Late nights

It's An Idol Thing

 

You walk to the TV room where Exo was settled carrying 4 bowls of popcorn and 3 bags of chips stacked on top of each other. Almost immediately they were taken out of your hands and claimed by various members who where currently stuffing their faces. You stand there for a moment bewildered before laughing and looking for a place to sit. You knew they were going to watch horror movies which you happened to have a hard time handling so you wanted to sit next to Joon.

Unfortunately that asshat was sitting next to Kris their legs overlapping sharing a bowl of popcorn. Looking lost you make eye contact with Xiumin who immediately waves you over pushing Chen farther away from him to give you a space to sit. Scowling Chen moved away but instantly put on a poker face when you settled in between Xiumin and him. “Thanks Oppa” you say to Xiumin giving him a smile which he returns. “OK! Which movie first?” Suho asks and a chorus of voice where heard “THE RING!” “AVENGERS!” “NO! THE GRUDGE!” “ THAT, GROWN UPS!” 

“SHUT UP!” Kris roared and everyone stopped yelling to look at the annoyed leader “We’ll vote, ring?” Kris asks and Chanyeol and Sehun’s hands shoot up. “Avengers?” going for the safer option you put your hand up and watch as Tao, Luhan and Suho raise their hands. “Grudge?” Only Kai had his hands waving in the air like a madman while everyone else just watched his excitement. “Grown ups?” Kris asked for the last time and everyone else’s hands where raised “Grown ups it is” Suho says cheerfully and pops the DVD into place before settling in his seat next to his baby Tao and Chanyeol.

You snuggled deeper into the couch watching the previews and leaned against Xiumin’s arms. Your eyes glued to the screen you didn’t notice the jealous looks some of the members shot at Xiumin but he sure did. As a response he smirked before wrapping his arm around you allowing his hand to settle on your hipbone. The sudden contact sent a jolt of electricity up your spine but you ignored it after it’s only Xiumin and you hopped your blush wasn’t noticeable.  At this point the member where practically trying to kill Xiumin with their glares but luckily the movie started and soon absorbed everyone’s attention including yours.

You’ve seen this movie before but it was one of your favorites so you loved watching it again and again. “He’s so hot” you whispered refer to an actor but it caught Chen’s attention “Who?” he asked leaning his head towards you so you wouldn’t disturb the others watching the movie. “Hawk eye” you answer and shuffle your head closer to Xiumin to put a bit more distance between you and Chen. You didn’t know why but for some reason your body reacted differently to some members, like right now you where trying to get as far away from Chen as possible because your heart was beating crazily and you calmed down when you where closer to Xiumin.

All thoughts of the members soon left your head as you became engrossed in the movie playing. Before you know it the movie was over and Sehun immediately stood up and ejected the movie “What’s next?” “GRUDGE!” Kai shouted and few more grunts of approval followed his outburst this time. Shrugging Sehun popped in the movie and the previews started playing “I’ll be back” Xiumin whispered into your ear tickling it, you couldn’t help the giggle that escaped your lips as you nodded.

The previews began to play it became apparent that they were all about horror movies. You watched as the screen was completely blank and eerie music was playing then all of a sudden some scary motherer appeared and laughing. You jumped a little and edged closer to Chen wishing Xiumin would show up soon, but as always the universe denied your pleas as the movie began and Xiumin was nowhere in sight. It was only the beginning yet you where scared less and the fact that it was completely dark now didn’t help.

Chen was watching the movie with a disinterest, horror wasn’t his favorite but he could but up with it. He looked around the room and scoffed as he saw Kai and Sehun cuddling their arms gripping each other tightly their eyes wide. They’re the idiot who wanted to watch the movie, he noticed Kris and Joon half asleep clearly tired and Suho half hiding behind Chanyeol. Lay and Baekhyun were also unaffected just kind of staring at the screen as if wondering when the next scary part would happen and that’s when he noticed you.

You were slightly trembling your eyes huge, your breath was coming out in pants making your chest rise quickly and Chen blushed before looking away. He slowly inched towards and just then the grudge made her appearance. Startled Chen jumped slightly and looked down when he felt pressure on his arm, you where clutching the sleeve of his shirt and looked up when he looked down. “Sorry” you mumble but he shakes his head and wraps his arm around you securely making you feel safe. “It’s ok if you’re scared” he whispers and you blush seeing this new side of Chen.

You turn your attention back to the movie hoping it would distract you from the electrical sparks flying over your body and your heartbeat but it was the wrong move. Within minutes you where hugging Chen around his waist tightly your face burrowed into his chest in hopes to block out the movie from your system taking deeps breaths of his coffee scent. His right arm was secure and your figure while his left momentarily left its position next to the right to push a few strands of hair away from your face sending more sparks through your body. “Do you want to stop the movie?” he asks sweetly and you shake your head slightly “Let them enjoy the movie” you whisper and Chen hums quietly in response.

He clasps his hands together over your hip and you your breath hitches as you feel him rubbing small circles on your hip bones with his thumb in hopes of soothing you. It was doing the complete opposite and you started to feel hot but not it in an uncomfortable way. You waited out the rest of the movie like that in his arms and when the lights flicked on the guys gapped at the 2 of you. “WH..?!?!” “SHHH!” Chen abruptly cut off Kai who was about to shout “She’s sleeping” and true to his word you where fast asleep letting out soft snores occasionally which sounded endearing to the boys ears.

“I guess it’s bed time” Joon announces and gets up easily lifting you out of Chen’s arms being sure to give the boy a glare just for good measure. “You guys have fun” Joon called back as he walked up the stairs leaving the basement and the guys stared and Chen as soon as he was gone. Simply shrugging Chen smirked “What can I say? You guys were into the movie too much.” They flung one last glare at Chen before looking for the next movie while he sat back content and watched the members argue.

Joon placed you in bed gently before clawing in next to you wrapping his arms around your waist. You mumbled something incoherent confusing him before turning around in your sleep nuzzling you face deeper into Joon’s chest mumbling once more, “Chen.”

 


I found time to update! And is it just me or is this new aff a little disorienting? I liked the old font so easy to read and now i can't find it in the preferences :( 
It's so weird and the font i was originally using isn't here anymore ;A; 
That's such a piss off honestly -.-

Comment, subscribe and upvote!
I'll love you forever <3