Fall deeply with his charm

Seducing the Boss

Seduce 4: Fall deeply with his charm

 

 

 

 

Night falls for our heroine,

"Another bottle of Soju please!" she requested to the shop owner. "Manager Im, if your dad discover this." Secretary Lee advised.

"Kiseop-sshi, don't be a spoilsport! And please don't tell this to father, he will surely scold me." she spoke.

"Okay, I will not tell this to Mr. President but--" Yoona poured some Soju in his drinking glass and gave it to him, "You have to drink too, today. . . I'm not Manager Im or President Im's daughter, I'm just the ordinary Im Yoona, who is your friend also." she smiled to him.

"You're drunk." he said, then drank it.

"That's good, you drank it. Then, let us celebrate our short freedom! Today we are not Manager Im and Secretary Lee, we are just a normal people."

.

.

.

"Manager Im, please hold on yourself." Secretary Lee begged, supporting the wobbling Im Yoona. "Kiseop-sshi is still nervous as before." she giggles. Secretary Lee felt a little embarrassed. "It's just, your father will get mad at me if he finds it out."

"I'm already an adult so why father always didn't give his trust to me." she pouted.

"Maybe because, you are so precious to him." he said.

"You are right! Fathers love their children." she smiled, it was like the sun, bright and really could melt everyone's heart.

"Ah!" Secretary Lee cut, "Please stay here for a while, I'll just get the car." then ran away, with a little bit shyness. After several minutes, Secretary Lee came back with his car, but when he'll going to take Yoona in, she vanished. "Where is she now?" he asked, scratching his head with frustration.

 

"Wow, it is real!" Kang Minhyuk cried out, looking at Jonghyun's wounded face. "Of course it is real!" Lee Jungshin in. 

"These are nothing." Jonghyun said to them.

"I heard that those who beat you up were sent to hospital. Hugh! They deserve it!" Minhyuk informed, "What? How?" Jonghyun questioned, he really don't know that Jessica did that. "Your girlfriend hyung." Jungshin answered.

"What, you don't know it hyung? Well, you are lucky for having a girlfriend like her." Minhyuk stated. Jonghyun stays silent for a moment then he stands up, preparing to leave. "Yah! Where are you going hyung?" Minhyuk asked.

"I'll just, wander around." he answered and put his coat then went out.

 

He is thinking about Minhyuk said a while ago; (". . . Well, you are lucky for having a girlfriend like her.")

 

While on the other part of the village, Yoona is walking while swaying like a zombie. The dunkards saw her and took an interest with her. "Hey you, miss! Are you lost?" one of them asked to her, she looked at him then see if he is talking with someone at her back. "Me?" she pointed at herself.

"Yes, you!" he gives surety.

"No, I'll just visit the house of someone I know." 

"Then, let us help you."

"I'm fine, I know my way." she smiled and start to move forward, but that man grabbed her.

"Don't be so mean miss, we'll just help you."

"I said I'm okay, just leave me be!" she snatched her arm from him. Still, he keeps on nagging her. "Don't be so hard to get, miss." he said and pinned her both hands on the wall. She felt really disadvantaged.

*Lord, appa, eomma. . . Kiseop-sshi* "Jonghyun-sshi! Jonghyun-sshi! Jonghyun-sshi!" they all smirked at her, "Who are you calling at?" she didn't answered, but continued on screaming, "Jonghyun-sshi! Jonghyun-sshi!"

"I said stop it!" the man shouted and intend to slap her face. She closed her eyes then, someone grabbed that man's arm. "Get your filthy hand off her, moron!"

"W-who are you?" he looks up to him, Yoona also look at him. "Jonghyun-sshi!" she greeted cheerfully.

"So you are Jonghyun!"

"I heard that when a group of men beat him up, there are group of unknown men who comeback and send those men to the hospital." the other member whispered, "What?!!"

"I don't want to die! Please spare my life!!" the another one said and ran away, the others followed him. "Wait for us!!"

"Don't leave me alone!!" the last one yelled and ran too.

 

____________________***The End Of Chapter Four***____________________