We have brunch

It's An Idol Thing

 

You awake with a start your breath coming out in pantes sweat rolling off your forehead, it was just a dream. Clutching the fabric of Joon’s tank top you try to even your breathing “What’s wrong?” A husky voice asks scaring the crap out of you causing you to press closer to Joon. You relax slightly as you feel his arms tighten around you and you sigh when you realize the voice was Joon’s, you hadn’t realized he had woken up as well. “Nothing, bad dream. Go back to sleep” you mumble into his chest and you smile softly as you feel his hands combing through your hair in a soothing fashion.

He starts to softly hum and you feel yourself getting drowsy, it’s been a while since you’ve heard your brother hum or sing and with the constant motion of his hands in your hair he had managed to lull you back to sleep. Upon feeling the deep even breaths of air Joon looks down to see you fast asleep and kisses the top of your head allowing himself to fall asleep as well.

It was around noon when you awoke again feeling disgustingly hot, wiping the sweat off your forehead with the back of your hand you groan pushing the covers off your body. You welcomed the cold air that kissed you skin but growled in irritation at the heat emanating from your back. You shove Joon’s unbelievingly warm body away from yours as best as you could before running into the bathroom to take a cool bath.

You stay in the tub until the water lost its chill and turned lukewarm before exiting and drying yourself. Looking around the bathroom floor you nearly smack yourself for you stupidity. You left your cloths in your room. Sighing you wrap the towel tightly around yourself frowning at how short it was just reaching mid thigh while still covering your chest completely. Biting your lip you stick your head out of the door taking a look around. Upon seeing no one you quickly turn off the lights in the bathroom and step out only to see Kris stepping out of his room. He takes one look at you and your completely red body from blushing before turning around and walking back into his bedroom muttering something about not being fully awake.

You storm into your room and slam the door shut regrettably waking Joon up in the process, he scans your body before smirking “Are we trying out now? Cause this is totally the right way to start” “SHUT UP!” You shout throwing your teddy bear that was sitting on your dresser at his face. He laughs whole heartedly after dodging the teddy bear before burrowing his face into your pillows waving his arm in a sign that you should put your clothes on. Rushing through your closet you pull on a pair of capris and a loose fitting t-shirt over your tank top.

“Ok I’m done” you announce and watch as Joon doesn’t move, inching closer to him you hear little snores and realize he’s sleep “YAH! GET UP!” you shout punching his shoulder. “That hurt!” he shouted before sitting upright, you run out of the room before his outstretched hands could reach. Jumping at your victory you stick your tongue out and watch as Joon leaps out of bed, alarmed your eyes widen and you run down the stairs in vain to avoid your brother.

Bolting to the basement you hide behind the first member you found which just happened to be Kai. “Whoa!” Kai shouted as you used him as a shield to hide from your brother but being the physically fit male he is he simply lifted Kai up out of the way before attacking you. You shouted out in laughter and pain as Joon tickled your sides trapping you in his arms, you went limp from laughing and the only thing keeping you off the floor was your Oppa’s arms. “S-Sto-p!” You shouted in between giggles.

“Ok ok that’s enough. Hyung go get dressed” Kyungsoo’s voice ordered and Joon reluctantly let go with a smirk before skipping his way to the stairs. Completely out of breath you rest your hands on your knees only to feel hands on your waist, standing straight up alarmed strong arms wrap themselves around you and feel them rest their head on yours. “I’ll always protect you Azalea~ Please keep using me as your shield~” You laugh at Kai before leaning into his embrace surprising the male “Oh really? You weren’t very useful considering Joon just picked you up and threw you out of the way” you stated.

You couldn’t see it but you knew for sure he was pouting “Well that’s Joon, he’s a monster.” “No you’re just weak” you hear a deeper voice state and Kai was pulled away once more as you were lifted into the air. You shrieked out of surprise and grabbed onto the front of the person’s shirt for your life. Deep rumbling laughing filled your ears and you glared at Chanyeol who was smiling widely at you. “Not funny Yeol” you say and you watch as his grin broadens “I kind of like that nick name” he states carrying you to the kitchen “Hello~ I’m still here” Kai interjects waving his hand but we ignore him and watch as he pouts once more.

“YAH!” he shouts and we just snicker while we continue to ignore him, Chanyeol sits down in a chair still carrying me and places me on his lap his arms secure around my waist. “Hyung they’re ignoring me~” Kai wines hugging Kyungsoo from behind and the elder pushed him away YAH! DO YOU WANT ME TO BURN THE FOOD?! GO SIT AT THE TABLE LIKE A GOOD LITTLE BOY!” Kyungsoo shouts giving Kai’s a little tap earning a startled yelp from the younger. Chanyeol and I giggle at the scene before the other exo members come waddling into the kitchen. “Looks like Joon and I weren’t the only ones who had a late morning” you announce taking in Baekhyun, Suho, Chen and Xiumin’s appearance. “Shut up, we were tired so we went to bed after practice” Baekhyun snaps yawning in the process.

You notice eyes on you and turn to face Kris who was staring at you peculiarly “What?” you ask and Kris’ eyes narrow “Where you by any chance outside the bathroom this morning with just a to…” I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT! HAHAHA!” You shout interrupting him surprising everyone else, Kris looks slightly alarmed at your outburst before laughing understanding the he wasn’t dreaming at all. “GOOD MORNING Y BOYS!” you hear the obnoxious shout of your brother and groan leaning your head on Chanyeol’s chest.

Joon comes storming into the kitchen and narrows his eyes when he see’s you sitting on Chanyeol’s lap before smirking. We all sit down to eat lunch/ breakfast peacefully with you feeding Chanyeol as you where sitting on his lap before Joon decides to start a conversation “Isn’t my baby sister y?” Forks and jaws where dropped as 13 head turned to look at Joon. “What? I saw her in a towel this morning and realized just how hot she was, like I didn’t even realize she was that developed, no wonder she has all them y guys after her.”

Your face reddens after that comment and you couldn’t help but notice Chanyeol went completely still, looking around you saw that all the guys, every single one of their pair of eyes where looking at your chest. “OH MY GOD YOU ERTS!” you shrieked getting up off of Chanyeol’s lap covering your chest with your arms suddenly feeling uncomfortable in this testosterone filled room. The guys started laughing at your blushing face and you pouted stomping your foot like a five year old.

“Ok that’s enough excitement, everyone out time to clean” Lay announced shooing out all of the guys declaring that he was going to be cleaning today. With nothing to do you wander around the house until someone shouted your name “AZALEA!” Turning around you see Xiumin smiling at you wearing a straw hat and gardening gloves “I didn’t know you had a garden!” You smile at his outfit and overall cuteness before nodding you head “Yep. I hadn’t really thought about it yet and was probably going to plant stuff when school was over” you say shrugging your shoulders.

“That’s no good! You have to plant everything now so then during the summer their ready to eat! Hurry! Let’s go outside!” Xiumin ushers you pushing you out the door after letting you put your shoes on. Chuckling at his enthusiasm you go to the cupboard in your garage where you keep the plant seeds and frown at what you see. “We only have tomato and cucumber seeds” “That’s not going to do at all! We’re going shopping right now come on!” He grabs your hand and pulls you inside the house before grabbing Joon’s car keys “WE’RE GOING OUT!” He shouts and quickly grabs his wallet from where he left it in the living room pulling you out of the house and into car in heartbeat. 

 


Sorry for no update last week school was hecktic! >.<
Hope this chapter makes up for it!

Comment, subscribe and upvote!
I'll love you forever <3