We get a phone number

It's An Idol Thing

The rest of the night was spent with your friends getting closer to Exo and forgetting their absurd idea of you having a boyfriend. Like that would ever happen, no even likes likes you, unless you count Ryu, which you don’t since you don’t know if he likes you for sure. After an eventful night that included a pillow fight, almost setting the kitchen on fire again (Luhan tried to help cook) and intense game of spoons where hands where scratched and people where ‘accidently’ hit, particularly Kai, the guys decided to call it a night. Your friends got their parents to give them a ride back since it was late, and you where ready to call it a night but there was one thing you had to do first.

Walking up to Xiumin’s room you knocked on the door and waited for someone to open the door. A few seconds later the door opened revealing Xiumin in a black wife beater and sweats ridding low on his hips. “What’s up Azalea?” he asks and it takes you a minute to find your voice because damn, Xiumin’s y. Clearing your throat you ask if you can come in and he opens the door wider to let you in. “I realized today that I don’t have any of your numbers which I don’t think is fair since I’m pretty sure Joon has them all so here” you say and hand him your phone “Add your number in and the rest of the guys too.” You watch as Xiumin shrugs and takes your phone punching in everyone’s number “There all done. Is that all you wanted?” Xiumin asks and you nod satisfied “Thanks oppa!”

Xiumin chuckles and ruffles your hair messing it all up making you frown “No problem kiddo.” Grumbling about the unfortunate fate of your hair you exit his room with a lazy wave. Heading back into your room you look at all the new names in your phone and decided to text the guys your number. You sent everyone a quick ‘Hi (^-^)’ but for some reason as you reached Chen’s name your heart started pounding. You stared at your phone wondering what to send when it buzzed; checking your messages you see a bunch of ‘Who are you?’ ‘How the did you get my number’ ‘ who the are you.’ You frowned upon seeing the last two messages from Kai and Baekhyun and decided to sass back. ‘It’s me Azalea you rude s’ you sent back to both of them.

While you where texting them, exo was sitting in the basement and Kai and Baekhyun nearly had a heart attack after seeing your text. “Holy the is Azalea” Baekhyun states and the rest of guys look up shocked. “Ohhh that’s right I gave her all your numbers, she asked for them a little while ago” Xiumin says smiling. While all the guys started to eagerly text back Chen started at his phone depressed wondering why he never got a text but just then his phone buzzed.

Hi Chen! It’s Azalea \(#^_^#)/

He stared at the text before his face broke into a wide smile, looking over at the other guys phones Chen noticed they all got the same message but his was different which just made him smile even wider as he texted back.

‘Hi Azalea \(^0^)’

You jumped when your phone buzzed and smiled as you saw Chen’s response. Yep, it was definitely a good idea to get their numbers you think as you type back a reply. 

Getting ready to go to sleep you turn off the lights in the room and lay on your side letting Joon take up most of the bed as always. Turning the brightness on your phone screen down you respond to the text you just got from Chen and can’t help but giggle. He was adorable and way less annoying through text and he’s one of those people you honestly wouldn’t mind texting all day. “Who are you texting?” Joon asks peaking over at your screen. “No one” you quickly respond and move your screen away from his point of view.

Frowning Joon sits up and tries to grab your phone and you shriek while trying to avoid his hands “Joon stop! Oppa!” He manages to grab your phone and hold you back with one hand as he reads out a part of your conversation with Chen

’Gull what the hell are you talking about? Taylor swift is the ’

‘She’s ok at best, but I like her outfits’

‘I think you’d look cuter in them ;)’

‘Shut up you dork :$’

‘I’m serious though. You’re very pretty Azalea’

You hide your head in your hands as Joon stops reading and gives you a look “Damn girl you work fast.” “SHUT UP!” you shout and grab your phone while beating Joon with a pillow who just laughed trying to protect his head with his hands not realizing how loud the two of you were being.

Chen heard you screech from his room and laughed wondering what Joon was doing to torture you now. He shook his head and smiled at the conversation you were having with him. He hopes the hints he’s dropping about liking you are working and can only pray that you’ll somehow like him back.  He could hear Joon hyung laughing like a maniac and cant help but laugh along.  Sending you a quick goodnight text Chen lays down in his shared bed and falls asleep with a smile on his face.


Ok so yes this is a super short chapter and yes im still alive  for those of you who are wondering lol. So my midterms are done and well they were pretty ing stressfull lol but i think i did ok. I'll probably end up finishing this fic soon as well, it's so loooong lol. Tell me what you think, comment, subscribe and upvote. Love you all ~ ~ ~ ~