We eat dinner

It's An Idol Thing

You heart stopped at those words. “I just don’t want you to get hurt.” It kept ringing in your head and your face flushed a pretty pink. Confused about what to do you stood there for a moment before wrapping your arms around his thin yet built frame, “Sorry” you mumble into his chest. “I’ll be more cautious” satisfied with your answer he let go and stepped back a bit and you where able to see the faint red tinting his cheek bones. “Well now that that’s settled let’s go eat dinner” Chen says awkwardly opening the bathroom door. The 2 of you exit the bathroom and you see Joon standing there his mouth wide open.

Your eyes widen at the sight of your brother opening and closing his mouth like a fish with no words coming out before he manages to stutter out in shrill girly voice “W-what w-ere you doing i-in there?!” His face turns pale and you hurry forward to your brother worried he was going to faint, he instantly grabs you and pulls you against him as he points an accusing finger at Chen “HOW DARE YOU TAINT MY SISTER YOU !!” Your jaw drops and you look over to see Chen staring flabbergasted at a loss of what to say.

“I-I –I didn’t do anything!” Chen hurriedly gushes waving his hands franticly across his chest. “Really?” Joon asks with a murderous glint in his eyes “Y-yes hyung!” Chen answers and Joon lets go of you pouting “Damn I was hoping I would have a niece soon.” “OPPA!” you shout startled by his answer, you push him away from you and take a step back in shock before you feel someone grabbing your waist. “In that case then…” Chen starts and wriggles his eyebrows; you stare at him flabbergasted.

He tights his hold on you and pecks your cheek lightly instantly setting your face ablaze. “Yah!” Joon shouts and Chen chuckles before letting go of you “I was just following hyun…” “NO FAIR!!!” someone shouts interrupting Chen. You turn around to see Baekhyun pouting with Kai and Sehun on either side of him. “HOW COME CHEN CAN KISS AZALEA!?!?!?” Baekhyun shouts once more and Chen just gave him a look “Did anyone say you couldn’t?” Baekhyun opens his mouth before shutting not having anything to say back and Chen just smirks before walking away cheering in his head for making such a bold move.

“I WANT A KISS TOO THEN!!” Baekhyun shouts and your eyes widen as he advances towards you “Hyung” Sehun says wrapping a protective arm around you, how he got next to you; you had no idea but there he was with his arm around you, “You’re scaring Azalea” he says and drops a kiss on your cheek. You freeze at the sudden action your face heating up once more while in the kitchen Chen was mentally screaming at the makane. “Yah hyung” Kai says making his way over to you as Sehun leaves with a smirk, “You’re scaring her.” And with that he swooped down and daringly placed a kiss on the corner of your lips.

You sputter nonsense unable to form words and look down feeling shy unable to prevent the huge smile that was crawling up you face. At this point Chen had his hands in his hair practically ripping it out of his head cursing the day Kai was ever born. “Not fair.” Baekhyun announces with a pout on his lips before he strides over to you as well. “I’m not scary, nor as evil as them” Baekhyun says jutting his chin in the direction of Kai and Sehun who had creepy grins plastered to their faces. Baekhyun grabbed your hand and left a soft kiss on your knuckles before beaming his unrivaled eye smile.

You stood there not sure what to do anymore as Baekhyun skipped away into the kitchen to see Chen sitting in a corner glaring at him wondering why he wasn’t that smooth. All the while Joon stood off to the side watching the interactions occur not bothered by the fact that they were practically seducing you, no, he was intrigued. He knew none of the boys would intentionally harm you and seeing as you weren’t going out with anyone of them there was no risk of you getting your heart broken either. He was curious as to who would win you over in the end and if it would turn into something.

“Come on Azalea” Joon says dragging you into the kitchen only to see and angry species of Chen Chen sitting on the floor in a corner. He chuckled shaking his head, “Ah! Joon hyung can you call everyone else?” Kyungsoo asks and Joon nods “Of course.” Taking a deep he shouts at the top of his lungs “EVERYBODY COME DOWN AND EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” You covered your ears at the noise and glared at Joon as Kyungsoo shakes his head “Even I could have done that.” “Then why didn’t you?” Joon challenges and Kyungsoo just stares at him before walking away. You started laughing at Joon’s puzzled face; that clearly wasn’t the reaction he had been expecting.

Soon enough everyone was seated at the table and today you somehow ended up in Kris’s lap. “Uhh. I can just sit on a chair you know” you say and Kris shakes his head “No. Now feed me” he commands and you roll your eyes with a smile before shoving a spoon full of miso soup into his mouth. You rotated between feeding Kris spoonfuls and yourself mentally squealing as you took a sip off the spoon thinking about how it was an indirect kiss. The members looked at the 2 of you in envy and Joon noticing these looks decided to play with some emotions.

“You two look really good together” Joon says and everyone looks at him shocked. He chuckles before raising his hands and widening his eyes “What? I’m just saying my baby sister and Kris look good together. They make a cute couple.” “Hyung are you saying you would approve their relationship?” Luhan asks and Joon pauses for a moment loving how everyone inched closer to hear his answer before he nodded his head “I approve.”

Your mind was completely blown away. Joon? Approve your relationship with a guy? You stared at your Oppa blown away. “Joon? That is you right? Aliens haven’t taken over your body have they?” you question and he just laughs “Of course not.” You look up at Kris to see his equally shocked face; he was confused as to why Joon was bringing this up. Joon knew Kris didn’t like Azalea any more than in a little sister kind of way but with one look from Joon and seeing the other members faces Kris realizes instantly what Joon was aiming for. He wanted to see the other member’s reactions.

Kris smirked before wrapping his arms around you waist tighter and nuzzling his nose into your hair “I might just consider” he says in breathy whisper. You shut your eyes grabbing the front of Kris’ shirt to hold yourself up as he breaths into your ear. You scrunch up closer to Kris in an attempt to block you ear and he tightens his hold on you. “THAT’S IT! NO FREAKING WAY!” Tao shouts and everyone stares at him “HOW COME YOU APPROVE OF KRIS?!”

Joon gives Tao a leveled look before smirking “Jesus Tao, I don’t see why you’re so upset? Wait. Don’t tell me that YOU like Azalea!?” 

 


Hey guys! Ok so I know it's been a while since I updated but school is just up so much of my time -.-
Hope you like this chapter even though it's kinda ty...

Comment, subscribe and upvote!
I'll love you forever <3