Our first night there

It's An Idol Thing

 

"WHAT!" Your brother shouts and see's you frozen in Tao's arms. Tao watches wide eyed as Joon storms up to him; finally breaking free of his trance he let's out a yelp and immediately releases you before running to hide behind Kris. "Oppa calm down" you say rolling your eyes "I'm a big girl now." You cross your arms over your chest as you watch Joon trying to get around Kris "Gege save me!" Tao shouts while clinging onto Kris using him as a shield. "That doesn't matter! I still don't want guys touching my sister!" Joon shouts and the rest of they guys watch them in amusement. 

As Joon was about to grab onto Tao, Kris suddenly grabs his wrist "Sorry hyung but I can't let you bully my didi." Joon pouts before walking away from Kris and sitting next to Kai. "Taoris is real" you whisper but Kris's hawk like ears catch it "What did you say?" he asks his voice slightly threatening. "Umm nothing...and Tao I'm not your Noona" you say changing the subject. "You're not?" he says tilting his head "No, I'm 18" "Well it doesn't really matter  your still my Noona" Sehun says indifferently. "So where are we staying anyway?" Lay asks "Oh! That's right we'll show you guys your rooms for the night" Joon says getting up.

The boys follow behind him like lost puppies, quickly finishing the rest of the dishes you hop up the stairs to join them. "There are 5 rooms upstairs, one in mine, one is Azalea's and one is our parents. The other 2 are guest rooms." Joon explains while pointing to each room in turn. "So I guess there are 4 rooms you guys can share and me and Azalea can share her room." Suho nods his head processing the info before speaking "So 3 people per room.." as soon as he had uttered those words there was a mad scramble to find roommates and the best room. "I CALL CHEN!" "BAEKHYUN IS MINE!" " HANDS OFF GEGE IS WITH ME!" 

After the 15 hectic mins the rooms where now divided like this: You and Joon in the first room off to the left of the staircase; Chen, Luhan, and Tao in the room next to you; Kris, Baekhyun, and Xuimin in the room next to them; Lay, Sehun, and Kai in the room next to them; and in the room farthest right of the staircase was Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Suho. Once the boys where settled in there rooms you run back to yours and throw wide open your closet in a mad search for the new Exo poster you had bought.

Finally finding it you grab a couple of black sharpie markers and walk towards the first room. You hesitantly knock on the door and it's opened almost immediately by Luhan "What is it Azalea?" he asks tilting his head to the side a bit. You look down shyly and mumble "I was wondering if you guys could sign my poster?" "Sure!" Luhan happily says and you look up to see a genuine smile on his face. "HEY GUYS EVERYONE IN THE LIVING ROOM!" Luhan shouts at the top of his lungs and one by one the boys file out of their rooms and walk down to the living room. "What is it hyung?" Baekhyun asks.

"Azalea has something to ask" 12 heads turn towards you and you feel your face flush bright red. "I was wondering if-if you guys could sign my poster?" You pull out the poster you hide behind your back and watch as their faces break out into wide grins "Of course!" Chanyeol shouts and grabs the poster from your hands along with a sharpie. He carefully unrolls it before signing his name on his picture along with a short personal message. You hand out the rest of your sharpies and watch them set to work squealing on the inside. 

Once everyone had signed they hand you back the poster, you take one look at it before hugging it to your chest with a big smile "Thanks!" You grab the markers from the table and skip back to your room literally jumping for joy and immediately hang the poster on your wall. Your bother walks in after you chuckling "Are you really that happy getting those boys autographs?" he asks and your eyes widen. "Of course!" he shakes his head at your response and climbs into your bed making himself comfortable, rolling your eyes your grab a pair of pajamas' and head to the bathroom to change and wash your face.

Once done you exit the bathroom and head back into your room, tossing your cloths into a corner of your closet you turn around to see your brother stretching his arms out towards you. Chuckling slightly you crawl into bed and shuffle into your brothers arms who wraps them securely around you. "We haven't slept together since forever" you mutter against his chest inhaling the mint sent that seemed to be embedded into his skin. He kisses the top of your head "That's right. We should do this more often, we did we even stop in the first place?" he mumbles and you roll your eyes  "I need some privacy to you know."

"I know, I know" he sighs. "Now shut up and sleep it's late" he instructs and you obediently close your eyes praying that when you wake up Exo would still be here and it wouldn't have all been just a dream because that would be the most depressingest thing to have every happened in your life. You feel yourself drifting off to sleep and close your eyes letting the smell of mint over take your senses.

