Help with homework

It's An Idol Thing

 

You woke up with your brothers arms around you protectively and smile. Turning around you notice that he was still in his work cloths and was probably too tired last night to change. Unwrapping his arms you stood up and stretched before walking over to the other side of the bed and taking off Joon’s tie, watch and belt so he could sleep better. Looking at the clock it was already noon and you quickly got dressed before heading to the basement to find Exo already awake watching TV.  “Morning Azalea!” they chirp in sync “Morning guys” you say and sit next to Luhan.

He wrapped his arm around you and you leaned in inhaling the scent of oranges that seemed to follow Luhan around. Over the week exo had stayed with you, you got used to having them around and how they liked to be intimate although some more than others, Kai, liked getting intimate a bit too much. Like this one time you were talking with Sehun about his high school and Kai freaking sat right on your lap and was sniffing your hair and nuzzling your neck. You couldn’t push Kai off because his grip on you was super strong and Sehun had to go get Kyungsoo who threatened to skin Kai alive if he didn’t get off.

 Skipping breakfast and eating lunch when Joon finally woke up you decided to start your homework for the weekend. Your stupid English teacher assigned an essay and why the hell do they force you to take English when it’s your first language and already know it baffles you ever time. Not to mention the fact that your physics, chemistry and biology teacher seemed to be in a really bad mood on Friday and assigned a load of homework. Deciding to start with physics you pull out your notebook and placed it on your desk and sat down “Let’s see…If a rock is dropped into a well at a speed of 2km/ hour how long does it take for the sound to reach your ears if…well this going to take a while.” 

After 3 hours you finally finished your physics assignment and chucked it onto your bed to be forgotten “Now biology!” you announce and pull out your notebook and textbook, luckily all you had to do was copy out a lesson into your notes as well as some diagrams. About halfway into copying the lesson you hear a loud boom echo through the house. Startled you stand straight up and just as your about to bolt out of your room to see what’s wrong you hear and uproar of laughing including a couple of snorts here and there. Sighing you sit back down and slam your head onto your textbook “Stupid idols.” Quickly finishing the rest of your biology you exit your bedroom and flinch away at the sharp light pouring in from the windows “Woah! Azalea you look like a vampire! DID A VAMPIRE BITE YOU?!!?” Baekhyun exclaimed and you shot him a look too tired to deal with his and walked down the stairs.

“Hyung Azalea’s ignoring me~“ Baekhyun wined to Suho and the latter chuckled before ruffling the younger’s hair “She’s not doing on purpose, she’s just stressed over school work” Suho explains and smiles and Baekhyun scowls “School is the death of all things pure in this world.” Suho raises his eyebrows at the statement amused “And how did you get that Baekhyun?” “Simple, because of school you can’t sleep in late and have no free time to enjoy the simple things like video games” Baekhyun hisses as if he was speaking about something like genocide. “School work huh?” Chen says leaning on a wall watching you walk back into your room running a hand through your hair looking stressed.

Upon entering your room you stare at the chemistry with hatred, you hated chemistry even more than you hated physics which as a lot. It was your worst subject and you knew it would take you hours upon hours to finish it and then you wouldn’t have time to start your essay today. Groaning you sat down and opened up your textbook and workbook starting at the first problem. After 5 minutes you slam your head down on your desk no understanding a thing, usually it wasn’t as bad as this and you could finish the majority of it but you just couldn’t concentrate today.

A knock on the door provided a welcomed distraction from chemistry and you sat up with a smile on your face “Come in!” Surprisingly Chen walked into your room and glanced from you to the pile of papers littering your desk. “What are you doing?” Chen asks and you frown glaring at the textbook on your desk wishing it would burn to ashes “Chemistry.” Raising and eyebrow Chen closes the door behind him and sits on your bed and smirks “Judging by the tone of your voice I’d say you’re not very fond of chemistry.” “No! I hate it! It’s so confusing!” you shout messing up your hair and Chen’s eyes widen, walking over to you he peers at the lesson you where working on over your shoulder “Well I don’t see what your confused about. This is the easy stuff.”

Your eyes widen as you stare at Chen “Do you understand this stuff?” you ask trying to keep the hopefulness out of your voice “Sure. Chemistry was my best subject and I still remember everything.” You clasp your hands together and stick out your bottom lip in an attempt to look cute “Will you help me?” Chen looked away and scratched the back of his neck thanking the universe for this opportunity thinking back to the conversation he, Tao and Luhan had the precious day.

