Whats your answer?

It's An Idol Thing

“Don’t forget to grab the snacks the guys wanted” Kyungsoo reminds and you give him a thumbs up before tossing a bunch of cookies and chips into the grocery cart. It was full to the point where it was starting to turn into a Tetris game except if you didn’t find the right spot everything would just smash onto the floor. You watched as Kyungsoo inspected the fruits and veggies with an intense analytical stare and you can’t help to think that he looked like he was trying to break a cryptic code; not pick a fruit. You chuckled lightly before approaching Kyungsoo picking up the tomato in his hand before putting it in a bag. “Hey!” he protested but you just gave him a look “Kyungsoo it’s fine ok, we’re just going to cut it up anyway” you say with a shrug and add it to the cart.

Going through the last of the aisles with Kyungsoo trudging behind you with his head hanging down grumbling something you notice a few girls giving him some interested looks. “” you mutter and turn around grabbing Kyungsoo’s hand pulling him up next to you. “What?” he questions confused following you to the check out. “Some girls were checking you out, either it’s because you’re cute or they know you’re D.O who knows but better safe than sorry we need to get out of here.” Kyungsoo nods his head and glances back to see some girls with disappointed but curious looks and looks ahead again pressing himself closer to you.

You give him a confused look but he just shakes his head subtly before giving your cheek a peck. You blush and shyly smile playing along and lightly push him away placing the groceries onto the conveyer belt for the cashier to check out. You glanced over at the girls once more to see them look away losing interest and sigh in relief. Loading the groceries into the trunk of the car you collapse into the passenger seat and groan as Kyungsoo gets into the drivers side. “That was a close call” you say and he nods his head before giving you a breath taking smile “You have such sharp eyes.”

You laugh at that “No way Oppa, I’m just not completely oblivious to my surrounds when I shop for groceries unlike a certain someone I know.” Kyungsoo gives you a play full glare before driving back home.

“We’re back!” you shout and your eyes widen when a hoard of stampeding boys’ head your way with shouts of “FOOD!” “AZALEA!” “HYUNG!” “PRESENTS!” You quickly raise your hands in surrender and the boys snatch the grocery bags off Kyungsoo and your arms heading down to the kitchen. You give Kyungsoo a look and he just laughs, “I told you there wasn’t any food.” You shake your head as you heard more shouts and primitive battle cries coming from the basement vowing to stay clear of the bloodbath until it quiets down.

Waving to Kyungsoo as he heads down to feed the wild animals you head up into you room. Opening your closet you pull out the dress you bought with Tao a while ago and let your hands trail over the soft fabric.

“I can’t wait to see you in that.” You turn your head at the voice to see Chen staring at the dress before directing his eyes towards you “I bet you’d look beautiful in it.” You can feel the heat rising to your cheeks and you look away before blinking rapidly whispering “Thanks.” You can feel him coming closer and with every step he takes your heart beats faster and faster; you inwardly curse your dumb heart for choosing now to go into hyper drive.  “What the dress for though?” he asks, clearing your throat you smile at Chen before answering, “It’s for prom.”

“Prom?” Chen questions and touches the dress and you nod your head. “Who’s your date?” you freeze at the question wondering if he was going to ask you but the idea sounds ridiculous even in your head. You chuckle before putting away the dress “No one, I’ll probably end up going with the girls.”

 Chen frowns at that ‘no one asked her?’ he questions himself and watching the way she carefully put the dress away a soft look on her face. “Well I’m sure Ryu will ask you” but as soon as he said that sentence a bitter tasted filled his mouth. Chen watches as you give him a pointed look “Ryu’s not asking me, we’re just friends he’s moved on and so have I.” At that Chen raises his eyebrows “Oh really?” he questions and watches as she nods her head. “Then who has managed to capture your heart this time?”

You freeze at his question, what the heck were you supposed to tell?! ‘Oh it’s you, I like you.’ As soon as that thought passes through your mind you blush red instantly realizing you just accepted the fact that you liked him. “Well who is it?” he asks again and you stutter trying to come up with a response. “W-what? I don’t like anyone! W-where did you get that RIDICULOUS IDEA!” you say your voice getting louder towards the end as you let out a nervous laugh.

You watch as Chen scoffs clearly not buying your answer, but who would it sounded pathetic even in your own ears. You stare as he steps closer while you take steps back to keep some distance but you end up walking straight into the wall behind you. Cursing you look behind you swearing that the wall wasn’t there a minute ago only to see Chen now standing directly in front of you his hands on the wall beside you head blocking any escape. “I’ll ask one more time Azalea. Who do you like?” 


I'M BACK!  AND YES I'M STILL ALIVE SOME HOW.

HOW MANY OF YOU DIED WHEN EXO RELEASED THEIR ALBUM AND MV! I SWEAR I ALMOST LOST MY SOUL ; __ ;

THEIR ENTIRE ALBUM WAS SO GOOD! I DON'T THINK I CAN PICK A FAVOURITE SONG! I'M SO HAPPY THAT THEY FINALLY RELEASED EL DORADO AND BEAUTIFUL, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR BEAUTIFUL.