Our day out - part 2

It's An Idol Thing

 

“Come on Azalea!” Luhan shouts and you laugh while shouting “Where are we going next!?” Not stopping for a moment he sticks out his hand pointing to a tea cup ride and hurriedly getting into line pulling you after him. “I love this ride!” you shout exited and Luhan nods enthusiastically “It’s a good thing we didn’t eat anything yet so we can’t throw up!” You give him a look before he ushers you onto the ride you both get into a blue tea cup and sit on opposite sides of the cup. Confused about where to put your deer plushy an employee came up to “I can hold onto that for you ma’am.”  You hand over the stuffed toy thankfully and the ride begins, you and Luhan where spinning the cup so fast it was a good thing neither of you ate. Sometime during the ride the force of the spinning slide you towards Luhan, while he was still spinning the cup you where using all of your effort to not face plant into his lap.

The ride finally ended and you both got off the ride with wobble knees as you thanked the employee holding your deer. Deciding to take a break from spinning thing you spotted a game you really wanted to play and pulled Luhan towards it. “I love this game!” you shout excitedly and Luhan motions for you to play while he watched over your stuff. He watched you stick out your tongue in concentration as you aimed the water gun; everything about you was perfect to him. Your attitude, personality, and the way you looked, he couldn’t think of any other girl he’s meet that treated him the same way you have.

You finished the game winning couple bracelets, exited to show Luhan you turned around only to notice him staring at you. He smiles when you make eye contact and you can’t help the blush that spreads across your cheeks, you slowly walk over to him and he raises his eyebrows in curiosity “So what did you win?” “Give me your arm” you say gesturing and he raises his arm towards you confused, you took one of the bracelets you won and put it on his wrist. Luhan looked at the bracelet and looked at the words written:

Fore

Toge

“Four tog?” he pronounced confused and looked up at you “Just give me a sec” you say putting your own bracelet on “There. See look” you say moving your wrist next to his together the bracelets spelt out:

Forever

Together

Luhan looked at you shocked and you blushed again your heart rate increasing worried he didn’t like “So you never forget about me to you know?” Luhan looked down at his wrist again then smiled at the couple bracelet. “Thank you!” he shouts and gives you a tight hug squeezing the air out of your lungs “No problem” you struggle to say and take a deep breath as he lets go. “Shall we move onto the next ride?” Luhan asks and you agree wholeheartedly. The rest of the day at the carnival was spent having as much as you could possibly have at a carnival. Luhan was sweet and caring the entire time not to mention excited he even bought lunch for the 2 of you refusing to let you pay for yours saying it was his treat.

And what better way to end a day at a carnival than to ride the Ferris wheel. You and Luhan hopped onto the carriage and stared out at the carnival below marveling at how beautiful everything looked from this high up. “Azalea look! It’s our house!” Luhan shouts and sure enough there was your house and you could just make out the tiny shape of someone standing outside. The Ferris wheel came to the occasional halt as passenger got off and new passengers got on but it was went their carriage was at the top the ride stopped again.

Luhan looked over you and smiled, soft and gentle and in a way reassuring. He tucked a loose strand of hair behind your ear his fingers gently caressing your cheek. “Thank you for coming with me today” Luhan says his voice soft an angelic in your ears “No problem” you reply unable to come up with a more grateful response. He leans in slightly before smiling wider and moving away to look out the window. You too turned your face away blushing madly at the moment that you and Luhan just shared your heart threatening to break out of your chest.

Before you know it the ride was over and you both walked to the nearest bus stop to take you home. Holding the deer plushy tightly to your chest you watch building after building pass the widow and fall into a daze. “Azalea…Azalea!” came a voice accompanied by a hand shaking your shoulder “What?” you ask Luhan confused and he points outside “It’s our stop.” Startled you looked outside and indeed it was your stop, the 2 of you got off the bus and walked the remainder of the way home in comfortable silence.

Reaching the door you ring the doorbell and Xiumin answers it with a creepy smile on his face “Welcome home.” You give him and then Luhan a short hug before excusing yourself and going up to your room quickly changing into your pajama’s and fall asleep tired from today’s festivities. 

 


Hi there! ok so this is the rest of their day out! It's short but sweet and also a pretty speedy update if i do say to myself ;)

So i won't be here next week i'm going on vaction with my family so don't expect an update you guys got this instead ^^

Comment, subscribe, upvote ~

I'll love you forever <3