your problem? Before it is okay to visit you and now you're pushing me away! Why? Is there some girl involve?” raising her face to look at him, such a clingy woman.

“Well that’s before, I don’t deal with the past anymore.” And lead her to the door opening it for her, but the very image of Jessica met them. With cold eyes she eyed the woman like a peasant. “Who is she Jonghyun-sshi?” she asked, but he didn’t bother to answer her.

“Leave.” He commanded.

“Why? Because now that she is here you’re pushing me away?” and she raised a brow to Jessica’s direction. “What did you saw in her?”

“Are you blind? What a big mouthed b*tch you are.”

“What?!”

Jonghyun just shook his head, one crazy woman is hard to deal with and now there are two of them. “Jonghyun-sshi! Don’t just stand there, do something! This woman is bothering us!” and pointed a finger towards Jessica’s direction that earned a scowl from the later. “Ask her to leave already.” She added.

“How dare you order me to leave? Just an incompetent b*tch you are. Between us, I have a very important business to discuss with Jonghyun-sshi.” and looked adoringly towards Jonghyun before looking at the fuming woman. “How about you? What is your reason being here, except from throwing yourself at my boyfriend while it is obvious that he doesn’t want you.” Raising her brow and smirking at the woman’s face.

“You know what, you should leave already.” Jonghyun said to the woman, she turn her head towards him and back to Jessica still smiling at her. “Fine!” and leave them alone.

After the woman disappears from their sight Jonghyun face Jessica. “You too, just leave.” And walks past her but Jessica immediately blocks his way. “I need you Jonghyun-sshi.” She breathes.

“Really? Why?” he smirked raising his brow at her.

“As what have we planned.” She lowers her head uncomfortable with Jonghyun’s stare. “Taking down the Im Sooman.” Before she ended her speech a laugh echoes in the corridor, her sight flew towards Jonghyun’s direction who is laughing like mad in front of her. “Y-you… you’re expecting me to participate in your game again Jessica?”

Jessica’s eyes grew larger with what she saw, ‘This is not the Jonghyun-sshi I know.’

“Save your breath Jessica, I won’t listen to you again.”

“Please..” she said helplessly. “Please I’m begging you. Please, return to the SM Company. Please just this once.”

“What are your plans this time? Still the same? Revenge?” turning to Jessica, eyes boring at her. “Why can’t you just drop that plan and appreciate how easy your life is today? Forget the past and start to move on, revenge is not the solution. Just think about what it may create.” His eyes soften after saying the last sentence and Jessica saw it.

“NO!” she said, “Revenge is the solution. The damage is not enough, the death of Yoona is not enough!” Jonghyun’s eyes darken after hearing those, ’How dare her talk to Yoona that way?’ Jonghyun held both of her shoulders and shook her hardly. “Don’t you ever mention her name!” he growls but Jessica smirks at him. “Now look who is talking? Even until now you’re still head over heels in love with her!” she said with disgust.

Jonghyun lets her. “I don’t have time with this.” He whispers. “Please, I need you. I can’t do this by myself; I can’t trust anyone but you. Please Jonghyun-sshi I’m Begging you.”

“How are you sure that you can trust me?” the question left Jessica in awe. ‘Will he betray her? Of course not! Jonghyun will be the same man who’ll keep his promise, a promise that he won’t abandon her.’ “I trust you, your promise. I still remember your promise.” She looks at him in the eyes, “I know you won’t betray me. I know.” and like a travel of light, the memories they share together flash in his mind. The promise he said to her, holding him captive. Jessica is the last person that reminds of his childhood, the same woman who he promised to protect.

Realizing this, he’ll correct all the mistakes he created and one of those is Jessica’s attitude towards her revenge with Im Sooman. For him he can’t get any hatred towards the man as if it was taken away from him after the loss of Yoona. He’ll make it straight this time. Not for anyone else but for himself, for his vast feelings to Im Yoona.

 

Author's Note:

How is it? Sorry for an uneventful update...

 

______________***The End Of Chapter Thirty-six***______________