We meet the Parents

It's An Idol Thing

 

“Alright well it’s time for bed tomorrows a big day, my parents are coming home and I need to go to the airport early to pick them up. Kris you’re in charge and I trust you to not to anything stupid or let Luhan cook since he nearly burnt down the kitchen.” Joon instructs and the boys all nod at his words “Oh! And remember, if my parents ask your friends of mine from school and are just staying for a couple of days. Got it?” Joon asks and the boys all nod their heads “Got it!” “Good” Joon gets up and walks over to your lifting you up bridal style off of Sehun and not so subtly hitting the boy’s head. “We’re off to bed” Joon says and walks away leaving the boys to clean up their mess.

While Lay and Kyungsoo got started on the dishes Suho draped Sehun’s arm around his neck wrapping his own arm around the boy’s waist to keep him upright and dragged the male off the his room. Baekhyun and Xiumin helped clean up and the boys all when to bed soon after knowing that they’ll be getting up early to meet your parents.

The next morning you where up extra early as in 6:00 am early, making sure there was no soot left on the stove, the floors where clean and everything was in its place. After all you didn’t want your parents to think that you couldn’t even keep the house clean for a few days and make them reconsider going on that honeymoon. “I’m leaving” Joon says pecking your temple as you pause your cleaning “Alright, be safe” you say and he waves before leaving. You hear the front door open and close and know he’s gone. Sighing you get back to cleaning the quiet house. None of the guys were up yet and you didn’t want to be the one to wake them.

Tao’s eyes flew open at the sound of a door closing, rubbing his eyes he looks at the clock reading 8:00am. Confused he gets out of bed throwing his portion of the covers onto Chen and Luhan who were still sound asleep unconsciously hugging each other. Slowly waddling out of the room taking his panda plushy with him and down the stairs he looks out the window to see a car leaving. Is Joon gege leaving for work already? He thinks puzzled trying to rack his brain for answers and then it hits him; Azalea’s parents are coming home today.

Speaking about parents Tao wonders how they’ll be, maybe strict or easy going? Tao’s stomach growls interrupting his thoughts and he shrugs before heading to basement for food. Upon arrival his jaw drops, Azalea was up and about cleaning like there was no tomorrow. Not that her cleaning was a surprise it’s just he never would have thought of her as a morning person. Standing there like an idiot you finally notice him as you place the broom back in its spot.

“Tao? What are you doing up so early?” at that he has to chuckle “Azalea its past 8am, it’s not that early and I could say the same to you. What are you doing up so early?” You blush at his response before replying “Well my parents are coming home so I have to make the house look good” “You could have waked us up. We could have helped” Tao said pouting and you wanted to pinch his cheeks so badly but knowing he might kick your if you did you just let your hands twitch behind your back instead. “No big deal, I’m done anyway” you shrug and Tao walks closer to you still clutching onto his panda “Can you make me something to eat?” “Sure, what would you like?” you chuckle “Umm… WAFFLES!” He shouts and you smile “One plate full of waffles coming right up!”

“Make it 2!” He shouts excitedly and you raise an eyebrow wondering if he really was going to eat on 2 plates “You need to eat too” He reminds as if it were obvious. You turn around and immediately start making the batter to hide the giant eating grin covering your face. You decide to just make enough for everybody and place the extras in the oven to stay slightly warm; grabbing your 2 plates you sit next to him and begin pouring maple syrup all over yours.

Just as you where about to take a bite you notice Tao frowning “What’s wrong Tao?” you ask concerned and he pouted before exclaiming “You’re too far away!” and with the he pulls your chair right next to his resting his left arm over the back of your chair. “There all better!” Tao says and you give him a weird look before pulling your waffles over as well. Tao happily munched on his waffles while you where slowly eating yours conscious of his hand that would occasionally touch your shoulder. “Say Ahh~” Tao sings and you turn to face him confused only to see a forkful of waffles in front of your face.

“Uhhh…” you sound nervously and Tao shakes his head “Not uhh, Ahhh!” he waves his fork back and forth at your mouth before you hesitantly open it. He quickly places the waffles in your mouth pulling his fork out as your lips close around it. Munching on the food in your mouth your face turns red with heat ‘I JUST HAD AN INDIRECT KISS WITH TAO!!’ your brain screams and it took all of your will power to stop from crying out in joy. “Now me, Ahhh~” Tao says facing you, getting the message you cut a section of your waffle and feed it to Tao careful not to stab the inside of his mouth with the fork. Pulling your fork back you blush only to have his fork reappear at your face, chuckling you both continue to feed each other.

Kai wakes up in his room feeling the need to take a piss and walks out leaving Lay on the bed and Sehun who fell on the floor sometime at night. Rubbing his stomach exiting the bathroom feeling to awake to go back to sleep Kai heads to basement to watch TV only to see Tao and Azalea feeding each other. Felling extremely jealous he creeps up behind the 2 of them before loudly questioning “Just what do the 2 of you think you’re doing?” Tao and you jump a foot out of the air at the sound of Kai voice and move apart “Kai? What are you doing awake?” Tao asks and Kai growls “It’s freaking 9:30am is it illegal to be awake?”

Noticing Kai’s mood you get up sneakily off of the chair while the 2 males glare at each other grabbing plate of waffles “Kai I made breakfast~” you sing and his face lights up at seeing the waffles “What you waiting for then? FEED ME!” he half yells half wines throwing his arms into the air. Rolling your eyes you start feeding him his waffles, just as you where about to place another bit into his mouth you notice his gaze. “What?” you ask feeling uncomfortable by the way he was looking at you. “Nothing. It’s just; I always imagined waking up and having my girlfriend feed me breakfast.”

