We go play - part 2

It's An Idol Thing

 

“Sehun?” you say and look around to see Kai and Baekhyun running in circles on the grass field, their hands waving manically above their heads. Raising an eyebrow you pull out your phone once more and make a short video of them saving it to your exo file. “Come on” Sehun says and pulls you along to monkey bars. Stopping underneath Sehun lets go of your hand and jumps up grabbing the first bar with ease. You watch it amazement as he completes the monkey bars with ease looking graceful which amazed you since nearly everyone else who does it actually looks like a monkey. “Your turn” Sehun says with a smile sticking the landing, you look up at the bars just within your reach and shake your head “I can’t do this.”

“Come on, just try” Sehun urges and you sigh before jumping up and grabbing the bar; you dangle there for a moment before moving on the next and then falling flat on your . “I told you I can’t do this” you say grabbing Sehun’s outstretched hand. He pulls you up gently but with enough force to get you on your feet “I’ll help this time.” “Help?” you repeat raising an eyebrow and Sehun nods his head “Yep! Help, so jump up again!” Shrugging your shoulders you jump up and instantaneously feel hands on your waist, looking down you see Sehun behind you smiling. “Come on now, you can’t stay on this one bar all day” he teases, you blush and look ahead again moving to the next bar conscious of his hands on your waist making your heartbeat accelerate.

Your arms start to fail and you hands grow sweaty from the nervousness you where feeling due to Sehun’s hands but instead of falling you where still there, confused you let go of the bar and then realize what’s happening “Sehun! Put me down! I’m heavy!” “Not until you finish ~” he sings and you struggle in his grip but he wouldn’t let go, sighing you knew he would only let you down if you finished the monkey bars so you quickly grabbed the bars and moved your arms with Sehun moving you along. Finally finishing it Sehun puts you down carefully and smiles when you turn around to face him. Feeling embarrassed your cheeks flame red and you look down and walk away to the swings.

Sehun chuckles as he watches you walk away knowing you where embarrassed but he wasn’t sure why. You where lighter than he thought you would be and he was able to lift you effortlessly, shaking his head he follows you to where you where perched on the swing and pushes you. Feeling your swing move you turn around to see Sehun pushing you, smiling you kick your feet slowly in the air as you pushes you higher and higher. Enjoying yourself you giggle and shout “Higher!” Sehun obliges and pushes you even harder so you where almost horizontal with the ground. “Jump off!” Sehun shouts and you look at him like he’s crazy “Jump off?! From here?!” you ask incredulously and Sehun nods his head “You can do it!”

Looking at his face full of hope and belief in you, turn forward and close your eyes “Well here goes nothing” and then you jumped. Your eyes shot wide open at the feeling of weightlessness and you land on your feet after a brief moment but fall down because of the force of your landing. Turning around expecting to see Sehun’s smiling face you where greeted with an empty spot. Confused you turn around again only to see something mere centimeters from your face and you scream you off. Scrabbling away you mind finally registers the laughing body on the ground “KAI! That’s not funny!” you shout but he was too busy laughing to hear you.

Pouting you walk over to him as quietly as you could before launching a full out attack and tickling him on his sides “PWAHAHAHAH! ST-STOP IT!” he shouts in-between gasps and Sehun and Baekhyun both pause their game to look at the 2 of you with smiles on their faces.  Finally releasing Kai from your death trap you fall flat on your bath exhausted from tickling him, Kai watches as you close your eyes and brushes a stray strand of hair away from your face with a soft smile. Opening your eyes at the touch you smile shyly at Kai who grins and stands up offering a hand to help you. You grab it and he pulls you up with enough force to send you colliding into his chest. You could smell peppermint radiating off of him and blush moving away from him thinking that it was unfair they were all strong.

Looking around you see you Sehun and Baekhyun lying in the grass pointing at clouds that floated by laughing. Smiling you pull out your phone and take a picture saving to your exo folder once more wondering how many pictures you would get today. “What do you want to do?” you ask Kai and he looks around before pulling you towards the jungle gym. Climbing up the structure to the very top you both stop at the largest slide. “Sit. But down go down!” Kai orders, you look at him confused before sitting down at the edge of the slide. It was red, swirly completely closed off at the top like a tunnel. You watch as legs appeared on either side of you and then a presence behind you.  Strong arms wrapped around you torso making you gasp in surprise and then a head rested on your shoulder. “Ready?” Kai asks his voice low and husky sending vibrations down you back, not trusting yourself to speak with your heart beating a million time a minute you simple nod and he removes on arm from you to push the both of you down.

Since you both where slightly big for the slide you had lean back a little and could feel the hard muscle that was Kai beneath you. And knowing your luck you guys got stuck a 2 thirds of the way down and had to bum scooch the rest of the way down which was completely awkward. Every time you moved forward a bit he would too and slam him body against yours which was doing nothing for you female and fan girl hormones. Finally exiting the slide you hurriedly got up and walked away fully aware your face looked like a tomato.

Smirking, Kai got up and followed you over to the log you where walking on, grabbing your hand surprising you, you nearly fell off but he kept you in place. Seeking Kai holding your hand made you blush in the way you would if a cute guy at school randomly held your hand. He followed as you walked along the log making sure you wouldn’t fall and hurt yourself only stopping when Baekhyun announced it was time to go home. Jumping down from the log you and the guys walked home in a comfortable silence while trying to stay as far away from Kai as you could to avoid any awkward eye contact.

Reaching home you thanked the guys for taking you to park before heading back up into your room to finish the rest of your homework. 

 


HEY THERE! Thanks so much for reading my fic! ^^

Comment, Subscribe, Upvote!

I'll love you forever <3