Caught

It's An Idol Thing

You got a text from Sehun later that afternoon saying that he would be the one to pick you up from school today. You smile at all the emoji’s he included in his text and shook your head in amusement before grabbing your books for the last class of the day. You took your seat beside Minji and boringly stared out the window completely ignoring the teacher who was ranting on about some ancient philosopher called Socrates. “Alright class! Quick reminder!” your teacher shouted clapping her hands twice gaining the attention of all the kids who, like you, had zoned out. “Prom is next week and the principle has kindly asked for me to remind you all that in order to go your average must at least be a 65% otherwise you will be prohibited from entering. And of course don’t forget prom king and queen campaigning can begin starting Monday next week! Any one can campaign and votes will be casted during prom! Alright that’s it! Everybody out!”

You grab your books and exit your class early heading to your locker with an excited Minji. Being prom queen has been something she’s wanted since she was little and to be honest she already has it in the bag. Everyone loves Minji, she was one of those people who just got along with everyone and was just pleasant to be around. Throwing your books into your locker you grab what you need before waving goodbye and walking to the front of the school to wait for Sehun.

Leaning against the wall of the school you watched as couple after couple walked past you and began to wonder what it would be like to be dating Chen. Would he buy you flowers? Make up a cute name for you? Give you surprise kisses? You could feel you cheeks heating up and slapped them twice quickly trying to get rid of those thoughts. “No Azalea! You can’t think that way!” “Can’t think what way?” you hear a voice say and see Sehun standing in front of you. “Nothing! It’s just about a chemistry project” you lie smoothly and begin walking towards home with Sehun trailing beside you.

The walk was short and full of Sehun pestering you about details of your day and whether you liked him more than Baekhyun and Kai. You both arrived laughing at the door, which opened to reveal a very pissed of Kyungsoo. “Azalea!” you look at him surprised and glance at Sehun to see if he knew what had Kyungsoo all riled up but he just shrugged his shoulders before walking past Kyungsoo into the house whispering a ‘Good luck’ before heading to his room. Thanks for nothing you jerk you think and glare at Sehun’s back while he runs away before your eyes return to Kyungsoo’s very angry looking face.

“Yes Kyungsoo?” you say and mentally prepare yourself for what ever was going to come next. “We still haven’t gone grocery shopping and I demand we go now! There is no food in the house, not even a granola bar!” You let out a silent breath of relief before smiling “Or course Kyungsoo, let me just change out of my uniform and we can get going.” Kyungsoo smiled and moves out of the way to let you enter the house and you climb the stairs heading straight to your bedroom. Opening the door you raise your eyebrow at the peculiar sight, Kris was on top of Joon holding him down while one hand was down his pants.

“Umm I can just come back later…” you say about to close the door before both Kris and Joon shout “Wait!” So you stop and enter the room closing the door behind you watching amused and they quickly scramble apart “Azalea it’s not what it looks like! I was just trying to get my phone from him! HE shoved it down his pants!” Kris shouts desperately trying to make you see the truth and Joon nods aggressively agreeing with what Kris had said. “Yeah see!” Joon exclaims while pulling out a phone from the front of his pants and holding it in the air. As soon as the phone was in sight Kris launched for it taking Joon by surprise before bolting out the room “DAMMIT!” Joon shouts and stomps to the bed.

“You know oppa…” you begin a sly smirk making its way onto your face “You should have locked the door if you didn’t want anyone to interrupt you and I’m disappointed I had to find out you had a thing for Kris like this.” “ME AND KRIS ARE NOT A THING OK!” he screams before stomping out of your room. You laugh like a mad man as soon as he slams the door until you remember Kyungsoo was waiting for you downstairs. Quickly changing out of your uniform and grabbing your purse with you wallet in it you hurry down the stairs to an impatient Kyungsoo offering a sheepish smile as an apology.

Throwing your shoes on you shout a quick “We’re leaving!” before heading to the bus stop with Kyungsoo who was wearing a really ty disguise. 


OH MY GOSH. OK FIRST OF ALL I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SINCE FOREVER! University has been killing me lately and I know this chapter is super ty but I felt like i needed to update since I havent done so in a while. I'll try to update more often but i can't make  any  promises! You all are wonderful and I hope everything is going well for you guys!