Call me Oppa

It's An Idol Thing

 

"Plan?" Suho says puzzled and Joon smirks "That's right, so where should I begin?" Joon says and watches as you start to put pancakes on your plate. "Start anywhere hyung" Luhan says and Joon smiles evilly. "Alright, How about from last night? Azalea didn't let me finish." At this your head shoots up and you glare at Joon as if Satan himself was looking at your oppa through your eyes. "Umm someone want to hold her down first?" Joon says nervously as he watches you run your hand across your neck in a 'your dead' motion. 

"Sure" a gruff voice says and before you know it a pair of large hands wrapped themselves around your waist. You were pulled into Kris's lap and you froze as he hands stayed firmly at your waist preventing you from moving. You heart was beating a million time a minute and you swear Kris could probably hear the erratic beat of your heart. "So anyway, I'm about to spill all of Azalea's juicy secrets so listen up." Joon starts with new found confidence now that Kris had a firm grip on you. He was prepared to over look where the blond's hands were considering that Kris was the only thing keeping you from killing him right now.

"Alright, so like I was saying last night. Tao, Azalea goes on and on about how much she wants to do you in her room and thinks your the 'hottest mother er to ever set foot on this earth.'" Tao eyes widen and his cheeks turn a tint pink, he looks down avoiding eye contact as his friends wolf whistle. You on the other hand where dying of embarrassment, you couldn't believe your oppa was telling them this stuff. "Shut up" you whisper barley audible but your oppa continued "Oh and Chen, she thinks that your voice could give anyone an the minute they heard it and would do anything to see you shirtless."

Chen smirks and gives you a look "Oh really? That's ironic" and winks in your direction clearly referring to yesterday's incident in the bathroom, and you where mortified. Sure your oppa had made a habit of embarrassing you now and again when he got the chance but this was taking it to far. Watching your favorite band laugh at your secrets, and smirk knowingly at your misery. Not even the fact that you where currently sitting on Kris's lap could distract you anymore even though your back was pressed up against his chest. "Oh and sorry to say Kris but she thinks your an egoistic cocky jerk."

Your jaw drops, that info was completely private and it's not like you knew Kris's real personality before, you only saw the side he shows in front of the camera. Besides through the little amount of time you spent with the guys you learned that Kris was actually a decent guy and you knew you were wrong to just judge him on his looks but you never really expected to meet him in real life anyway so where was the harm done? "That's ok, yesterday I thought she was a " Kris answers.

Ouch. That hurt. Kris may not be your favorite member but he was still apart of your favorite band and having him say that about you really stings. Holding back your tears you move Kris' hands from your waist before standing up "If you'll excuse me I'm not feeling hungry anymore. But thanks Lay and Kyungsoo for making them." You briskly walk out of the kitchen not looking at anyone of the guys. You never noticed the look of regret on your brothers face as he watches you walk out. 

"Ouch, that's one heck of a burn" Kai whispers and Suho slaps him on his head. Xiumin abruptly stands up startling everyone "Joon hyung you took it too far. You should have never have said those things to us, Azalea trusted you with them. And Kris couldn't you just keep you mouth shut! We're used to this kind of stuff but imagine your idol calling you a !" And with that Xiumin left the kitchen table leaving the 2 tall males to think about watch they've done.

You were already in your room with the door locked so you didn't hear Xiumin's outburst. You sat on your bed still shocked being called a . It was stupid to be sad over something as petty as being called a but it still hurt. You angrily slapped your cheeks, angry at Joon for telling them those things, angry that Kris thinks your a and angry at yourself for being so affected by that one word.

Knock. Knock. 

You look at the door and glare "Go away" you say quietly and you hear a sigh "Azalea it's me, Xiumin." Xiumin? What was he doing here? You had expected your brother to come up and apologize but you guess that's not happening. You get up from your bed and shuffle towards the door "What is it?" you say not looking Xiumin in the eyes. "I was worried about you" "Worried" you say furrowing your eyebrows. He nod his head before brushing his hair out of his eyes "Can I come in?"

You move out of the way and watch as he walks inside, he immediately turns around and shuts the door making you raise an eyebrow. He turns around to face you and smiles sadly "It hurts right?" You look up at him confused and he points to his heart. "It hurts here right?" and with that you nod and a tear slips from the corner of you eye. Xiumin walks up to you and cups your cheeks with his hands wiping away the lone tear with his thumb. "You want a hug?" Xiumin asks and how could you say no?

