We have competition?

It's An Idol Thing

 

You awoke to the blaring of your alarm clock “Joon turn it off” you mumble your face still in the pillow. The alarm continues to blare, “Oppa!” you shout and raise your head only to see the bed empty. Confused you sit up and run your hands through your hair and look at the calendar hanging next to your dresser. Monday. You turn the alarm off and get out of bed stretching; Oppa usually goes to work around 6:00am on weekdays so he was always out of the house before you. You rummage through your closet for your uniform and find it hidden underneath a pair of jeans, throwing it on your smooth out any creases and fix your hair.

Walking out off your room you realize that you forgot your bag so you walk back in “ where is it?” You couldn’t see your bag anywhere and go on a rampage tearing your room apart, you finally find it under your bed and have no idea how it got there until you saw the note on top.

 

Dear Azalea,

Did I make you late? I hope I did >:D

Muhahahah!!

Love Joon <3

 

Rolling your eyes you throw the note in the garbage and head for the basement, surprisingly Kyungsoo was already awake drinking coffee “Morning Azalea” “Morning Kyungsoo.” “I made you some tea since I didn’t know whether you liked coffer or not” Kyungsoo points to cup sitting on the table next to him. “Thanks” you take the cup graciously and take a sip “That’s so good~” you moan and close your eyes letting the taste of tea take over. Kyungsoo looked you over and realized you where wearing a school uniform “Going to school?” He asks and you nod “Yep! It’s Monday after all” “What time does your school end?” You place your empty cup in the sink as you answer him “Around 2:10pm, and I gotta go school starts in about half an hour! BYE!”

You quickly run back up the stairs and out the door after putting your shoes on, luckily you only lived about 20mins from school so you still made it with plenty of time to spare. Grabbing your books form you locker you meet up with your friend at your usually hangout “Yo Azalea! WAZZ UUP GIRL!!” one of your friends shouts, chuckling you wave “Nothing much Minji.” “So you do anything exciting over the weekend?” Sora asks and your mind immediately flashes to Exo whom both your friends where major fans of. “Nothing much, my parents went out of town” you answer shrugging deciding its best not to tell them.

The 3 of you walk to your first period class when Minji suddenly starts jabbing you in the ribs “Ouch! What?!” you ask annoyed only to be shushed. “Look its Ryu!” Sora whispers and true to her word he was standing outside of your classroom with his friends looking as cool as ever. “Big deal” you say indifferently even though your face turned red, you continue walking with your friends pretending that Ryu didn’t exist but as you pass him he shouts “Hey! Morning Azalea!” with a massive hand wave. You wave back shyly “Moring” and continue into class with your friends snickering behind you “Oh shut up!” You snap annoyed but they just laugh louder and make kissy faces.

“Real mature guys” you say rolling your eyes and walk to your seat sitting down smiling. Ryu was one of the most popular guys at school, he was friends with everyone and you always thought that he was kind of good looking. You never really thought about even talking to him ever but that changed last year when he was in your chemistry class and sat beside you. The 2 of you became friends and you may or may not have a small crush on him, but hey! It’s not like you thought you even had a chance with anyone from Exo so you where just being realistic. All of your friend saw he likes you too but you just can’t see that, he treats you the same as all of his other friends right?

While you continued your regular day at school Exo was slowly waking up and heading down for breakfast. Luhan was the first one down and saw Kyungsoo cooking but noticed 2 cups of tea or coffee off to the side. “Is Azalea awake?” Luhan asks and Kyungsoo hums in agreement “She left for school a little while ago” “School?” Luhan repeats thinking. “She walked there right?” Luhan asks and Kyungsoo hums once more “Did she saw what time it ends?” “Around 2:10pm if I remember correctly” Kyungsoo answers. A plan was formulating in Luhan’s head but he dare not say it out loud just in case anyone else stole his idea.

The rest of the day passed by boringly and it was finally time for your school to finish, at the sound of the last bell you bid your friends goodbye and headed for you locker. A few minutes later you where walking out of the front of school when a figure caught your eye, he had a sick mask on with large sunglasses and a beanie. For some reason he looked familiar and when he turned your way he waved and walked over to you, some students gave him worried glances but no one really did anything else. “AZAELA!” he shouted and you recognized the voice immediately “Suho?” Suho nods excitedly and lays his arm over your shoulder and begins walking home. “What are you doing here?” you ask confused and he smiles or at least you think he smiles “I’m here to pick you up!” “Pick me up?” you repeat confused “Yep!”

 

1 hour earlier~

 

“Luhan what are you doing?” Kris asks as he watches him put a really bad disguise on “Nothing~” Luhan sings and Kyungsoo who happened to be walking past Luhan’s room that moment popped his head in “He’s picking Azalea up from school.” “Kyungsoo you tattle!” Luhan shouts pouting “I want to pick her up!” Tao wines, “Me too!” Kai shouts and soon enough all the guys where in on it. “Alright! Alright! This is how we’re going to do it, one of us will pick her up every day and we’ll go in order from oldest to youngest…” Suho pauses and hears groans and exited ‘Yes’s!’ “Of course leaders go first though” Suho finished smirking, everyone watched as Suho walked away to get ready suddenly hating said leader.

 

Present ~

 

You give Suho a judging look which he chooses to ignore; you make a mental note to be wary of Suho in the future and let him take you home. As you walk out of the school gates though a certain someone happened to see you “Hey Ryu? Isn’t that Azalea?” Ryu turned around and sure enough it was, just as he was about to say bye he noticed that she wasn’t alone. Some guy had his arm all over her and he couldn’t see the guy’s face because it was covered. “Oooo~ Looks like Ryu’s got competition~” “Shut up!” Ryu snaps, who on earth was this guy? And what does he have to do with Azalea? Ryu didn’t know but he was going to find out. 

 


Hallaluha my exams are done! \(TT^TT)/

But i have such a bad headache, remedies anyone?

Lol is it possible to self diagnos yourself with manic depression? Cause i think i got it~

Comment, subscribe, upvote ~

I'll love you forever <3