What we asked

It's An Idol Thing

 

"I can help if you want" you turn around at the sound of the voice to see Kyungsoo standing there smiling at you. You nod your head slowly and turn your attention back to to boiling spaghetti completely aware that your cheeks where flushed "Could you start on the sauce?" you say quietly "Sure" he says and starts going through your fridge looking for tomatoes. "Umm Kyungsoo" you say hesitantly looking at the amount of spaghetti boiling. He hums in response to let you know he is listening while still roaming around in your fridge "Did you guys eat already or should I make some for you too?" 

He stands straight up holding several tomatoes in his hands "Well we did eat dinner but then had to run all the way here so.." Kyungsoo starts explaining furrowing his eyebrows in the process while trying to come to a conclusion. "Just make it for all of us, Tao keeps complaining he's hungry" another voice says and you both turn your heads to see Lay standing there.  "Oh, ok then" you say and add more spaghetti into the mix, while you and Kyungsoo made dinner Lay had managed to set the dinning table meant to fit 6; with 13 plates and extra chairs (or chair substitutes) he found around the basement.

"So Azalea, are you really a fan?" Lay asks sitting on a chair, you nod your head "Yep, why?" you ask and Kyungsoo chuckles "Because your not crazy and trying to us right now." At that let out a loud laugh "Not all fans are crazy, some of us can keep our crazyness hidden" you say matter of factly and they smile. "Well I like fans like you" Lay says and you smile and can't help the little jump your heart made at his words. "Thank you" you say shyly and return your attention back to the spaghetti. You were so engrossed with making dinner that you didn't see the time pass or hear the garage door opening

Back upstairs Xuimin and Baekhyun diligently cleaned the floor while the rest just sat on the couches "So what do you think she meant by Oppa?" Sehun asks and Kai smirks "Her boyfriend obviously" "But it could be her brother" Tao adds and Kris nods "That's right, who ever heard of a boyfriend and girlfriend living together when they're so young?" "Well you know looks can be deceiving" Luhan says and Suho agrees "That's true, and you'll never know unless you ask" Before anyone of them could respond they hear the garage opening and a car entering. 

"I guess we're about to find out" Chen says while Chanyeol pulls out a $5 bill "5 bucks it's her boyfriend" "Your on, 5 bucks it's her brother" Chen says pulling out another $5 "Speaking about money, you guys owe me for dinner" Kris says glaring at everyone who nods their head. They hear a door opening and the sound of heavy foot steps approaching the front foyer "What the...?" The voice says as he see's the large amount of shoes. Furrowing his eyebrows he walks into the living and see's Exo sitting there; as the 10 guys see the face of the man their jaws drop.

"Who are you?" the man asks and Exo just blinks still shocked by the handsomeness of the guy "I asked who are you?" the man growls; their eyes widen at the threatening aura the guy emitted but before they could respond the man speaks again. "Where is Azalea" he growls as he advances into the room with narrow eyes, not wanting to mess with the guy that clearly worked out they manage to stutter out a response "B-basement." With that the man ran out of the room and they heard him storm down the stairs. The boys let out a breath of relief and prayed that Lay and Kyungsoo don't get beaten to a pulp.

Your oppa runs down the stairs into the kitchen to see you and Lay fake fighting with spatulas "Get away from her" your brother threatens and Lay and Kyungsoo's eyes widen "Oppa" you say as he walks towards you. Lay immediately drops the spatula and runs over to Kyungsoo's side who grabs the hem of his shirt. Your brother briskly pushes you behind him before glaring at Lay and Kyungsoo. "Just what do you think your doing in this house" he threatens and Kyungsoo whimpers as your brother advances on them. 

They both take a step back intimidated by your brother and then something clicks in you head, you run up to your Oppa and give him a back hug your arms snaking around his waist. "Oppa stop, they're friends!" You say and he stops immediately "Friends?" he asks and the 3 of you nod you head. "Alright then" he says turning around so that you where face to face, well chest to face. He pats your head affectionately before removing your arms. Turning around to face the 2 boys he sticks out his hand "Sorry about that, I'm Lee Joon. Azalea's brother."

Kyungsoo takes his hand smiling "Hello, I'm Kyungsoo and this is Lay" Joon shakes hands with Lay as well "God I thought something happened to you" he says turning back to face you. You chuckle and shake your head "Then I guess the guys upstairs are friends as well?" "Yep" you answer with a bright smile that your brother can't help but return. You finish making the spaghetti and place 2 enormous pots in the center of the table "Can someone call the others?" you ask and Lay nods dashing upstairs. 

Moments later the kitchen was crowded with 13 guys sitting at the table, you still can't believe that they all managed to fit as you carry a water jug placing it on the table. "Wait, Azalea where are you going to sit?" Suho asks concerned and all 13 faces turn to your direction. "That's simple, with her Oppa of course" Joon says and motions you towards him. With one swift movement you where sitting on his lap, his arms securely around your waist to prevent you from falling. "You have to feed me~" you brother sings opening his mouth wide. Your roll your eyes before stuffing a fork full of spaghetti in his mouth.

