We need a favor

It's An Idol Thing

 

"Uhh entertained?" you ask and he nods his head enthusiastically "But first we should all change" Suho says and only then do you notice that they were all in some form of pajamas'.  The taller members had borrowed some of Joon's sweats while the shorter members had chosen to simply wear their boxers. You blush as you realize that the shorts you had originally thought Xiumin was wearing were in fact his boxers. You shift to you right to put some space between the 2 of you only to come in contact with Kris', thankfully clothed, legs. 

He looks down at you with a smile and as he see's your blushing face he know's exactly what your thinking. "Suho's right" Kris says standing up and you look down to avoid eye contact out of shyness, he walks out of the room and the others soon follow him. You stand up not wanting to be left alone with your brother just yet and as you make your way up the stairs a hand grabs yours making you stop. "Noona I like your Pj's" Sehun says with a wink before walking ahead.

Your face turns beet red and you fan yourself feeling hot all of a sudden "Wait my pj's?" you say looking down and then face palm. You where wearing Pokemon pajama bottom's with a baggy Digimon t-shirt. "Way to look like an idiot Azalea" you scold yourself and slowly walk to your room. Opening the closet you notice a pile of cloths on the floor and pick them up deciding that it was about time they got folded. As you where finishing up the pile you suddenly remember what you where wearing yesterday, red baggy track pants from the guys section at Wal-mart and a paint splattered baggy shirt. You feel like crawling into a hole and just hiding.

Instead you punched a pillow determined to make up for yesterday's lack of dress. You change into a pair of jean capris and a cute white button up shirt, pleased with your look you put your hair up into a ponytail and spay on some cherry blossom perfume. Finishing the look with a touch of lip gloss you smile at your reflection "Perfect!" Quickly you set the bed and exit your room "CRAP!" Just as you were about to enter the bathroom Kai shrieks and runs out of his shared room. You look at him with wide eyes startled and he freezes when he see's you "Kai what's wrong?" you ask and he smiles awkwardly "Nothing at all."

With that he runs into Suho's room slamming the door shut and you stare dumbfounded "EMERGENCY MEETING RIGHT NOW!! boomed Suho scaring the living daylights out of you. You watch as every Exo member hastily ran down the stairs including Kai who was panicking. Moments later a fuming Suho walked out of his room and stomped down the stairs. Finally coming back to your senses you dash down the stairs after the boys, and upon your arrival in the living room this is what greeted you. The boys were sitting on the couches while Suho was tapping his foot impatiently clearly angry, Kai was sitting in a corner while Sehun was whispering to him. Joon finally made his appearance and sat down on the floor "So what's the emergency?" Chen asks and Suho loses it.

"What's the emergency? WHAT'S THE EMERGENCY?!? THIS FREAKING IDIOT GOT CAUGHT!!" Suho shouts causing everyone to flinch. You had always thought that Suho was the kind, bubble leader that no one really listened to but looking at him now you knew you where clearly wrong. Suho obviously had the same amount of authority over the guys as Kris did if not more. "Gege~" Tao wines and tugs at Chanyeol's sleeve, the male sighs before standing up and approaching Suho. Your eyes widen and you want to stop him, it looked deadly to anywhere near Suho right and you feared that Chanyeol was going to get a fist straight to jaw.

Surprisingly that never happened, Chanyeol went up to the older male and wrapped his arms around him giving him a back hug his long arms surrounding Suho's body. The leader visibly calmed down and as Chanyeol started whispering in Suho's ear it was as if the older's rage completely disappeared. "Wow" you gasp and Baekhyun chuckles beside you "Chanyeol's the only one who can ever calm Hyung down when he's mad." "Well that's one ship that never crossed my mind. What would it be Chanho?" You mumble to yourself. "It's Suyeol" someone whispers in your ear and you jump a foot into the air. You turn to the accused to see Luhan smiling at you, blushing you turn back to look at Suho and Chanyeol. The taller had sat down on the floor with Suho in between his legs. Chanyeol kept his arms firmly around Suho's shoulders in a back hug. 

"So now that you've calmed down, what do you mean Kai got caught?" Chen asks and Suho glares at the said dancer "Why don't you tell them Kai" he says through gritted teeth. Kai takes one look at his leader before paling, "Um well so I was...uh...changing and then I went to stand by the window..." "So what's the big deal?" Luhan asks. Kai starts to fiddle with his hands "Um...there was a flash...and a fan might just sort of managed to get a picture of me..." Kai says his voice fading as he went on. "WHAT!?!" Exo shouts minus Suho, Kai looks up and offers a sheepish smile only to be smack by Sehun "Idiot." "But doesn't that mean the fans know we're here!" Luhan shouts and everyone freezes "Not necessarily. It might not have been a fan." Joon comments but Kai shakes his head "She started screaming after and chanting my name."

