What we did

It's An Idol Thing

 

You jerk awake as you hear a pounding on the door, confused you look around your surroundings and then realize you had fallen asleep at your desk while studying for your math test. You look at the time and you furrow your eyebrow confused it was only 5:00 pm and Oppa was never home this early. Slowly you get up but the pounding on your front door never lessened, groaning you made your way down the stairs that lead you to your front foyer and slowly opened to door and what you saw made your jaw drop.

 Some guy was standing in front of you flailing his arms around out of breath and on the edge of tears. "CAN WE COME IN!!" He shouts and you grow confused just standing there, your hand resting on the door knob. "PLEASE WE"RE GETTING CHASED BY CRAZY GIRLS!!" He shouts and the word 'we' stuck you oddly until you saw 11 more guys staggering through your front lawn. "Crazy girls?" you question and he shakes his head furiously and as if on cue a raging girl turned the corner shouting some incoherent words "HOLY ASDFGHJKL!!" He shouts looking scared like he was about to himself and looks at you with pleading eyes.

Not comprehending what you where doing you unconsciously nodded your head and a look of relief fills his face "THANK YOU!!" He shouts and rushes past you into the house, then a sudden thought stuck you; I just agreed to letting 12 guys into my house who I don't know. . Before you could do anything else the next guy who reached the door, who for some reason reminded you of a unicorn, grabbed your hand and pulled you away from the door into the house so his friends could run into the house. He pulled you to the front of your stairs and as he suddenly stopped you bumped into his chest.

Embarrassed you where about to push away but he suddenly pulled you into a back hug resting his chin on your shoulder while wrapping his arms tightly around your waist, folding his hands over your stomach. A massive blush made it's way on your face, never had a guy besides your brother held you so intimately and you felt like a retard for just standing there as he hugged you completely furious at yourself for letting a stranger touch you like that. You turned your attention to the door way and watched his friends, they all reached the door at the same time and pushed their way through to get in and that's when you noticed they were all extremely good looking. Like smoking hot.

Struggling to keep your blush under control you watched as the last boy who had entered your house turn around immediately slamming the door shut locking it. They were all a panting mess as they laid on the floor trying to regain their breath. Your heart races as you felt the guy behind you nuzzle his face into your shoulder. You felt his hot breath hitting your neck and your eyes widened as you where reminded of the position you where in.  You reach down, laying your hands over his and try to pull them off of you. 

Getting the hint, the boy released you and you took a step forward distancing yourself. You glanced behind you to see the boy blushing whiling looking down and you couldn't help but squeal a bit on the inside. "Hey thanks for letting us in" you face the sound of the voice to see the blond haired boy who had been pounding on your door. "Your welcome. But how about an explanation?"  You say and he nods "Fair enough. Is there someplace we can sit and talk?" he asks and you nod walking towards your living room.

You glance behind you to make sure they were following and you where hit with an odd sense of recognition. I swear I've seen them before somewhere, you think to yourself as you take a seat on a chair next to your patio door. You watch as they sit, 3 had sit in the loveseat (Loveseat is a couch meant to fit 2 people) to your right, 5 where sitting on the couch directly across from you, and some how 4 had managed to squeeze onto to loveseat to your left. You took a closer look at them all now that they were back to normal and your eyes widened. Holy mother of all things good. Holy ing tomato sauce. It was Exo.

You couldn't believe your eyes and mentally beat the crap out of yourself for not recognizing them before. HOW COULD YOU HAVE NOT! They where your favorite kpop band, you even liked them more than SHINee. You fidgeted in your seat extremely nervous and exited with your new realization, but tried hard to keep it under control. "So start explaining" you say surprised that your voice came out steady. "Well we where at this fa-OUCH!" Sehun had begun only to be elbowed in the side by Kai. "WHAT!" Sehun hollered but as Kai glared at him he shut up. "What he was saying is that we were at a fountain and then these girls saw us and we where chased" Suho said and smiled warmly.

You rose and eyebrow not believing them and knew that those girls where crazy fans. "Really?" You say and they all nod a bit to eagerly, "At a fountain?" You press on and they nod eagerly once more."So now what?" You say and they shoot each other confused looks. Suho and Kris had started discussing something in hushed voices and before you could inquire what they where talking about they stopped. "Um..Would it be alright if we were to stay hear for a while. Just until the girls lose our trail." Kris says and you shrug your shoulders, completely fan girling on the inside but luckily you had an amazing poker face.

This one time your friends where having a contest to see who could eat a hot pepper and not freak out. After one bite they had all started panting like dogs and chugging down glasses of water. You where laughing so hard they made you join in and after one bite you where dyeing on the inside but your face remained stonic. You had managed to finish the entire pepper without requesting any water but as soon as they had turned around  you went running to the bathroom, the sink and placed you head under the tap letting water cool down your mouth that was on fire. 