"Umm..." Tao says gaining everyone's attention "Are you 2 dating?" They all whip their heads in your direction as you  burst out laughing. "Yep we are" Joon says with a smirk before nuzzling his face into to crook of your neck; his arms tightening around your waist as you laugh even harder seeing Lay's and Kyungsoo's face. Chen reaches into his pocket before flinging a $5 bill at Chanyeol's face. "Thank you" Chanyeol says smiling while tucking it into his pocket. "Yah! Oppa your confusing them" you say while still giggling and can feel Joon's body shaking from trying to keep in his laughter. "He's my brother" you say and Joon finally burst out laughing, "" Chanyeol says while handing Chen back his $5 bill along with another one.

"Wait..You guys bet on whether Oppa was my boyfriend or brother?" You say giving them a look, they nod their heads without any hesitation and you sigh. "So instructions are in order" Joon says and everyone introduces themselves once more. Dinner continues and ending with the 2 pots being completely empty, some how in the sort time it took to finish dinner Joon and Kris had become best friends and were now sitting next to each other at the table. You had gotten off your brothers lap to start washing the dishes when Kris stops you.

"Come here for a moment Azalea" He says and you walk over to him standing behind your brother "What is it?" you ask and he motions for the others to quiet down. "We need to ask you guys a favor" "Sure what is it?" Joon asks his new friend but frowns when he see's Kris run his hands through his hair and sighs. "Well, can we stay here for the night?" At that request your eyes widen and Joon narrows his "Why?" Kris raises his hands in surrender waving them franticly "It's nothing like that. It's just we were chased by some crazy fans and our manager can't come to pick us up. We also can't leave the house and walk because there is the chance of being seen. We don't want to put either of you at risk and have the fans attack you."

At the word attack Joon wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you close "Well i don't know..." Joon begins but you give him a look "Oppa lets talk" you say and walk out of the kitchen, Joon follows behind you not sparing a glance back at the now nervous guys behind him. You walk into the bathroom and he follows you shutting the door "Oppa you have to let them stay" you say crossing your arms and he sighs "I know, I was going to say yes." At that your eyes widen "Really?!?" you say not believing him. Joon chuckles "Yes, after all Kris is a nice guy and he seems to have control over the rest who seem well behaved anyway....except that Jongin guy." You chuckle at him but then stop "What bout Umma and Appa?" At that Joon flashes you a smile "They went on an expected business trip for a while. They called me this afternoon."

"REALLY!?!" you shout excited, now don't think the wrong thing here. You love your parents with all your heart but you love it when it's just your brother and you around the house. "Thank you oppa! I can't believe my fav band is spending the night at my house! I'm such a lucky exotic!" you shout excitedly and jump up and down unable to contain your excitement. Your brother looks at you questioningly before smirking, exotic? They must be those Exo guys she loves. I'm about to have so much fun, Joon thinks as he opening the bathroom door. You where oblivious to his smirk as you followed him back into the kitchen.

"Ok, you guys can stay" Joon says and Kris as well as Suho immediately stand up and bow thanking him, Joon sits down next to Sehun as you resume washing dishes. "Want help" a voice behind you asks, you turn around to be faced with a solid looking chest. Looking up you see Tao smiling down at you "Sure" you say and blush a bit as he stands beside you.  You both wash the dishes in silence until your loud brother voice interrupts "So~ You guys are Exo right?" At his question you freeze while the guys at the table nod "Are you a fan?" Kai asks and Joon shakes his head "My sister talks about you guys none stop.." "Oppa~" You wine but he ignores you and leans in, the other following his action. 

"In fact which one of you is Tao?" "OPPA!" You shout this time your face red, you ball your hands up into fists and glare at him "I am Joon gege. Why?" Tao answers and your brother smirks at your flustered and angered face. "Well.." your brother starts while standing up and explaining using exaggerated body gestures. "She keeps shouting about how much she wants to do you in her room when she thinks no one is liste...!" Your brother never got to finish his sentence as you step towards him causing him to run out of the room. Your face was beet red as you look over at the guys at the table, some who were dumbfounded, other shocked, while some had a smirk playing on their lips.

You turn around to face Tao to see him blushing, you look down and resume washing the dishes when you feel a pair of strong unfamiliar arms wrap around your waist from behind. "I never knew you felt that way about me.." Tao mutters as he rest his head on your shoulder. You freeze at the close contact, your heart beating a million time a minute, "..Noona~" You shudder as Tao finishes his sentence, his breath ghosting over your exposed neck as he nuzzles his head there. You don't know what to do, your body reacting oh so differently from when your brothers does these things.

"JOON HYUNG TAO IS GETTING IT ON WITH AZALEA!!" Xuimin shouts "WHAT!?!?" And in minutes Joon was standing in the kitchen.

 


Comment, upvote and subscribe

I'll love you forever <3