The library

It's An Idol Thing

 

Stepping off the bus you point out the library to a confused looking Suho and Lay, walking on the empty streets you watch Suho and Lay look at each other confused. “What’s wrong?” you ask and they both look up at you “Where are all the people?” “People?” you repeat and Suho nods his head as Lay directs your attention to the few people outside the library and on the streets. Your city wasn’t small and had a large population but comparing it to the busy streets of Seoul, Korea your city did look empty of people. “This is how it normally is” you answer with a shrug and continue to the library occasionally looking back to make sure that they were still following you. 

Pushing the library doors open you patiently wait for Suho and Lay who were taking their sweet time with big goofy smiles on their faces. You give them a questioning look and Lay chuckles before answering “It’s been a while since we were able to walk around freely” “Which is surprising since we were chased after the fan sign when we went out for dinner” Suho added on. You roll your eyes smiling understanding their happiness but you couldn’t help the smart reply that came shooting out of your mouth “Well duh, you know since they where fans they like stalked you. Normal people don’t do that. And not many people actually know who you are here; it’s just the few at the fan sign who did.”

“More like few hundred” Lay muttered and you chuckle “You do realize that people halfway across the country came here just to see you guys perform too?” At that Suho and Lay’s eyes widen “I had no idea we were that popular” “Yah, and on a school weekend too.” “That’s just how much the fans like you guys, you should do more tours” you add on as an afterthought as you head to where the desks where in the library. Dumping your stuff on one of the empty tables claiming it at yours you head into the bookshelves looking for the books you needed.

Scrolling through the science isle you found the book you where looking for, for your report. Reaching up to grab it your fingers just missed the shelf it was resting on. Stretching a bit more your fingers just barely touched to book when someone behind you grabbed it. As they reached up their other hand came to rest on the shelf on your right side blocking you from moving and they slightly leaned against you allowing you to feel their toned chest against your back. Blushing you turn around to face the culprit to see Lay smiling sweetly at you “Here’s the book you wanted.” Grabbing the book from his outstretched hands you mumble a thanks before looking for the others you need. Pulling down another book that you could reach this time it was yanked out of your hand be none other than Suho, “I’ll be holding this for you” he announces before you could even protest. Finding the last 2 books you needed that were also grabbed by Suho you make your way over to the self check out machine with them following.  Just as you were about to check them out a sudden thought stuck you “Do you guys want anything? Suho you said you wanted some books right?”

Suho’s eyes light up in remembrance and he nods “Yep, I wanted to get some books to read since the others always hog the TV.” “Well then go get them” you say making a shooing motion with your hands. Suho nods before disappearing in-between the book shelves and you look at Lay still standing beside you. “Books aren’t really my thing” Lay answers your unasked question and then you point to a corner of the library “There are movies and CD’s over there.” Taking one glance at the direction you pointed off to then back at you Lay gives you a soft smile before disappearing into the racks of movies and CD’s.

Smiling you reach into your bag to pull out your card only to notice it missing “ I left it at the table.” Hurrying back you find you bag sitting where you left it but someone was going through your wallet “Hey! That’s mine!” you shout scaring the guy. He turns around with wide eyes and you realize its Ryu. He smiles as he see’s you and your heart rate increases instantaneously “Azalea, fancy seeing you here” Ryu greets with a smirk and you roll your eyes but can feel your lips quirking up at the corners. “It’s a library Ryu and where you really just about to take money from a random purse?” you accuse raising an eyebrow. Ryu places a hand over his chest in mock hurt “Really?! You think I wouldn’t steal!?” He exclaims and you chuckle in amusement “I thought the bag looked familiar and then remembered you had a stitch charm on your bag. I just wanted to see if there was some ID in the bag so if it was yours and you left it here I could drop it off at your house.”

Your heart warms at his words feeling touched that he would take the trouble off going that far when he could just drop it off at the lost in found here and call you or give it to you at school. Grabbing your bag from the able you hoist it over your shoulders “Well I am here, but thanks for the thought.” Ryu smiles wide again and you watch as it slowly slips off his face, confused you turn around to see Suho and Lay standing behind you. “Well I got to go” you say turning around to face Ryu and you can’t help but notice he seemed stiff. He nods and gives you a quick hug before walking away without turning back and you face Suho and Lay.

You look at Suho who was carrying 3 books to Lay who’s arms where full of DVD’s and CD’s that almost reached his neck “You’re carrying those” you say pointing at Lay’s pile who pouts but nods. Checking out all your stuff you exit the library your purse weight down by all the books in them now. Struggling to keep your bag on your shoulder you feel someone tug at it pulling it away from you. Surprised you see Suho dumping his books into your bag as well before putting it over his shoulder “I…” you begin to protest but get cut off as Suho slaps a hand over your mouth “My stuff’s in it too and what kind of a man would I be if I let you carry something heavy?” Suho asks and Lay turns around that instant looking Suho up and down before smirking “The girly kind of man that would match that bag.” 

 


HEY! So i survived my first week of school but the work load is intense TT^TT

Hope you like the chapter!
Comment, Subscribe and upvote!
I'll love your forever <3