"Depends. Do I look stupid enough to let 12 guys that I don't even know the names of to stay in my house?" You ask and some sheepishly smile "That's right we should introduce ourselves." Kyungsoo says and you where wondering whether they would use their stage names or real names. "I'll start! I'm Baekhyun" You turn to face Baekhyun who was sitting on the right. "I'm Zitao, but can call me Tao for short" he says smiling and you return the smile blushing a bit. "I'm Chen" "I'm Joonmyun, or Suho" "I'm Kris" "I'm Jongin or Kai" "HELLO! I'M SEHUN!!" He shouts excitedly bouncing up and down on his seat. You giggle at his excitement and they continue their introductions when they really weren't needed. You just wanted to hear them talk.

"I'm Chanyeol" he says in his deep voice,"I'm Xuimin" "I'm Kyungsoo or D.O for short" and finally "I'm Yixing, but you can call me Lay." You nod your head as they finish their introductions "And I'm Azalea" you say introducing yourself. "Like the flower?" Baekhyun asked and you nod your head. "That's a pretty name" Xuimin comments and you smile shyly. "So does this mean we can stay for a bit?" Suho says and you nod your head. There where sighs of relief mixed in with squeals of gratitude, but you weren't about to let them get away with such a lame excuse.

"So why did these girls just randomly chase you?" you say tilting your head to the side feigning innocence "Um...Cause we're hot?" Chen says earning looks from the rest "Maybe...But it's not like your famous or anything right? And these girls look pretty determined" you continue, loving how they squirmed in their seats. "F-famous. Pfft! As if!" Chanyeol replies nervously stuttering looking at Tao for support, but the male was to busy avoiding eye contact with you. You pout, kind of sad that they wouldn't tell you the truth and stood up.

"Well now I feel stupid for letting guys stay with me who just completely lied straight to my face. Really badly might I add." At that they pale looking up at you with wide eyes and you smirk "What?" "You know were famous?" Lay asks with furrowed eyebrows "Of course. Exo happens to be my favorite band. Well make yourselves at home I'm going up for a moment." You say turning around and walking out of the room trying to make your actions as normal as possible. 

Climbing up the stairs your face burst into a smile as you ran up the lasts steps slamming your door shut. You instantly flop down onto your bed and flail your limbs hectically while silently screaming. ASDFGHJKL EXO WAS IN YOUR HOUSE!!! CAME DOWN AZALEA!! CALM THE HELL DOWN!! You jump off your bed and run to your dresser pulling open a drawer. Grabbing you lip gloss you apply a fresh coat and spray some perfume on you, once done you looked at your reflection and nodded you head satisfied. 

"Well I guess I should call manager hyung huh?" Kris says and the boys all nod "Thank god we got away. But is she really a fan?" Luhan asks confused and Kyungsoo rolls his eyes "Of course. You heard her didn't you? She said Exo was her favorite band. We never even mentioned we where in a band let alone Exo." Kris pulls out his phone and punches in a number handing it to Tao who replied with a confused face. "Manager hyung loves you and wont yell if you tell him" Kris explained right after the phone click and a faint "Hello?" could be heard. 

"Umm, Manager hyung? Aha no it's Tao. Mhm dinner was nice but...um...well we're kind of in a situation." The rest of the boys listened into the conversation and as Tao explained their problem Kai went to the front of the house and looked through a window, ducking just in time as a couple of fans ran past the house screaming. Sighing he went back to the living room. "There still there" he said and Tao told their manager. After hanging up the phone Tao told his friends what manager had said "He says he can't come to get us since it would just make everyone realize that we're here and once we leave fans would bug Azalea. Since we don't have any schedule until tomorrow night he said to ask if we could sleep over and tell him what she says." Tao finishes handing Kris back his phone.

"Well then we'll just have to ask when she comes back." Baekhyun sighs and rubs near his eyes "Dammit, this eyeliner is starting to bug me." Sehun had suddenly jumped up and pointed a finger accusingly at Luhan "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Getting aggravated Luhan stood up as well " SHUT UP! IT COULD HAVE BEEN ANYONE OF US THAT LEAD US TO ANY RESTAURANT OK!! THE FANS STILL WOULD HAVE FOLLOWED SO STOP BLAMING ME YOU LITTLE STUPID KID!!" At that Sehun's nostrils flared in anger as he hurled himself towards Luhan across the table that had sat in the middle of the room.

The 2 grips each others hands tightly and playing mercy and as they both started shouting Suho and Kris tried stopping them. Suho pulling Sehun while Kris pulled Luhan, suddenly as if by magic the 2 released their hold on each other and they all went flying into different directions. Tao leaped up and tried to stop Suho's fall but the 2 crashed into a wall and covered their heads with their arms as picture frames that were hung fell down their glass breaking and shattering across the floor. Kris had fell against another wall and more picture frames fell, Luhan knocked down a vase that was on the table. Chen had jumped up to stop Sehun's fall grabbing the younger by his arm pulling hard so that he fell forward and Sehun wobbled and fell on top of him.

Hearing the loud commotion from your room you race down the steps and enter you living room seeing the mess, your eyes widened and as Baekhyun opens his mouth to explain you glare at him "Not. One. Word" You say through gritted teeth.


Comment and subscribe~

I'll love you forever <3