School again

It's An Idol Thing

The weekend ended with your trip to the carnival with Luhan and it was back to school. Doing your morning routine you sit with Kyungsoo at the dinner table enjoying a fresh cup of coffee soothing you to your very core. You don’t know what it was with Kyungsoo’s coffee or tea or any food for that matter but it tasted extraordinary even if all he did was pour instant coffee into hot milk. Savoring the last sip in your mouth you place your empty mug in the sink before hugging Kyungsoo goodbye relishing the smell of fresh laundry that seemed to embedded into the boy’s skin.

Walking to school was as enjoyable as always and it felt like today was going to be good day. Reaching school you gather your things at your locker and head to period 1 ready to begin your day. Your teacher droned on about physics explaining kinetic and static friction while you tried to copy down everything that was being explained and before you know it period one was over and you where sitting in outside eating lunch with your friends.

Looking down at your phone checking for any messages you didn’t notice the figure that came towards your little group or the gasps of Minji and Sora. “Hey Azalea” looking up you were faced with a smiling Ryu holding a lunch box in one hand and a juice box in the other. “Mind if I have lunch with you guys?” Ryu asks politely “Of course!” Minji gushed before you could answer and started giggling with Sora as he sat beside you. You shyly smile at Ryu who beams back and opens up his lunch box and pigs out on a sandwich.

Ryu looked at your slightly blushing face and smiled contently to himself, so far his plan was going smoothly. He thought it out all last night, with the 12 handsome guys living with you and all you probably had no time to spare with after school for anyone else but them. So why not get closer to you the only place they couldn’t, school. Ryu was determined and decided to spend lunch breaks with you from now on and nothing was going to stop him. Zoning back into the conversation he frowned confused at the silence thinking his ears stopped working then realized there was no conversation happing.

You where blushing looking down eating your salad while Minji and Sora where still giggling. If he wanted to get closer to you thin kind of atmosphere just wasn’t going to work “So how was everyone’s weekend?” You looked up at the question your heart rate increasing as well as your blush meeting Ryu’s eyes. “Mine was awesome! I sleep all weekend” Minji declares triumphantly and Sora punches her arm half heartedly “Screw you, I had a bunch of homework.” “How about you Azalea?” Ryu asks and you swallow the mouthful of salad before speaking “Same as Sora’s. So much homework ~” Ryu smiles and nods “At least you guys don’t work too” “You work?” You inquire surprised and excited to learn more about Ryu. “Yep at a pizza parlor. You guys should drop by sometime it’ll make work more interesting with familiar faces around.”You where about to respond but your reply was cut short with the sound of the school bell. Cleaning up the mess you guys made you head o your next class with Sora and zoned out after handing in your essay not giving a damn about the proper use of a comma.

Last period finally rolled around and 5 minutes before the bell was going to ring the P.A (public announcement) system went off “Attention students and staff attention students and staff!” came the overly excited voice of your principal. “It’s that time again! Seniors get your prom tickets! Only $30 this year thanks to the enormous amount of fundraising we did this year! I hope to see you all there and staff please e-mail me asap if your available to supervise the prom this year! That is all.” Everything was silent for a moment after the announcement and then it was as if a speaking bomb went off in the classroom. Everyone erupted into a fit of excitement and chatted about the upcoming prom until the bell rang.

Walking outside of school you see Tao waiting by the gates reading what looked like a Gucci magazine. “Hey Tao” you great startling him enough to drop the magazine “Azalea you scared me!” he pouts picking up the magazine “Sorry about that, what are you reading?” you ask to be polite and Tao eyes sparkle “The new Gucci line just came out and I’m itching to go see it in store!” You chuckle at his enthusiasm and begin walking home with Tao keeping you up to date with all things Gucci. About a block from your house Tao stops spazzing about this new belt he just had to get and turned his attention to you “So what’s new at your school?” “Hm. Well prom is coming up” you say thinking it was the only thing worthwhile to mention.

“Prom? No way! What are you wearing?!” Tao pestering and you shrug “I still have to look throw my closet to see if I own anything I can wear.” Tao nods his head his eyes serious completely agreeing with what you where saying and you found it adorable, it was one of those moments you wanted to pinch his cheeks so badly but knew if you did he would probably throw a fit and luckily you reached your house before your hand could touch his face. “We’re home!” Tao shouts and a chorus of “Welcome back” was heard from various directions.

Waving to Tao you head up into your room and dumb your bag onto your bed, today indeed had been a good day with absolutely no homework being assigned. Sighing you decide it’s best to look through your closet now rather than later to see if you had any dresses you could wear. Peering into your closet you throw some clothes around before remembering that you didn’t own any dresses at all. Sighing you sit on your bed wondering how much a new dress would cost.

Knock knock

“Come in!” you answer and your door opens revealing a head with a curios expression “Hey Tao” you greet and pat the spot on the bed next to you. He smiles before entering and shutting the door closed behind him. Sitting beside you looks at your face to your closet and then back to you “Did you find anything for prom?” You shake your head smiling “No I’ll have to go shopping. I wonder if Minji and Sora are free today?” As you were about to dial there numbers Tao pulls the phone out of your hands and shouts “Go shopping with me!”


Hello lovely readers! I'm back from vacation with an update!! Ottawa was amazing! and now i;m back to writing my fics! 

Ok at some point i said that updates should be more regular because i have no school no but boy was i wrong, things keep springing up on me and i barely have to time to write! It but i'm trying my best!

Comment, subscribe, upvote!

I'll love you forever <3