We go play - part 1

It's An Idol Thing

 

The rest of the week the students and teachers where all hyped up about the upcoming prom and as a result no one could focus in class and ended up with a load of homework for the weekend including you. As soon as you got home you quickly greeted the guys before stowing away in your room staring at the books in your backpack. You dreaded having to do your chemistry assignment and wondered if you could get Chen to help you again when he wasn’t busy, but for now you pulled out your Physics trying to understand how to use all of the formula’s you’ve learned just this past unit.

Slamming your head down on your desk exhausted from the 4 hours you spent studying you didn’t notice when the door to your room opened slightly and 3 pairs of eyes curiously gazed inside only to see you face planted on your desk. Closing the door quietly Kai turned to face Sehun and Baekhyun whom both had a frown on their face. “Poor Azalea, I remember school” Sehun said making a face and Baekhyun rolled his eyes “No you remember you just graduated last year.” Sehun chose to ignore the comment and focused his attention on Kai who seemed to be in deep thought “Yah what are you thinking?”

Woken from his thoughts Kai looked at Baekhyun and then Sehun before breaking out into a grin “Play time.” “Play time?” Baekhyun and Sehun both say at the same time not having a clue about what Kai was talking about. “Yep! Play time. Azalea needs to take a break she’s been working to long and her energy and brain power have been disintegrated” Kai explains and Baekhyun rolls his eyes “Ok so big deal.” Kai getting impatient rolls his eyes and sighs “So, we’re going to distract her from her homework for a bit.” Sehun and Baekhyun look at each other before looking back at Kai and grin. Quietly they quickly make a plan and you where oblivious to the hushed whispers just outside you room.

A knock on the door of your room made you lift your head up to see Kai, Baekhyun and Sehun entering your room. “What’s up guys?” you ask and Baekhyun giggles earning a subtly kick from Kai. “Uhh.. we were wondering if you would take us to the park Azalea” Sehun asks and you look at their hopeful faces before shaking your head “Sorry guys but I need to finish my homework” you reply. Sehun looks back at Kai and Baekhyun who where silently urging him with their eyes and he sighs before raising 2 to his face “Please Azalea? Buing Buing ~” You freeze at Sehun aegyo and turn around hiding the creeper smile your growing on your face before clearing your throat and turning back to look at the guys. Sehun still had his fists around his face and your resolve to study caved “Alright” you agree and the guys cheer breaking out into smiles. Shaking your head chuckling you stand up and grab your purse as you all head down.

Putting on your shoes Xiumin comes down the stairs looking at you all confused “Where are you all going?” He asks and you look up at him before replying “The park.” Xiumin’s face lights up and hurries down the rest of the stairs “Can I come too?” Standing up finished putting your shoes on you where about to reply but was cut off by a chorus of “NOO!” Baekhyun grabbed you wrist and quickly pulled you out of the house leaving a bewildered Xiumin behind as Kai slammed the door behind all of them.

Your breath came out in pants as you where trying to steady your breath bend over grabbing your knees “Why did we run all the way here?” you asked in between breaths and Baekhyun sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck “Sorry.” But he really wasn’t all that sorry because they all knew that if Xiumin went along you would just end up spending all of your time with him instead of them. Finally regaining your breath you stand up straight to see Sehun standing on the highest platform of the playground with Kai on the ground the 2 of them pretending to fight each other with sticks. Chuckling you pull out your phone and take a picture saving it in a folder you reserved specially for exo pictures.

Baekhyun watched you take a picture before looking at the time, the way him and they guys planned it all out they would each get half an hour with you and he wasn’t about to let his time go to waste. “Come on Azalea!” Baekhyun shouts and grabs your hand pulling you over to the nearest slide. Laughing you climb up the tires stacked there and make your way to the slide with Baekhyun right behind you. “YAAAHHHHOOOO!!!” you hear someone shout and see a blur of brown hair rush past you. Baekhyun went running at the slide and dived at the last moment gong head first down at an incredible speed. You stare at him shocked as he reached the end slide a meter through the air before crashing into the ground below.

“Baekhyun!” you shout worried as just as your about to go down the slide you see him hope up unharmed laughing like an idiot. You smile a bit bewildered as you go down the slide feet first not wanting to face plant and sit on the slide “You’re an idiot you know that?” You say and he smiles at you “Of course! But idiot have the most fun.” You couldn’t disagree with that, Baekhyun walked towards where you where sitting and stuck out a hand grabbing it he pulls you up with more force than you think he could and you crashed into him. His strong arms held you in place preventing you or him from falling.

Looking at him face to face you only had to tilt you head up slightly to meet his eyes, he brushed back a piece of hair from your face and smiled. Your heart skipped a beat and then began to race “Thanks” you mutter and turn away from him getting out of his arms. You head over to the playground and climb up the stairs walking along the platforms with Baekhyun trailing along you on the ground. Stopping at the fire pole you look down to see his smiling face and you take a deep breath to calm down. “Come down!” Baekhyun says and you look at the fire pole before shaking your head “I’ll fall, no way am I doing that!” Baekhyun chuckles before extending his arms upwards “Don’t worry! I’ll catch you!” Mentally debating whether you should or not you eventually said you to your fear and griped the pole with both hands “Don’t let me fall!” you shout and Baekhyun nods giving you a thumbs up. Taking one foot off the platform you close your eyes before removing your other foot and falling down.

You hands stung from sliding down the pole but other than that you where unharmed and on your feet. And then it struck you why Baekhyun had caught you and prevented you from falling on your , his hands rested on your torso and he slowly slide them around you back hugging you. Your nerves where standing on end at the close contact and you close your eyes at the feeling.

Baekhyun smiled when you didn’t resist his back hug not realizing you closed your eyes so when Sehun cam sauntering over indicating his time was up Baekhyun reluctantly let go walking over to where Kai was to play with the younger. Feeling Baekhyun let go you turn around expecting him to be there but see Sehun instead.

 


Comment, subscribe, upvote!
I'll love you forever <3