Dinner with the guys

It's An Idol Thing

Tao looked at Joon clearly stunned, you watched at his face turned red his eyes wide and mouth open before clearing his throat. “Of course I like Azalea Joon hyung. I just don’t see why you’re picking favorites” Tao pouts and plays it coolly. Joon silently applauds the makane’s cover up and just shrugs “What can I say? He left a good impression.” “Right…anyway asides from my nonexistent love life does anyone else have anything to say before dinner’s over?” you ask and the boys frown thinking.

“Oh!” Kyungsoo speaks his eyes lighting up as he remembers “We need more groceries, can we go shopping tomorrow?” “Yep! But after school Kyungsoo” you say and he nods “CAN I COME TOO!” Kai, Baekhyun and Sehun shout and you scrunch up your nose “No way you guys will just make a mess” “THAT’S NOT TRUE!!!” They shout and Kyungsoo glares at them “Yes it is. Remember the last time you idiots came shopping with me?” The three then blushed and sat in their seats quietly and you stare as the other member chuckled. You looked at Joon who looked equally lost and nudged Kris’s chest “What’s so funny?”

He chuckled a couple of more time before speaking with a smile plastered on his face “This one time Kai, Sehun and Baekhyun went grocery shopping with Kyungsoo right. When they came back their cloths where all torn up, Kai had a puppy in his arms and Sehun and Baekhyun where both carrying snacks in their arms. When Suho asked where Kyungsoo was they looked shocked and realized he wasn’t with them. In the end we all ran back to the grocery store and found Kyungsoo stuck in the automated door with some old lady pinching his checks asking where his mommy was.” The members burst out into laughter remembering the tale while Kyungsoo sulked “I don’t look that young, the old hag needed glasses.”

“Hyung she doesn’t need glasses you just need like facial hair” Kai commented and Baekhyun scrunch up his nose in distaste “He’ll look like some hung over 30 year old ert.” You start howling at Baekhyun’s comment hide your face in Kris’ chest imaging Kyungsoo with facial hair. Kyungsoo pouts while looking at everyone laughing and stands up grabbing his dishes “Ok! Dinner over! Everyone out of my kitchen!” The members slowly disperse in fits of giggles not forgetting to put their bowls by the sink.

Only you and Kyungsoo where in the kitchen now and he gives you an odd look “Aren’t you going up Azalea?” he questions and you shake your head “No, I’ll clean today Kyungsoo Oppa.” Kyungsoo’s cheeks heat up at the word and he shakes his head “N-Nonsense! You have school tomorrow!” “But I already did all of my homework! And you work to hard Kyungsoo Oppa! At least let me help with the dishes” you say and Kyungsoo blushes once more. You were unaware that you had called him Oppa twice and just pouted on the spot with your hands on your hips.

“Alright then” Kyungsoo says softly and you smile making your way over to him. You grab the dirty dishes and throw them into the sink deciding that you would wash and Kyungsoo could dry. Finishing them in record time you wipe the table and countertop clean while Kyungsoo began to sweep the floor forgetting his earlier plan on letting you leave after the dishes where done.  

Finishing cleaning quickly you look over and notice Kyungsoo still sweeping, not wanting to get in the way you hop up on the counter top and watch as he cleans while swinging your legs back and forth. You notice how concentrated he was and how he wouldn’t skip over any areas “You’d make a good Appa Kyungsoo.” He looks up at your words and blushes when he meets your eyes “Thank you Azalea” and continues sweeping. Feeling a little trollish you pretend to think tapping you chin with your finger before saying “But I’d think you’d make a better Umma.”

Kyungsoo stopped and looked up “Oh really?” he questions and you nod “Yep! You’re not manly enough” you tease and giggle watching Kyungsoo frown. Before you knew it he had moved forward and began tickling your sides “Kyungsoo!” you shout trying to fend off his attacks but it was no use. “Who’s not many?” He asks still tickling your sides “No one! You’re the manliest Kyungsoo Oppa!” you shout and he smiles removing his hands and letting you catch your breath. You pant while Kyungsoo finishes sweeping and jump off the counter when he’s done.

Walking along side him as you make your way upstairs he stops outside of your room and ruffles your hair before walking away only to stop half way and turn around “By the way Azalea...” he began and you gave him your full attention “You should call me Oppa more often” and with a wink he was inside his room. You stand there rooted to the spot taking in Kyungsoo’s words only to realize you had called him Oppa multiple times. Blushing you enter your room to see Joon sitting angrily in the middle of the bed.

“What up with you?” you ask and Joon pouts before flailing his arms about “I’m you Oppa! Not them!!” He wines and you blush until a thought comes into your head “You’re not jealous are you?” “Of course I’m jealous! One of those s will take you away from me I know it!” Joon shouts latching onto you and you where stuck in between being amused and content. “Chill out Oppa. I’m not going anywhere anytime soon” you say putting extra emphasis on Oppa before pushing Joon away from you. “But you will eventually!” Joon persists and you get a mental image of you standing at an alter with all 12 of them next to you.

Shaking your head you frown at Joon “Yah, stop letting your imagination run wild will you.” Grabbing your pajamas from the closet you head to the bathroom before Joon could respond and shut the door leaving you in silence. Quickly changing you brush your teeth and stare at your reflection “They wouldn’t like me like that, right?” you ask the mirror only to hear silence. “Duh, this isn’t freaking snow white” you say with a frown but decided to give it a shot anyway “Mirror mirror on the wall! Which for me will fall!” You decided to add hand motions for effect wiggling like seaweed. “WOOooooOOOOoooooOOO.....”

 “What are you doing?” you snap your head towards the door in mid wiggle to see Chen standing there with a scared/amused/horrified face while trying to keep his laughter in. “NOTHING! GET OUT!” you shriek and push him out of the bathroom slamming the door shut. You could hear his laughter now and your face turned red in embarrassment “How the hell did he get in here?!” You question the heavens only to have Chen’s annoying voice respond “You left the door unlocked!” “That doesn’t mean you can walk in if someone’s in here!!” You shout back only to hear him burst into another fit of laughter. Groaning you sit on the floor with your knees pulled up to your chest waiting for the obnoxious sound of a certain troll to disappear. As soon as you heard silence you slipped you head out of the bathroom to check if the coast was clear before dashing to your room and hiding under the covers from the world.

“What happened to you?” Joon asks and you mumble a response into your pillow “Ok...did it by chance have anything to do with why Chen was howling a minute ago?” “GAAAAAAHHHH!” you shout into your pillow and Joon pats your head sympathetically while trying not to laugh at your pain. “I feel ya sista” he voices and you slap his arm away from you head “Shut up ” and that was all it took for Joon to come undone into a pile of dumb sounding laughter.