He gets protective

It's An Idol Thing

 

Unlocking the front door with your key, the moment you step into your house you’re bombarded with long limbs and winy voices “Azalea! I missed you!” Sehun shouts hugging your torso and Baekhyun fights his way around Sehun to grab your shoulders in a back hug “I MISSED YOU MORE!” “FREAKING IMPOSSIBLE! I MISSED HER THE MOST SO BACK THE HELL OFF!” Kai shouts somewhere beneath you, his arms clinging to your leg like his life depended on it. “You’re finally back” Chen sighs in relief rubbing his temples “I had to deal with these winy idiots complaining that you didn’t take them with you.”

Blushing at the large display of affection you hear a chuckle from someone coming down the stairs and smile in relief as you see Chanyeol. “Help” you say looking at him and he grins. “OK OK ENOUGH!” Chanyeol shouts over the 3 who were clinging to you. He easily lifts Baekhyun off and Sehun was soon to follow after a zap to his waist. You watch with odd fascination, amusement and distress as he tries to pull Kai unsuccessfully from you leg. Failing Chanyeol moves back and shrugs his shoulders indifferently as if to say “What do you want me to do?”

Just when you where giving up and wondering if you could walk with him on your leg a loud voice roars “KIM JONGIN!” scaring the crap out of you and clearly Kai who was paling visibly. You look around to see Kyungsoo standing with his arms crossed a displeased expression on his face “GET YOUR OFF OF HER!” And just like that Kai released his grip and went to hide behind Chanyeol who looked dumbstruck and annoyed. “So you wouldn’t move when I tried to pull you but moved when Kyungsoo yelled?” “What can I say hyung scares me” Kai answers still hiding from Kyungsoo’s glare.

Taking purposeful steps towards you Kyungsoo wraps an arm around your shoulder protectively and leads you up the stairs to you room. You really where thankful to Kyungsoo knowing that if he hadn’t shown up Kai would still be attached to your leg and made a mental reminder to never get on his bad side. He was the scariest person you’ve ever seen annoyed. Scratch that. Suho was still scarier when angry. “What was all the commotion about?” Xiumin asks peaking his head out from his room and before you could answer Kyungsoo makes a shooing motion with his hand “Nothing hyung.”

He continues to lead you in the direction of your room and you call over your shoulder “I’ll see you later tonight Oppa!” And with that you where in your room with Kyungsoo standing at the door preventing your from exiting or closing it.  You watch as he just stands there and you shuffle your feet getting nervous under his stare “Can I help you with something?” you ask. Kyungsoo looks as if he’s debating with himself for a moment before finally deciding and closing the door to your bedroom “I just want to talk for a bit.” Nodding you sit on your bed resting your back against the headboard and pat the spot in front of you. Moving from his spot at the door Kyungsoo comes and sits down and you begin to feel nervous, not the omg a cute boy is in front of me kind of nervous but the I’m about to get scolded kind of nervous.

You play with your fingers and you wait for Kyungsoo to get his thoughts collected and once they where and he looked up you where woefully unprepared. His eyes where penetrating yours as if he were looking straight into your soul and you felt under his stare. Putting your arms around yourself protectively you bit your lip waiting for him to speak. Taking a few deep breaths Kyungsoo ruffles his hands through his hair and finally figures out how to phrase what he was going to say.

“So, well I guess I kind of just wanted you to know that I’m here for you. I mean like I’m not as close with you as some of the other guys or like I don’t have a lot of authority, but the other guys listen to me…” at this time in his monologue you where staring mouth wide open, you couldn’t believe that Kyungsoo was actually saying this stuff to you and a soft spot in your heart started to grow for the boy “…I just don’t want to see you get hurt is all. They are hormone crazed boys and while some have a lid on it others don’t like that time with Chanyeol and god I sound retarded. Man I don’t even know what I’m saying.”

You blush at the memory of when Kyungsoo caught Chanyeol practically laying on top of you trying to delete that video you had of him on your phone, which reminded you that you’d have to put it to good use soon but your mind at the moment was full of Kyungsoo’s words. Logic flew out of you mind at his words and you launched yourself at him. Kyungsoo looked beyond startled when you came at him but soon smiled as he felt your arms encircling him. You smiled as he hugged you back and as you took a deep breath the smell of fresh laundry filled your senses. “Thank you” you whisper and pull back from his protective arms, he smiles and leans closer while you lean surprised at the sudden advance.

With you head against the headboard you watch as his hand comes up and cups your cheek before pushing a stray strand of hair away from your face in an almost brother like fashion when the door is slammed open.  “ Azalea HOLY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!”

 


Duh Duh Duh ~
So who caught them and what are they gonna do? 

urg this isn't one of my better chapters and is super short but the next one should be better i promise and omg you guess are so sweet! Your comments are the best! ^^