Your face flushes and you look down embarrassed “Yah except she’s not your girlfriend so back off” Lay says entering the kitchen. Lay notices the waffles on the table and wines “Food~” Chuckling you get up and get him some waffles as well which he wolfs down. “Might as well wake the others too” Tao says leaving the kitchen. Moments later the rest of the guys enter the kitchen and your eyes widen as you see Luhan and Baekhyun entering wearing onesies. They looked so cute with their half open eyes and barely standing that you let out a little squeak. Suho looked over at you with an eyebrow raised and your face flushed out of embarrassment, quickly setting the rest of the waffles down you watch them eat in silence until Chen breaks it “So when are your parents coming?”

Looking at the clock on the stove you mentally calculate the time before shrugging “Around half hour.” “JUST HALF AN HOUR!” Kris shouts and everyone jumps at his voice “That’s barely enough time to get ready!” The guys all shove their food down their throat before running to get dressed getting stuck on the stair case. “Let me go first!” “Sehun get your foot off of me!” “Kyungsoo you’re squishing me!” “HOW CAN I BE SQUISHING YOU?! YOU’RE THE ONE SITTING ON ME!!” You couldn’t help but laugh and notice that someone was still at the table “Chen?” Chen looks up at the sound of his name “Yes?” “Aren’t you going to go get dressed too?” you question and he scoffs “It doesn’t take half an hour to throw on a pair of sweats.”

Shrugging you start cleaning up, Chen watched as you moved around the kitchen unable to help thinking that your movements where alluring, he was entranced by the way your hips would sway when you walked, the way you practically floated across the floor not making a single sound, the way you unconsciously pouted when you where concentrated, the way you “Uh..Chen?” Snapping out of his daze he notices you looking at him, blushing he stands up “I-I should go change” he mentally curses at himself as he quickly exits the kitchen. You raise an eyebrow confused wondering what was wrong with him. Rolling your eyes you finish the last of the dishes before going up to sit in the living room waiting for your parents and you didn’t wait long at all. Barely ten minutes had passes before the doorbell rang; jumping out of your seat you rush to the door flinging it open “Appa! Umma!” Jumping into your parents arms they chuckle as the envelope you in a hug. “Sweetheart! How have you been? Did you take good care of Joon and the house?” your father asks and Joon groans “Appa~ I’m old enough to take care of myself!” Your mother smacks him upside his head playfully frowning “As if.”

“Oh! And where are these friends of yours Joon?”  Appa asks “Huh? Oh! Right! GUY’S COME DOWN AND MEET OUR PARENTS!!” Joon bellows followed by a series of thundering footsteps, the guys come down the stairs all smiles and polite. “Nice to meet you, I’m Kris” Kris says before bowing “No need to boy young man” Appa says extending a hand. Kris takes it smiling giving a sturdy shake, as the boys progressed with their introductions you slipped off to stand beside your Oppa. “You told them already?” You questions and Joon nods “Yep in the car. Hey Chanyeol! Help me with the rest of their bags!” Joon adds on the last part loudly “Yes sir!” Chanyeol salutes and rushing off the grab the rest of the bags from the car.

The rest of the day was spent getting presents from your parents, making a mess in the newly cleaned house which you tried not to cry about, and just plain old goofing off. Your mother warmed up to the guys immediately falling for their good looks you suppose, catching her pinching Xiumin’s, Baekhyun’s and Luhan cheeks more than once. Your father took a little longer but eventually opened up as well, he was currently drunk along with Baekhyun, Lay and Suho who where all singing Hyun’s Ice cream. “ICE CREAM! ICE CREAM! I’LL MELT YOU DOWN LIKE ICE CREAM!” Baekhyun belted at the top of his lungs, it was amazing how off tune he could be even though he was a singer.

Some of the guys were playing an intense game of kerplunk so into it was ridiculous “YES! TAKE THAT ES!” Chen screams doing a victory dance “Shut up!” Snaps Sehun as he pulls out a stick causing 2 marbles to fall down “NOOO!” he wails looking to the heavens “SEHUN YOU IDIOT!” Luhan snaps smacking the younger on the head the 2 being on a team. Kyungsoo went next touching one stick then changing his mind and going for another “THAT’S CHEATING!!! YOU TOUCHED IT SO YOU HAVE TO TAKE THAT ONE OUT!!!” Kai shouts and Kyungsoo glares at him “Say one more thing and I’ll take you out!” “Awh~ Thanks, But I’m not gay” Kai sassily says but then runs away and Kyungsoo runs after him probably to beat the out of him.

Laughing you sit beside Chanyeol who was watching everyone with his signature creepy smile; he naturally brings his arm up and wraps it around your shoulder pulling you towards him “Your parents are cool” you look up flashing him a smile “Thanks.” The 2 of you stay like that enjoying each other’s company until Kai runs back into the room and notices. “Hey! Stop hogging Azalea!” Kai launches himself onto the couch and pulls you next him wrapping his arms around your waist. “I don’t think so” Kris says pulling Kai up by his collar and pushing him away but before Kris could take the seat Xiumin sits down and smiles at him. “To slow~” he sings but Kris just ignores him.

The rest of the night carried on like that with the boys alternating for fighting for your attention which you have to admit Baekhyun and Tao were extremely good at and playing games with such intensity it was as if they were in the Olympics. Soon everyone was trudging upstairs to go to bed, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Suho had to vacate the room for the night sharing with the other guys so your parents could use it and everyone was out like a light the minute they hit their bed.

 


Super late chapter and I'm super sorry but with final eams coming up i'm like dying due to work

Hope this chapter makes up for it and tell me what you think, is it getting boring? And ifyou have any idea's or chapter sugesstions feel free to tell ^^

I would love to know what you guys want from this fic, after all it is for you~

Commet, subscribe, upvote

I'll love you forever <3