Tearing them apart

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 28: Tearing them apart

 

 

 

 

Yuri knew that her long-distant cousin likes Yoona since they’re kids.

(“I would like you to meet, my daughter, Yoona.”) Mrs. Im said to the two kids who are sitting on the couch. Yuri blinked and saw a very charming girl clinging on her mother’s dress. (“Hi, I’m Im Yoona.”) She introduced cheerfully, she really looks like a real Disney Princess for her. She stood up, (“I’m Kwon Yuri, and this is my cousin..”) pointing at the young Secretary Lee. He clears his throat, making himself a bit mysterious but his cheeks are flashing with red. (“I-I’m Lee Kiseop.”) Because Yoona is the Im couple’s only child, her mother always lets her to play with them and also their parents are close friends.

 

Yuri really went home at night, remembering her cousin’s situation, she felt really sorry for him. *Now, I really want to know the man who stole Yoona’s heart.* Then head to her apartment.

“I’m home.” Yuri said and went inside. A very cheerful Yoona greeted her, “Welcome home Yul.” She smiled, “I prepared you dinner.”

Yuri went to the table, “Is there any special occasion? Oh my god, did I forgot your birthday?” Yoona chuckles, “No, you didn’t forget my birthday.”

“Then what about this feast-like dinner?”

“I just felt to do something special today, since.” She didn’t finish but smiled. “Since what?” Yuri can’t wait for her answer.

“Jonghyun-sshi…” Yuri looked at her eyes, Jonghyun-sshi? That was the man who Secretary Lee told to her earlier. “He proposed to me.” Because of the unexpected news Yuri dropped her handbag and her eyes widened in shock.

“Yul?”

Yuri snapped in reality after hearing Yoona’s voice, “I’m just a bit surprised. C-congratulations.” She tries. Thinking what would Secretary Lee’s reaction hurt her so much.

 

Yoona didn’t stop on thinking the very special event earlier,

(“Dad will break us off so I made this decision.”) Jonghyun looks at her for a long time and not utter any words, (“I love you Jonghyun-sshi.”) Jonghyun closed and opened his eyes, he suddenly hugged her tightly. (“Me too, I won’t let them tear us apart.”)

(“How could we possibly do that? Dad is so powerful, I know he’ll do everything..”) Jonghyun lets from their hug and caress her face, (“Let’s get married.”)

(“What?”)

(“Im Yoona, will you marry me?”) He kneeled in front of her and presents an eye-catching engagement ring. Yoona chuckles in his cheesy action, (“Of course, I will.”) she smiled. (“Really?”) Jonghyun stood up, Yoona nodded. (“Oh, great!”) he then held Yoona on her waist and spun her around. Yoona chuckled.

 For the nth time, she spread her fingers in the air and watches the ring on her finger. *Thank you Lord.* she smiled and closed her eyes.

While in Jonghyun’s room,

He is thinking if he really made the good choice. But Yoona’s reaction when he proposed to her was so heart-warming, he wanted to protect her. He already made up his mind; he’ll forget about the revenge and start a new life with Yoona. They’ll live, far away from this place, away from Im Sooman and to all his men, and even away from Jessica.

 

--

During weekend, they went to buy Yoona’s wedding dress.

“You look stunningly beautiful.” Yuri commented, watching Yoona with her chosen dress, a simple wedding dress with shoulder straps. She chose this over the other dresses. Yoona chuckled awkwardly, she saw Jonghyun standing behind Yuri and waited for his comment. “You look really beautiful even with a simple dress.” He admired she blushed immediately. “See?” Yuri said Yoona playfully rolled her eyes while shaking her head.

“Then let us buy this.” Yuri said and carried the dress.

“It’s $ 2,000.”  Yoona gets her credit card and gives it to the lady. After a minute, “Ma’am your credit card is invalid.” The lady informed and gave the credit card to her, she knew that her father was behind this, so her other credit cards were also void. Yuri looks at her and feels sorry for her, she checked her wallet but only have $ 1,000.

“Here.” Jonghyun said handed $ 2,000 cash.

“Jonghyun-sshi.”

“I’m the groom, so this is my responsibility.” He smiled.

 

They planned the wedding to be early making it simple and away from creating a loud noise. Before Jonghyun went home he stopped in front of a jewelry shop. He hopped out of his car and went inside.

He’s choosing from the glass-cabinets, but when he didn’t find a good wedding ring he asked the lady who was in charge. “Excuse me, what are your new delivered wedding rings for today?” he asked and still looking at the glass-cabinets. “You are from the last time.” the lady said as if she knew Jonghyun, he looked at her. “Yes, you are the man who bought the clover necklace with a pretty girl.” He now remembers her, he nodded. “Yes.”

“Oh, you’re going to be married?” Jonghyun nodded and smiled at himself, realizing this fact. “And the girl, who was with you, was she the lucky bride?”

“Yes.”

“I knew it! Alright I’ll give the bests.” She smiled.

--

After parking his car in the vacant lot, he went straight to their house. Until a group of men wearing all black suits and sunglasses blocked his way. “You are Lee Jonghyun, right?” someone with a deep voice said. Jonghyun glares at them, “What do you want?”

“Just something you stole.” He said and they surrounded him.

 

Author's Note:

2 updates!! Thank you for your comments ^_^

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter Twenty-eight***____________________