Searching for the pieces

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 35: Searching for the pieces

 

 

 

 

One year and a half has passed, but still this corrupt world never learned a lesson. The changes were very visible; and the wheel of fate starts to move again.

 

In SM Company building,

A very familiar limousine stopped in front of the huge building. Its chauffeur immediately went to open his passenger’s door. A very elegant looking woman came out, wearing an above the knee black crossed-strap dress with white thick belt, and a five inches high heeled shoes. Her hair were tied into a high bun, her lips were painted red.

Everyone greeted her with a respect like a queen. Her assistant press the elevator’s button for her, after opening the assistant let her in first. She doesn’t want the elevator to be crowded so no one dares to accompany her when she’s in the elevator. They know their place.

“G-good morning madam.” The nervous Secretary Choi Sooyoung greeted her. She raised her left eyebrow when she noticed this. “My husband?” ignoring her greetings earlier.

“H-he’s with a meeting with someone ma’am.”

“Someone? Who might it be?” she became curious with this someone.

“I heard he was a detective.”

‘What is he planning this time? Hiring a detective, who will him having investigated?’

“I’ll check him.” She said and went straight to her husband’s office before the poor secretary stop her.

When she was going to knock, the door opened and a young good-looking man materialized in front of her. He just bowed at her and continues his pace. What a serious man, he doesn’t bother to smile at her.

She just dismisses the irritating feeling and went inside.

She saw her husband holding a glass of martini in his left hand. “I heard you’ve hired a detective.” She started, Im Sooman looked at her, and his knotted forehead straightens when he saw his lovely wife. “Oh, yes. He just went here earlier. We discussed about Yoona’s death.”

Just hearing her name is enough to stun Jessica’s whole system. ‘What does it mean?’

“What do you mean?” even her hands were sweating with great nervousness she composed herself well. ‘This is not happening. No.’ she kept on chanting in her mind.

“They said they’ll re-opening Yoona’s case.”
“For what?”

“The Seoul Police admitted that they had another investigation regarding with my Yoona’s case. There’s a big possibility that Yoona is still alive.” Like an atomic bomb blew in her face. ‘No, that can’t be! If she survived the hit of the gun, she can’t survive the raging sea, right? She must be dead! She has to be!’

“Jessica? Your face is pale is there something wrong?”

“N-no, this is nothing. I hope she’s fine, wherever she is.” ‘No! How I wish she’s rotting in hell by now.’

“I’ll do everything just to find her.”

‘And I’ll do everything just to delay the searching.’

 

In the same old apartment,

An excessive knock echoed in the whole backyard. “Jungshin!! Open the gate! Aish it won’t stop!!” Minhyuk yelled from his room. But the sound keeps on going. “Aissh! Jungshin open the gate!” he opened and yelled in the whole house. “Jungshin!!!” The door of the bathroom opened, “I’m taking a bath, go get it yourself!” Jungshin replied.

“Aishhh!!!” while messing his hair and stomping his feet, Minhyuk do it himself. “Who is it?!!” he said and burst open the gate in front of him.

“Minhyuk…” Jessica greeted, and his jaw dropped. “Y-you…”

“Where is Jonghyun-sshi?”

“Jonghyun-hyung? Why are you looking for him?”

“I need to tell something important to him.”

In BOICE Club’s room,

“Jonghyunnie? Where are you going?” The seductress said while sitting in the bed and covering her body with a white bed sheet. Jonghyun faced her with so much coldness in his eyes.

“Home. We’re done.”

The woman immediately stood up and went to stop him. “I-I thought you’re going to stay with me.”

“Who said that?”

“B-but we’re lovers right?”

Jonghyun’s cold expression turned colder. “Of course not!”

“Come’on Jonghyun! Normal people didn’t do what we do, so we’re lovers!” the woman said stubbornly.

“You think you’re the only woman whom I brought here.” He smirked and her jaw dropped. “Well, think again. There are many of you—” she slapped him, after grabbing her cocktail dress in the floor; she immediately put it on her. She is still wearing her undergarments, so it’s not hard. “I thought you love me! After giving myself to you—”

“I didn’t tell you to give your d*mn ing everything to me!”

“Jerk!” she screamed and stormed out of the room.

Jonghyun grinned. Yes, he knows that. He is a jerk, totally jerk.

 

“Oh, Jonghyun, man, you did it again.” Shindong, the manager of the club said while shaking his head sidewards. Jonghyun just held his silence and went straight to the door. “Going home?” Shindong asked, Jonghyun just gave him a nod.

“Okay then, take care. Hope you’ll not be ambush by a mad woman.” He chuckled, Jonghyun just ignored it.

 

But he didn’t know that there is someone who’s waiting for him, not a mad woman but a desperate one.

“Jonghyun-sshi.” Jessica whispered after seeing Jonghyun.

“Why are you here?” he greeted her coldly. Jessica immediately noticed his cold shoulder towards her and felt a pang of pain in her heart. She still love him and it never stop.

“There’s a problem.”

“What problem? Did Im Sooman already see sense and divorced you?”

“No, bigger than that!”

“So, he’ll going to disown you or what. I don’t have time with this Jessica.” He said and turned his back at her.

“She’s alive…”

Jonghyun’s hand froze in mid-air. ‘Did he hear her right?’

“The Seoul Police commit a mistake; the one that had been burnt was not the real Yoona.” His heart is in chaos, ‘If it was really not Im Yoona, then where the real one is. How much he hopes that she was still alive but…’

“They’re having an investigation as well he hired a private detective to search for her. Jonghyun-sshi, I’m scared what if she returned, what if she tell everything to the police, what if—”

“Then it’s payback time for them.” He cut-off and entered his room, leaving the stunned Jessica.

 

In BOICE Club,

“What’s the problem man, you can share it.” Shindong asked, “It’s so rare for you to come this late and drunk yourself out.”

“I’d rather keep it to myself. I don’t want to trouble you.” Shindong shrugged, “If that’s what you want. Hey!” holding Jonghyun before collapsing on the cold floor.

“I’m going home.”

“Are you insane?! You can’t carry yourself, how much more to drive your car.”

Jonghyun chuckled, “Yeah, I’m insane. After she was gone I became like this!”

“Jonghyun—”

“Don’t mind me; I’ll take a cab instead.” He shrugged him off and stands straight. “You sure?”

“Yeah.”

While still waiting for a cab, it’s like his heart did this leap thing and as if his eyes developed their mind on their own. He finds himself looking at the opposite side of the street. There was a lady standing on his opposite, wearing a summer dress. He doesn’t have a hobby of checking a complete stranger, but what stunned him most is when he fully sees her face. The effect of the beer he drunk immediately vanished from his system.

‘Is he just hallucinating? Imagining things?’

He imagined that there is someone who looks like Yoona, standing at his very opposite. ‘Maybe this is the effect of too much drinking of beer. He must be dreaming right now.’ He closed and opened his eyes only to find her standing still; he did it many times until his whole body awaken. This is real. Yoona was there, standing and looking directly at him.

“Yoona.” He whispered softly, the effect of the alcohol disappeared from his system. He immediately run the distance between them and caused him to receive honks from the mad drivers, but he didn’t bothers. What matters to him is to prove if his sight didn’t trick him. But as soon as he stepped his foot to the other side of the street, where he saw Yoona… she was gone. No trace of her. He wonders his sight, expecting to see her. “… Yoona.”

 

Author's Note:

Sorry for the delay... Hope you like it ^_____^

 

______________***The End Of Chapter Thirty-five***______________