Not living with a happy ending

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 25: Not living with a happy ending

 

 

 

 

Almost two months have passed after the confession at that cold night of Christmas. But they kept their relationship as a secret. Another day for the SM Company,

“Look, it’s Manager Im.” An employee whispered as they saw Yoona walking down the corridor. A small pile of the gossipmongers was built at the corner. “Yeah.”

“Have you realized? She became more beautiful each day.”

“Yeah, I wonder if she has a boyfriend already.”

“But it was a bad news for the president.”

“Yeah, I agree.”

Secretary Lee heard them as he passed at them, walking with a straight posture, making him look like a more professional. *Manager Im? Got a boyfriend?*

“Oh, that was Secretary Lee.” They started as they saw him walked to Yoona.

“Do you think the two of them have a relationship?”

“Yeah, seems like they are so close with each other.”

“Right.”

 

“Manager Im.” Secretary Lee approached; Yoona turned her head to him. “K-Secretary Lee!” as she realized he was standing in front of her. Secretary Lee noticed her unusual attitude. “You’re behaving weirdly, what’s the matter?” he asked seriously. Yoona giggles as she saw his reaction. She clears and starts to answer, “The truth is…” she went to him closer, and leaned to his ear. “I’m dating Jonghyun-sshi.” She whispered then pulled herself afterwards. Secretary Lee left in a daze. He really can’t believe that the guy who he hates the most is the same guy who dates his boss. His blood boils immediately. Speaking of the devil, the guy he despises is now standing in front of him, and making an eye-to-eye contact with the woman beside him. He clenched his fists, making his nerves visible.

Both lovers were smiling, understanding each other only by the use of eye-to-eye contact, while in the other side, Secretary Lee glaring daggers at Jonghyun. Soon the three parted.

 

In Jonghyun’s house,

“Here!” Yoona said at Jonghyun who is waiting for her in the living room, handing to him the bowl of popcorn. “Perfect!” Jonghyun answered and get a handful of popcorn. Yoona smiled at him and sat beside him. Playing the movie, they soon got hooked. Gluing their eyes on the movie while getting the popcorn in the bowl and eating it. The first one who pulled was Jonghyun, seeing his girlfriend so absorbed with the movie; he felt to a bit. So he put his hand in the bowl and waited for Yoona’s hand to come. And the plan was a total success. Yoona looked at their hands and to Jonghyun, she blushed immediately and pulled her hand away. “S-sorry!!” she apologized and dropped her sight from him. Jonghyun felt happy with the little touch they made, and his lips curved.

Still, Yoona is staring elsewhere without Jonghyun’s reach. He got irritated so he took her chin and made her to face him. “Yoona.” He said while looking straight into her eyes, and slowly bending himself closer to kiss her when, “Oh, my poor eyes!” Minhyuk exclaimed while playfully putting his hands against his eyes. Jonghyun throws a pillow at him; Yoona realizes the situation and stands up. “Ah, I’ll just get something from my car.” She excused and exited. The two look at her leaving, then Jonghyun glares at Minhyuk. “What?” Minhyuk asked innocently.

 

In the parking,

Yoona remembers the happening earlier, her smile almost reaches the edges of her eyes. She can’t take the too much excitement, biting her lips and leans against her car. Her mind is full of Lee Jonghyun only. Suddenly, her cell phone rang. She saw the caller I.D.

[Kiseop-sshi is calling…..]

She took the call, “Yeobeoseyo?”

[“Manager Im, where exactly are you?”]

“Ah, I’m in…”

[“You are with Lee Jonghyun.”]

“Y-yeah.”

[“Have you forgotten what day today is?”]

He sounds serious and Yoona panics immediately. What did she forgot? Was there a meeting? “What?”

[“The day when Mr. President will arrive from his trip.”] How could she forget about her father’s arrival? She texted Jonghyun that she has to leave, then drove away.

 

The next morning, in Jessica’s office,

“You called me?” Jonghyun came in and locked the door behind him. “Miss me?” Jessica approached, telling him to kiss her, but he resisted, dodging her upcoming kiss. “What is it, Madam Im?” he asked seriously, Jessica felt uncomfortable with Jonghyun’s reaction. Demanding to know what happened to her Jonghyun when she was gone.

“What happened to you? You’re acting… different.”

“I’m sorry Madam, but I’m just acting as Im Yoona’s employee.”

“Im Yoona? Don’t include that wretch in our conversation!”

“Yes, because she is my boss, and you are her stepmother.”

“Hugh! Why are you acting like a loyal puppy to her now?” clenching her fists, and furrowed. Jonghyun sighed, “Jessica, stop this childish act.”

“Childish? You call this a childish?” Jonghyun felt guilty, he doesn’t want to hurt the woman he loved. And that was a past tense. “Look Jessica--” she suddenly brushed her lips into his. The sudden action left him in a shock expression. This was not from Yoona, her kiss was a way different from the kiss he shared with Yoona, unlike hers, that kiss was sweet and breath-taking, and this; this was passionate but bitter for him. When he already gathered his energy, he pushed her away. Jessica was shock with his action. They didn’t know that someone is watching them from a CCTV.

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter Twenty-five***____________________