He finally knows

It's An Idol Thing

Chen sits staring at the wall across from him, now it wasn’t a particularly interesting wall. It was blue and stood there like any other wall but Chen had been staring at it for the past hour. Why do you ask? Well the poor kid was thinking hard about what you said the other day. ‘I LIKE THE DINASOUR OK!!’

Screeching Chen flops onto the bed turning to burry his face under a mountain of pillows that Tao had placed in his room earlier. “What’s got your in a twist?” a voice questions from the doorway. Shuffling so he could peak his head out from under all the pillows he glares at the intruder “For your information I don’t wear ok. I wear boxers. And nothing grandpa.” Chen huffs before hiding again leaving a frowning Suho by the door.

“Fine fine, I’ll just leave and mind my own business. Who needs a caring leader anyway right? The I do for these ers” Chen heard Suho mumbling as he walked away. Groaning he closed his eyes deciding a nap would get his mind off of you but all he could see behind closed eyelids was your face when you had confessed. Groaning once more he slapped his cheeks to get the image out of his mind before searching for his favourite hyung.

……

You had been hiding in your room all day scared of leaving and coming face to face with Chen. You could not believe you confessed to him the other day, glancing at the clock you saw that it was 10pm. You’ve been hiding in your room for nearly 7 hours, shaking your head at your immaturity you hear someone knock on your door. Freezing, you stare at the door in fear wondering just who it was that wanted to come in. You prayed to whoever was out there in the universe to let it be anyone but Chen. The person on the other side of the door knocked again you clear your throat before shakingly answering, “Come in.”

You watch as a hand appears and then a mop of brunette hair, “Am I interrupting anything?” Kris asks and he watches you let out the breath you didn’t even know you were holding. “No, not at all” you answer and gesture at him to take a seat on your bed. “So what’s up?” you ask him as he pulls out his phone. “Ah, I just stopped by to see if you were still alive, haven’t seen you all day” he says as he gives you a knowing look. You laugh nervously and try to shrug nonchalantly “Well you know, school and all” you say looking at your desk.

“Bull.” You look up to see him staring straight at you with a smirk “I know you confessed to Jongdae and that he’s to big of airhead to realize you meant him.” Your eyes widen in shock causing Kris to let out a barking laugh. “There’s no need to look so surprised I think everyone knows by now except Chen.”

“ing hell” you cuss and slump you head into your hands as Kris continues to laugh. Wait a second, ‘Everyone except Chen?’ you think as the last bit of Kris’ sentence registers. Shooting out of your seat you run up to Kris who’s eyes widen in surprise as his arms fling up making an x across his chest in an attempt to protect himself. Grabbing onto his shoulders in a vice like grip you look him dead in the eye “Are you saying that dumb human didn’t realize I confessed to him?” Kris shook his head and stared in fear as you backed away slowly with no expression. “Uhh Azalea are you ok?” he asks slowly as if trying not to scare a wild animal.

You barely even heard him as your thoughts whipped by a mile per minute. Chen didn’t know you confessed to him. You locked yourself in your room for 7hrs trying to avoid that dinosaur. And while you had been stressing over what Chen was going to say for the past day he didn’t even ing know you meant him.

 “I’m going to murder that dinosaur” you whisper under your breath dashing out of your room to head straight for Chen’s missing the look of absolute horror on Kris’ face ignoring his outstretched hand. Storming to Chen’s shared room you stop just outside of it hearing his voice, he was taking to someone else. Putting your ear against the wall you hear Chen screech and a comforting voice, Xiumin you concluded, trying to comfort him. “You could always ask her you know” Xiumin states to which Chen wails “How am I supposed to ask Azalea who she likes?!” Seeing your opportunity you burst into the room startling both of them before shouting “YOU, YOU ING IDIOT” slamming the door after on their shocked faces.

Taking deep breaths you place both your hands on your cheeks “” you whisper and turn as you hear someone slow clap. “Niiice one” Chanyeol says barely concealing a laugh “Shut up” you mutter punching him on the arm gaining great satisfaction upon seeing him wince before disappearing into the garage to hide in fortress protection once again.

Back in the room Chen stared dumbfounded at the closed door before turning to Xiumin pointing to himself whispering a barely audible “Me?” To which Xiumin groaned and slapped the back of his head “YES, YOU DENSE TOMATO.” Chen looks at Xiumin shocked before looking at the door once more and then back at Xiumin finally throwing himself on the bed in a flurry of what sounded like injured buffalo cries. 


HELLO READERS!

Can i just start off by apologizing for not updating in forever. University has been a and then life got in the way for a bit too so i couldn't find time to update. But i am back! I can't make any pormises and say i'll be updating regularly but i'll try as much as i can!