You nod slightly and he wraps his arms around you pulling you towards him. Your hands clutch at the fabric of the back of his shirt as you rest your head in the crock of his neck. Taking a deep breath to calm yourself you get a whiff of vanilla, smiling you nuzzle your face deeper into his neck thinking that the smell of vanilla suits him. He rubs gentle circles on your lower back "Um Xiumin can you not move your hand any lower?" You as as his hand slowly slides south. Your lower back was extremely sensitive to touch and you didn't want to ruin this moment. "Sure, no problem" Xiumin says and moves his hand higher. You both stay like that for a little longer enjoying each others embrace.

You couldn't believe that the Xiumin was hugging you! It was like a dream come true! Your heart was beating a million times per minute and you prayed he couldn't hear it. Right at that moment he lets go of you and steps back "Shall we go down again?" he asks and you nod not noticing the faint tinge of pink on his cheeks.  He leads you down the stairs all the way to the basement but before you can get close to the kitchen he stops you. "One more thing Azalea, call me Oppa" Xiumin says with a smile and you blush "O-ok"

He smiles at you and you re-enter the kitchen, almost everyone had left the table and was watching t.v. in the room next to it. Only Lay and Kyungsoo remained cleaning up the mess "You guys can go sit with the others I'll finish up" you say with a smile. They both give you a worried look before glancing at each other "Are you sure?" Kyungsoo says with a smile and you nod "Yep!" He hands you the dish cloth he was using to whip the table clean and Lay follows him to others.

Xiumin smiles one last time before joining Lay and Kyungsoo. You sigh and start cleaning the kitchen not leaving one thing out of place, after all a clean kitchen is a happy kitchen, and a happy kitchen is a good meal. Although it makes no sense your Umma taught you that when you where young and you still live by those words. Finally done cleaning you walk into the t.v. room and notice the guys completely engrossed into the drama that was on. Turning to the t.v. you recognize the drama as Your Beautiful. "Holy ! How can they not know she's a girl! I MEAN LIKE LOOK AT HER GOD DAMN PANTS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!" Baekhyun screams at the t.v. in frustration.

You chuckle and only then do they realize your in the room "Azalea..." your oppa starts and looks at you wide eyed "What?" you say a bit coldly. Joon looks down and wrings his hands together "I'm really sorry for blurting out your secrets. I promise not to do it again" He looks up into your eyes begging for forgiveness but you decide to make him suffer just for a bit knowing that you would forgive him by tomorrow anyway. "Whatever it doesn't matter, I'm never going to tell you anything anymore" Joon's face crumples in hurt and you enjoy the fact that he was feeling bad about what he did. 

"All I want now is to sit with my Oppa" you say and he looks up hopefully. You gracefully walk across the room and sit right next to Xiumin surprising everybody. You boldly place your head on his shoulder and he wraps his arm around your shoulder protectively. Joon's face drops in complete surprise, you never call anyone Oppa besides him and he glares as Xiumin wondering 'Just what did that guy do to earn her respect like that?' "Hyung there is a girl on Xiumin shoulder!" Sehun excitedly whispers and Kai nods his head "I know stupid I'm right here to."

Just then Kris suddenly stands up startling everyone as they where to busy eyeing you and Xiumin. "HEY!" Chanyeol shouts as Kris pushing him out of the seat next to you. "Shut up and move" with that Chanyeol gets up grumpily and sits next to Chen mumbling "But I was sitting there first." Kris sits next to you and runs a hand through his golden hair. He grabs one of your hands startling you and you take your head off of Xiumin shoulder to look at him in the eyes.

You swallow your spit nervously as he intensely stares as you before bowing his head "I'm sorry for calling you a . I was just mad that Joon said you thought all those things about me but I shouldn't have reacted like that at all." You smile at his apology "It's alright, and I don't really think those things about you anymore." He looks up and smiles at you, your heart stops and your eyes widen. Noticing your expression Kris chuckles and lightly pats your head before turning his attention to the rest of the guys.

"So I contacted manager this morning and he said he'll be here around noon to pick us up." Everyone nods their heads "It's only 9am right now" Luhan says and smiles towards you "So I guess you'll just have to keep us entertained until then Azalea."

 


Hello there~

LOL this chapter is so messed but whatever XD

So i noticed that I was getting a little off track with the plot line but don't worry the crazy fans are going to be making their appearance again pretty soon and make thing interesting >:D

Comment, subscribe, upvote

I'll love you forever <3

And what do you think the other guys and Azalea should smell like? Lol i know it's a weird question but i need some help since i'm making smell a motif sort of, through this fic and by the end everyone is going to have a smell! It's hard thinking of 14 different smells but let me know!