Blackmail

It's An Idol Thing

 

The next day you awoke with strong arms wrapped around your waist from behind and the smell of bacon wafting through the air. Turning around you flick Joon’s noise, he scrunches it up in his sleep before slowly waking up. “Morning” he croaks with his morning voice and you smile “Moring.” Joon releases you from his hold and gets up to go to the bathroom, minutes later he comes out and you enter quickly freshening up and then making your way downstairs. To your surprise some of the guys where already awake enjoying breakfast with your parents “Morning sleepy heads~” your Mother chirps setting 2 more plates down of food for the 2 of you. Sitting down you munch on the bacon before giggling “What’s so funny Azalea?” Luhan questions and you smile cheekily “I’m eating bacon~” The guys getting your joke laugh while your parents and Joon look at you confused.

Luhan offers to wake everyone else up clearing off his placemat, he returns with the rest slowly trailing behind him. Lay with his eyes barely open sits down on your lap snuggling into your neck the smell of musk filling every breath you take. “Gege…” He whispers breathily against your neck sending shivers down your spine, you noticed your father giving him a dark look but before he could say anything Suho grabbed Lay by his collar lifting him and plopping him down on his own lap. “Hyung is here stupid” Suho rolls his eyes but Lay didn’t even register that he was moved and snuggled deeper into Suho’s chest.

The guys who where awake already (Suho, Luhan, Kyungsoo, Kris and Xiumin) all looked amusedly at their friends “IT’S TOO EARLY!” Baekhyun shouted face planting on the table. Curios, Kyungsoo lifted Baekhyun’s head off the table by pulling on his hair and could already see a bruise forming on his forehead. Chuckling Kyungsoo let go of Baekhyun hair causing his head to once more hit the table. “Azalea” your father begins and you give him your attention “I don’t know if Joon told you yet but your mother and I are going on a honeymoon. It’s going to be around a year long.” You nod your head at the information smiling “Yep! Oppa already told me! Where are you going anyway?” you ask curios. “To the Bahamas’ we’ll bring you back something nice” your mother answers. “Bring me back food~” you request and everyone laughs “What? Food is awesome” you say and Kyungsoo pats you head chuckling.

Breakfast was soon done after and while your parents when back upstairs to repack their bags you began to clean up the basement when a hand stopped you. “I’ll do it this time” A deep voice says and you look up to meet a large smile belonging to none other than Chanyeol. “Alright” you say after all it’s not like you want to clean. Everyone leaves the kitchen and you go back to doing home work in your bedroom where thankfully it was quite. You could hear the occasional shout coming from one of the guys rooms and you had absolutely no desire to find out what they were doing.

Around 4 you gave up on doing homework and wondered what Chanyeol was doing. You hadn’t heard him come up after lunch when he offered to clean up the mess once more. You stick your head out of your door and see Kai walking around like he was on the cat walk, shaking your head you exit your room and when Kai see’s you he squeaks and runs into his room closing the door loudly earning a yell from Suho.  Chuckling you make your way to the kitchen downstairs and freeze when look inside. y back by Justin Timberlake was blasting out of a phone carelessly lying on the table and Chanyeol was standing in the center of the kitchen with his back facing me.

Well standing wasn’t the best way to describe it; it was more like pole dancing. He was swaying his hips side to side in tune to the music, occasionally rolling his hips and doing body rolls. Pulling out your phone you record the dance and he finally turned around noticing you. Chanyeol immediately froze his eyes going large enough to rival Kyungsoo’s surprised ones. He opened his mouth a couple of times and you smirked saving the video “This is definitely going onto YouTube” you vow and Chanyeol gasps “NO! YOU WOULDN”T!” His voice squeaks as much as a deep voice like his could. “Oh. But I would” you declare and Chanyeol narrow’s his eyes before lunging after you. “!” you curse and bolt up the stairs as fast you could with him right at your heels.

You barely made it into to living room before Chanyeol tackled you to the ground, quickly stuffing your phone into your pocket he straddles your hips and pins your wrists above your head with one hand. “Give me the phone” He threatens his voice lower than ever “Never” you challenge and he growls. Your eyes widen as his places his free hand on your waist “Fine then” Chanyeol slowly slide his hand south resting on your nip bone for the briefest moment but it was enough to make you gasp. His eyes widen as the 2 of you blush suddenly realizing the position you where in, still determined Chanyeol places his hand over your pocket about to take your phone out despite his face being completely red.

“What are you doing?!” someone shouts and Chanyeol and you turn to face the voice. Kyungsoo was standing there with his jaw open, his eyes narrow as he see’s where Chanyeol’s hands are “It-it’s n-not what it looks l-like!” Chanyeol stutters trying to get up only to trip and land in the same position except with your faces even closer. Your heart thunders at an incredible pace as Chanyeol finally manages to remove himself from on top of you. Kyungsoo immediately walks over and helps you up off the floor keeping a protective arm around you as he guides you out of the living room. But before you leave you whip out your cell phone and wave it tauntingly and Chanyeol lets out a groan.

Over dinner you noticed Chanyeol shooting glares in your direction but you ignored him choosing to gossip with Kyungsoo about the latest on all things celebrity and see Kyungsoo give Chanyeol the occasional stern look. The rest of the guys where oblivious to the silent exchanges and soon it was time for your parents to leave once more. You where sad to see them go and know you’ll miss them terribly but it’s not like they’re leaving forever right? They take a taxi this time instead of Joon driving them. “Take good care of Azalea, and I trust you guys look after her” your Appa speaks to Joon and Kris. With some tears and lots of hugs and kisses your parents finally leave, leaving you alone with 13 boys once more.

 


Ew i have exams T^T

Wish me luck~