The Visit

It's An Idol Thing

“KYYAAAA!” You shout as an arm pulled you into your house “AZALEA! YOUR HOME!” Baekhyun shouts while hugging you tightly. “AZALIEA”S HOME!!” you hear Sehun yelling from elsewhere in your house and soon both him and Kai where squishing you in a hug as well. “Where are your friends?! Joon said you where bringing people over today!” Sehun chirps and that’s when you remember your friends that you brought home who you had forgotten by the warm welcome.

Turning towards the door you see Sora and Minji frozen with their mouth wide open. Sehun, Baekhyun and Kai all turn towards the door as well but before they could pounce on your friends you push them away “Shoo! Get lost! I’ll call you guys later!” They all groan in protest but you push towards the basement nonetheless. Before your friends could faint or freak out you grab their arms and pull them into your house and shut the door. Minji and Sora stared blankly at you until Sora raised her arm and pointed towards the basement “Baekhyun...Kai...Sehun?”

You slowly nod your head and watch as her face contorts before she lets out the loudest squeal ever heard in history, or at least you thought it was. You had to cover your ears before they started bleeding. “What’s going on!” you hear Kris shout as he storms down the stairs looking frantic. “Nothing” you answer and glance at Sora waiting for another squeal but she just stares instead. “Well ok then. Uhh Kris could you wait downstairs with the others until I sort out my friends? Then I’ll introduce everyone.”

 He nods glancing over your friends and you notice that his gaze lingers a little longer on Minji than necessary. ‘Well this might turn into something interesting’ you think while watching Minji stare at Kris as he walks away definitely checking out his . Chuckling you grab your friends wrists and pull them into the living room. Pushing them down onto the couch you take a seat on the table in front of them and wait for the questions. Both Minji and Sora looked so lost and it felt like forever before Minji finally looks at you. “Am I in a dream?” she asks and you can’t help but laugh at the question and then laugh even harder as Sora pinches her arm and she squeaks in pain.

“So no you’re not in a dream but you got some explaining to Azalea” Sora says as she narrows her eye. And so you explained, starting from the very beginning, when by chance Luhan came knocking at your door and you let what you thought at first where 12 strangers into your house.  They where patient and eagerly listened to all the details you wished you could have shared with them from the moment Exo stepped into your house and shared the laughs. Finishing your summary in what you consider remarkable time you answer whatever questions they which included a few “Have you slept with any of them? What does Kai look like ? Is Luhan really manly or is he just a princess?”

There seemed to be no end to their questions and you had to raise your voice to get them to shut up “Alright! Enough questions! We have all the time in the world for them. Now do you want to go down and meet them or not?” “OF COURSE!” “ YES!” You grinned at their expressions and led them down to the basement but before you had even gotten of the stairs you stop and turn to face Minji and Sora “Just promise me you’ll try to behave?” “Well no duh. We have manners you know Azalea” Sora replies and flips her hair like the dramatic diva she was before strutting ahead of you.

You shake your head in exasperation and follow her to where the guys were sitting only to find her frozen in front of them. Laughing silently you smile to the guys “Boys these are my friends Sora and Minji be nice to them. And well, guys meet Exo” you say. Suho smiled warmly and stood up approaching your friends “It’s nice to finally meet Azalea’s friends. I’m Suho.” You knew you could always count on Suho to be a gentleman and beamed at his introduction. The rest of the guys soon lined up behind Suho and gave their own introductions varying from simple and polite to upbeat and invasive. Baekhyun even gave them both hugs and you swore it looked like Sora stopped breathing.

You were pretty much dying from laughter on the inside watching your friends look like retards as they meet their idols. Once the introductions were over you watch as Sora and Minji just awkwardly stand there not knowing what to do. Snickering you push them in the direction of some available space on the couch, but there was only room for one of them. Kai watched your inner conflict and stood up walking over to Kyungsoo before sitting on his lap. “Get off you fat !” Kyungsoo hollers but Kai just rolled his eyes “Hyung shut up and stop being a baby. Can’t you see that the girls need space to sit?” Well that shut Kyungsoo up as he wrapped his arms around Kai’s waist to keep the younger from falling off.

“Kaisoo’s real” you hear Minji whisper and you couldn’t hold your laughter in any longer “No they’re not! None of them are actually gay you losers.” Both of them looked at you shocked and you didn’t actually think they truly believed that Exo was gay. You shake your head as you take a seat on the ground near Luhan stumped at the stupidity that was your friends. You watch as they fan girl and interact with the guys unaware of a single pair of eyes that where staring at you.

Chen stared at you completely ignoring your friends who where animatedly telling a story. Your smile memorised him, he could believe that someone as perfect as you existed no matter how cheesy that sounds. He glanced at Tao and Luhan and sighed, he really needed to make a move before either of those two got any closer to her. They where smooth but he’d just have to be smother. 


HEEEYYY! So I’m back, I want to apologize to all my readers for the lack of updates I’ve been really busy. But guess what? I'M IN UNIVERSITY NOW!! Yep, i got accepted and am now currently chilling in my brand new room. I should probably apologize for the really ty quality of this chapter i wrote it up quick and didn’t spell check it lol. Comment and subscribe! I miss my lovely readers!