We need/give help

It's An Idol Thing

 

You loved Exo to bits but no one messes up your living room that badly without consequences, even if it was your favorite band. Looking at the clock that still managed to stay hanging on the wall you pale, there was only a hour and a half before your brother got home which gave you and hour to clean and half hour to start on dinner. You sigh and run your hand through your hair in exasperation. 

You watch as the boys get up slowly and notice Chen wincing slightly as he got off from the ground, frowning you leave the room and come back moment later with sneakers on carefully walking towards him. "Turn around" you say and gasp as you see his back. There where several cuts made from the glass on the floor and his shirt had stains of red seeping through. "HOLY ! CHEN ARE YOU OK!!" Kai says and the boy shrugs "It's not as bad as it looks" "Your sure? Cause it looks pretty bad" Lay says and Chen gives him a dark look.

You look around "Everyone who is on the couch stay on the couch and the rest of you, do you have cuts as well?" The boys examine themselves and shake their head "Suho has a cut on his arm" Tao says while Suho shoots him a look "Let me see" you say walking over to him, you hold out your hand and reluctantly he gives you his arm your heart racing in your chest as you touch him. Fan girling on the inside you gingerly lift up his sleeve and see a small cut with a tiny piece of glass in it.

Standing up you look at the other boys on the ground "Are you sure you guys aren't hurt as well? Even if it's a little cut it could get infected or scar." With their eyes widening they look over them selves more thoroughly before shaking their heads again. You motion for Chen and Suho to follow you and they carefully step around all the glass on the floor, once out of the room you tell them to grab Tao's, Kris, Sehun and Luhans sneakers. You take the shoes from their hands "I'll give them their shoes. You took go to the bathroom upstairs and wait, it's the first door on your left." 

Leaving them with that information you walk back to the living room and give each of the boys on the floor their shoes "Go join the others on the couch and think about what you've done" you say sternly, raising an accusing finger "I expect a proper apology when I get back." And with that you leave heading towards the bathroom, you see both Suho and Chen sitting on the edge of the bathtub looking as handsome as ever and your cheeks flush. Rummaging around the closet in the bathroom you find the first aid kit. 

"Suho you first, it'll be quick" you say and Suho looks at Chen worriedly before hesitantly raising his injured arm, you sit on the floor on your knees in front of him and open the first aid kit pulling out a pair of tweezers. As carefully and you could you pulled out the piece of glass and Suho winced scrunching up his nose cutely. You dab some disinfecting alcohol on a cotton pad and dab it on the cut and the boy let out a whimper. "Stop being such a baby" you say and watch as he glares at nothing in particular. 

Chuckling you wrapped his wound up in bandages "There, all done" you say and he looks back at you "Thanks" he gives you a heart stopping smile before patting your shoulder and exiting the bathroom. "Erm.. Now you Chen" you say suddenly feeling very shy now that it was only 2 of you, he reaches for the hem of his shirt and starts to pull it upwards and you let out a small squeak as you see creamy skin. "W-what are you doing?" you ask you eyes widening and he raises an eyebrow letting his shirt fall back down.

"The majority of my cuts are on my back. I need to take my shirt off so you can treat them. Right?" you blush at his words and mentally slap yourself for being so stupid to freak out when you knew he had cuts on his back. "Why? Where you thinking about something else?" he says tilting his head to the side feigning innocence. You were about to retort looking up but as you did you looked down immediately after, Chen was standing there with his shirt off in a bundle on the floor revealing his flat stomach and perfect body frame. "Whatever, just turn around" you mumble grabbing at first aid kit from where you left it on the floor.

You hear him chuckle and as you stand up his back was facing you, fan girling you congratulated yourself for being the very first exotic to see Chen shirtless before you set to work. Removing some glass pieces, disinfecting and finally wrapping his wounds with bandages blushing the entire time too flustered to look in the general direction of his face. "There done" you say stepping back and he immediately turns around capturing your gaze in his "Thank you" he says taking a step foreword and you take another back walking into the counter top. 

He steps foreword again and places his hands on the countertop trapping you in place, you look down your heat beating a million times a minute to flustered to say anything. "So how about we try that other thing now?" he whispers and you whip your head upwards your eyes widening "CHEN STOP TORTURING THE POOR GIRL ALREADY!" Kris barks from the living room and Chen steps away sticking his tongue out making a peace sign with his hands "You've just been trolled." 

And with that he grabs his shirt from the floor and races down the stairs pulling the piece of clothing over his head at the same time. You stay frozen in place as the heat inside of you changes from being flustered to anger, huffing out a breath you quickly clean up the bathroom putting away the first aid kit and storm down the stairs. Upon entering the living room all 12 guys were sitting on the couch talking to each other in hushed voices. You stand in front of them an immediately they break apart, "So?" you say raising an eyebrow, Xuimin looks at all the members "1..2...3" "WE ARE DEARLY SORRY AZALEA, PLEASE LET US STAY LONGER" All 12 boys had stood up and bowed 90 degrees while reciting what they had practiced. 

You hide your hands behind your back that where spazzing at the view and calmly nod your head "Alright" you say and look at the clock instantly panicking "..."  there was only 45 mins until Oppa came home and the living room was still a mess. You run out of the living room leaving the boys with confused looks and return moments later a broom and a dust pan, and begin to hastily sweep up the glass pieces. They all stare at you while you work completely focused on getting the room clean.

You sweep up once corner of the room and making sure not to leave any left and when you scan the rest of the room you sigh, there was no way you where going to clean this on time. "Ahem" someone cleared their throat behind you grabbing your attention, you turn around to see Xuimin standing there "Um, I could help if you want." Your eyes widen as you vigorously nod your head and hand him the broom you where holding. He chuckles before gathering it, his voice sounding like silver bells in your ear. 

You blush and quickly rush out of the room to grab another broom and set to work beside Xuimin "Thanks Xuimin, I might just get this done on time to make dinner for Oppa" you say smiling. He stops brooming to look at you questioningly but before you could ask what was wrong Baekhyun had tapped your shoulder.  "I can do this. You can go start on dinner if you'd like" you considered his offer not wanting to leave them alone in the living room in case they messed it up again but one look at the clock made your decision for you. 

"Thanks so much!" you say and hand him the broom before running down the steps to your basement. You did most of the cooking downstairs, it was where you and your brother would eat dinner and hang out. Once in the kitchen you see a note posted on the fridge and go over to look at it.

Azalea~

I wanna eat spaghetti for dinner~ 

Please <3333

You chuckle at the note and look through your cabinets for the spaghetti thankful you didn't have to worry over what to make for dinner. Once you located the spaghetti you took out a pot and put some water in it and let it boil before adding in the spaghetti. "I can help if you want."

 


Comment and subscribe 

I'll love you forever <3

Lol so who is this mysterious oppa? Take a guess ^^

Enjoy some y Chen while you're here~