----

You wake up in the morning to feel strong arms wrapped around your waist and snuggle deeper into your brothers chest "Oppa" you mutter and take a deep breath of your brothers sent, cinnamon. You couldn't get enough of that intoxicating smell and snuggled even closer, wait a sec. Cinnamon? Your eyes shot open and your face is pressed up  against a white tank top. You look up and see the creamy and pale skin of a certain singer. Baekhyun had somehow managed to get into your bed. You where currently pressed up tightly to him with his arms around your waist and his leg draped over your body. You could feel his hot breath hitting the top of your head sending shivers down you spine.

Turning your head a bit you see the rest of your bed empty and realize your Oppa must have already woken up. With your heart beating at an incredible rate you slowly try to unwrap his arm around you only for him to tighten his hold. Blushing at the situation the only way you could possible think of to get out of the situation was the most embarrassing one of them all. "Baekhyun" you whisper but he doesn't stir "Baekhyun!" you say louder and poke his chest. He frowns and turns so he was lying on his back, his firm grip on your waist pulling you with him.

"Eep!" you let out a little shriek as you landed on his chest, the smell of cinnamon overtake your senses once more and the steady beat of his heart was alluring. 'This must be a dream' you think and close your eyes. Who cares about getting up Byun freaking Baekhyun was cuddling with you in bed! You wouldn't give up this moment for anything and smile. Just then Baekhyun's eyes open and as he see's you lying on his chest he softly smiles, running his hands through your hair he whispers "Morning, but what am I doing in your room again?"

"That's what I want to know" you say and he gasps. You lift your head up to see his shocked face, Baekhyun had assumed you where sleeping when he spoke and had no idea how to react. Seeing Baekhyun freeze you knew it was about time you moved, slowly and carefully you got off of him and blushed hopping that you didn't squish him under you weight. "Morning" you say and he sits up running a hand through his hair smiling "Now I remember hyung sent me upstairs to wake you up but you looked so peaceful and comfortable that I just had to join you in bed!" he exclaims and you blush madly. 

"What time did you come upstairs?" you ask not looking at him directly knowing that you probably looked like Godzilla right now. "Umm around 7?" he says and you raise an eyebrow. "Really? Because it's 8 right now" you say "!" he shouts and jumps out of bed pulling you with him "Come on Azalea! They'll  just think I went back to bed!" he exclaims pouting. "But you did" you say and he pushes you towards the bathroom "That's no the point! Hyung is going to yell at me now hurry up!" and with one last push he flings you into the bathroom and shuts the door. Shaking your head you quickly use the toilet, wash your face and brush you teeth. 

Just before you opened the door you do a double take in the mirror and you eyes widen, your hair was standing up everywhere and you looked like freaking Goku! You quickly run your hands through your hair in a desperate attempt to tame it and finally open the door revealing an impatient Baekhyun who was tapping his foot on the floor with his arms crossed over his chest. "About time!" he exaggerates and grabs your wrist pulling you down the stairs completely oblivious to how flustered you where.

He was practically holding your hand, you where over the moon and didn't even notice that the 2 of you where already in the basement. "We're here!" Baekhyun shouts and everyone turns to look at you both and notice his grip on your hands. Joon's eyes narrow but doesn't say anything, he was going to let it go just this once since you looked super happy and because you would probably murder him for what he was going to do. "Jesus Baekhyun let go of her hand already she has a smile wide enough to rival Chanyeol's crack face" Kai says smirking and Baekhyun immediately lets go of your hand "Ok" he says and sits next to a pouting Chanyeol. 

"KAI!" he shouts but the younger just giggles "It's true though" Sehun adds and giggles as well. You on the other hand where embarrassed and looked down "Don't be embarrassed Azalea. Just ignore those idiots I think your smile is nice" Xuimin says patting your shoulder. You blush at the contact/ complement and nod your head "OK! Everyone sit down or your not getting any food" Kyungsoo says as he sets 2 plates of pancakes on the table followed by 2 more from Lay. "You made breakfast?" you say your eyes wide and Lay and Kyungsoo chuckle "Of course! But I hope you don't mind that we completely took over your kitchen" Kyungsoo says while grabbing the maple syrup. 

"No not at all!" you say waving your hands in front of your chest "Besides we had a feeling that if we waited for you to wake up we wouldn't even have time for breakfast" Lay giggles and takes a seat at the table. You blush a bit before also sitting down. Somehow all 14 of you managed to sit at the table, halfway through what seemed like a pleasant morning Joon cleared his throat. "I have something's to say" he says and we all give him our attention "After doing some research last night, this morning and racking my brain for lost memories I have finally remembered enough to carry out my plan. So where should I begin?"

 


Lol Joon just what do you think your doing? 

Comment, subscribe and upvote

I'll love you forever <3