Luhan dragged both Chen and Tao into his room and slammed the door shut locking it before joining the 2 of us on the floor of the room “Ok emergency meeting” Luhan announces and Chen rolls his eyes “No .” Luhan glares at him but ignored the comment “Ok so apparently all 3 of us like Azalea?” Luhan begins and Tao shakes his head “4 if you count Ryu and then there is Suho hyung and Lay hyung too not to mention Sehun and Kai and Baekhyun.” At that Luhan and Chen’s jaw drops “They like her too? How do you know Taozi?” Chen asks and Tao rolls his eyes “Well it’s obvious duh~ But I don’t think any of the other seriously like Azalea. Not in the way that we do anyway.” Blushing Tao looks down and the 2 hyungs stare at him “Umm, ok so apparently a lot of us like her but only 3 of us are serious” Luhan says scratching his head a little confused.

Chen nodded head “Exactly and we can’t let this come between us alright? We’re still friends no matter who end up with her” he like Azalea sure but he wasn’t prepared to lose his friends for her no matter how much he liked her. The other 2 nodded their heads “We’ll fight fair and wont hate the person she ends up with, agreed?” Luhan asks and both Tao and Chen nod their heads “Agreed." “Well if that’s all then…” Chen says getting up and opening the door “Wait!” Tao shouts just as he was about to exit “What about Ryu? Are we aloud to interfere with him when he tries to get close to Azalea?” Luhan also looks over to him and Chen furrows his eyebrows “That’s debatable” and with that he left.

Back in the present Chen looked over to the pleading Azalea and sighed, this is fair right? He asks himself “Sure.” “Thank you thank you thank you thank you!” you shout quickly “Right well is there and extra chair or something?” Chen asks looking around the room and you stand “oh that’s right!” Walking over to your closet to take out a portable chair you use when you used to watch Joon’s soccer games. Opening the chair and placing it next to yours you motion for Chen to sit down “Alright to what are you having trouble with?” Chen asks “Everything” you sigh and point at your textbook. “Well that’s vague, what are you working on in class now?” “We’re going over complete and incomplete combustion but I don’t get the difference!” you exclaim and Chen nods his head “Well that’s simple enough here let me show you.”

He reaches for a black paper on the other side of the desk his arm coming into contact with you chest. You blush at the contact but it seemed as if Chen either didn’t notice or didn’t think much of it, not wanting to make things awkward you ignore the little voice screaming in your heat and the beat of your heart. “So basically complete combustion happens if there is enough oxygen, O2, and incomplete happens when there isn’t enough oxygen.”  Chen looks over at you but your eye were focused on the piece of paper he was writing on “Oh, I kind of get it. Can you write out 2 formulas so I can see the difference?” you ask and Chen nods sure.

He begins scribbling some letters down but you couldn’t see properly and was straining your neck “Here” He says and places the paper in front of you not finished writing yet. “But how are you wri…?” your question was cut short as he places an arm around your shoulder and leans in so his head was right next to yours the scent of coffee so overwhelming. He continued writing formula’s and you couldn’t ignore your heart beat any longer, you tried to concentrate on the formula’s he was writing down but with his breath hitting your ear and the door being closed your thoughts couldn’t help but wonder.  “There done. Azalea? Azalea?” Chen asks and turns his head only to widen his eyes realizing just how close he was to you. Snapping out of your thoughts you turn to face him and your breath gets caught in your throat, Chen’s lips where barely a centimeter from yours and looking at his eyes you could see all traces of playfulness gone so unlike that time in the bathroom that first day.

“Chen?” you whisper your breath hitting his lips causing a shiver to go through his body, he leaned in slightly his eyes half lidded but apparently pulled back as if just realizing what he was doing. “Back to the lesson” he says his voice husker than usual “R-right” you say and look at your textbook. He continued to teach you for another hour successfully completing all your homework before leaving. As soon as the door of your room shut you heaving out a sigh and placed a hand over your heart “Why on earth is it beating this fast?” you ask yourself. It was because he’s from exo right? That was the only reason right? You try to convince yourself but you weren’t to sure anymore what these boys where doing to you. 

 


Ok super sorry, so i know i said updates should be regular now but summer is just messing me up. I can never remember what day it is or long i have to write the chapter. I'm super busy on wednesdays volunteering at the hospital from 11: 30 am to 6: 30 pm and since i have no school work i help my mom around the house with chours and cleaning and i know it's no excuse but i just can't find a rhythm to keep me on track like i do when i'm at school. Any way enjoy the chapter sorry for just spitting out excuses.

Comment, subscribe and upvote

I'll love you forever <3