"Ok so it was a fan bu...Tao what are you doing?" Kris asks, Tao was furiously typing away on his phone looking for something but raises his head with a smile. "We're good. There is nothing on weibo about the picture and if we're lucky the fan might not update until after manager picks us up." Everyone sighs in relief except you, Sehun notices and gives you a look "Azalea what's wrong?" "We're not in Korea..." you whisper before quickly standing up and running upstairs. "Where are you going?!" Baekhyun shouts after you but you ignore him. Running to your desk you grab your laptop and turn it on, you groan while it loads praying for it to go faster. By the time you had managed to get on to the internet everyone was in you room giving you confused looks "Azalea what are you doing?" Joon asks "Shut up!" you snap at him and he pouts like a child.

After what felt like hours of waiting tumblr finally loaded and you logged on, the first picture on your dashboard gave you a heart attack "Oh my god..." you gasp and cover your mouth with your hand "What is it!" Xiumin shouts and climbs onto the bed where you were sitting on to look at the laptop. He freezes when he see's the picture and takes the laptop out of your hands. "Guys look!" He shouts and turns the laptop towards them, they all had varies states of shock but Sehun's stood out to most. "ARE YOU ING SERIOUS?!? KIM JONIN CAN'T YOU JUST GOD DAMN NOT MESS SOMETHING UP FOR ONCE!?!" Sehun had grabbed a pillow and started attacking Kai with it who was in the fetal position on the ground.

"HOW THE CRAP WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW A FAN WOULD STILL BE HERE!" Kai shouts and manages to grab the pillow out of Sehun's hands, throwing it to the side he tackles Sehun onto the ground and the 2 wrestle. "Tao.." Kris says rubbing his temples "Got it Gege" Tao interrupts not waiting for Kris to finish he grabs Kai and Sehun by their collars before giving each of them a knee to their but. "Now shut up" Tao says calmly watching the 2 roll around the floor in pain "Oh my god" "I'll never have children!" "Kai he hit your but not your crotch now shut up you big babies!" Suho shouts. The 2 stop wailing immediately upon seeing Suho mad not wanting him to get fully angry again Luhan pulls out his phone and quickly dials the manager "Hello?.....Manager hyung we have a problem.....talk to Kris." Luhan hands the phone over and Kris leaves the room the last thing we hear being "Hello?"

Minutes later Kris returns and hands the phone back to Luhan looking distressed "Manager Hyung is coming to pick us up right now." The boys nod in understanding and return to their rooms to finish getting dressed. You slowly walk down the stairs feeling a little sad that they were leaving but it's not like they were going to stay forever anyway right? Taking a seat in the living room you wait for the boys to arrive, the first was Chen. He walks right up to you and sits next you "Your lucky." "What?" You ask and he repeats himself "I said your lucky." "Why do you think so?" "Because you got to see me shirtless" he says as if it was obvious. You blush a little at the memory but roll your eyes "Whatever" "But also because you got to meet us." At that you smile and turn to him "I know, thanks."

He gives you a little smile and your heart stops, patting you shoulder he gets up to get a glass of water and Tao walks in along with Luhan and Baekhyun. The others soon arrive and all that was left was for manager hyung to reach the house. Surprisingly enough there weren't any fans crowded by your house, you figured that the fan who had taken the picture would readily give out the location of the house but you guess you were wrong. You all wait in silence for their manager to show up the only sound being the tick tock of the clock hung on the wall. Disappointed that the last few minutes you would ever be able to spend with Exo would be spent in silence you sigh. Excusing yourself to use the restroom you notice a black van pulling up in your driveway. 

You move closer to your window and watch the van park and see a slightly chubby Asian male walk out "Um...Guys? I think your manager is here!" Baekhyun comes running towards you and presses his face against the glass "IT'S HIM!" He shouts and hurriedly opens the door "HYUNG!" Baekhyun shouts and the manager slaps him upside the head. "Shut up" Baekhyun's smile drops and he walks back to the other guys with the manager chuckling following behind him.  "HYUNG!" You hear the other boys greet and you slowly walk into the living room. Their manager notices you and smiles "I'm guessing your the sweetheart who let them stay with you?" You blush a little at the word 'sweetheart but nod.

"Well then I want to thank you but first we need to get straight to business." Everyone immediately sits down and Joon walks in as well sitting in front of your feet. He leans his back against your legs and you absent mindedly play with his hair. "Who is this?" Manager asks and before Joon could open is mouth you quickly say "My brother." Manager nods and continues "Alright, so here's the deal. We contacted the fan and told her to not spread the news but she said that she had already told her friends and can't guarantee that they'll keep quiet. So if this lovely lady would allow us to, we would say that this is the dorm that your staying in while you visit this country and the room in the hotel was just a farce to keep fans away." "That's such a smart idea!" Kai shouts but Lay looked confused "But would we actually stay here? I mean if we just say we're staying here but actually go back to the hotel and the fans see us there it would cause an even bigger problem."

"That's true, so I'm here to ask this lovely lady for her permission to let you guys stay at her house." 

 


Gah such a crappy chapter >_<

I'm sorry but i've gotten to much work school work now a days since exams are less than 2 months away so I can't promise that updates will happen eevry week but i'll try!

And for those of you who don't know what pokemon ( i think everyone know what this is) or digimon is:

This is pokemon (below):

And this is Digimon(below):

\

Lol imagine wearing Pj's like that when Exo sees you in the moring XD

Comment, subscribe and upvote~
I'love you forever <3