We meet Ryu

It's An Idol Thing

 

So now what does this mysterious Ryu look like? Some one asked me to post a picture and thank god she did becuase i was torn on whether or not i should inculde a pic. So if you guys ever need me to post a pic of how someone looks or something don't be scared to ask.

And this is what i imagined Ryu to look like ^^

 


 

The next few days someone different from exo would pick you up every time, you didn’t really mind, in fact you enjoyed the company. They would keep you entertained the whole way back but little did you know that someone else was waiting for you as well. Ryu would run out of his last period class before anyone else and stand near the school gates spying on you. He didn’t want to follow you home since it would be creepy but the guy you were with today was different so he couldn’t help it. The guy wasn’t like any of the others, no sick mask, ho hat, no trench coat, just a pair of large sunglasses but he could make out that the guy was pretty hot.

“Kris?” you ask as you walk out of school “Hey” he greets with a smile and a wave. You look him over once and chuckle “No disguise for you?” you ask and Kris shakes his head and makes an x across his chest with his arms “No thanks, I don’t feel like looking like a .” You laugh at his response and notice a couple of the other girls eyeing him like he was the last slice of pizza in the world. “Come on let’s go” Kris says and wraps an arm around your shoulder, the 2 of you walk home and you smell the axe radiating off of his jacket which wasn’t unpleasant at all. You subtly leaned in closer and took a deep breath smiling to yourself; “ert.” Looking up you see Kris looking down at you smiling, your face flames up and you turn your face away from him to hide the blush.

Both of you continue walking and it wasn’t until halfway home you had a strange feeling, it was like someone was following you. Stopping you look over your shoulder but don’t see anyone “What are you looking at?” Kris asks confused and you shake your head “Nothing, I just felt like someone was following us.” Shrugging your shoulders you continue walking and Kris follows, he too had that feeling and wasn’t as quick to dismiss the thought, especially when a garbage shook. 

Ryu had just managed to dive behind the garbage can as you and the guy turned around. Clutching his chest with his hand he tried to steady his breathing, after a few moments he poked his head out to see whether or not you had started walking again only to have the guy turn back at that exact moment. Quickly rushing to hide himself he hit the garbage can and mentally cursed himself for being so careless. Panicking he stayed behind the trash can longer than he should have and had to rush to keep you in his view. A few minutes later the 2 walked to a house and Ryu could just barely make out your voices “Thanks for picking me up Kris.” So that’s what his name is “No problem Azalea you go inside I still have something to do.” Ryu watched as you opened the door only to have some tanned guy glop onto you “Azalea I missed you so much!” “Kai get off! I missed her too!” some guy with way to much eyeliner said. The more Ryu watched to more furious he became and careless completely forgetting about Kris.

As you walked into the house Ryu stood straight up from the bush he was hiding in only to have the hood on his sweater yanked backwards “Yah! What do you thi…?” Ryu stopped mid sentence as he saw the face of the guy who was yanking his hood. “Isn’t that what I’m supposed to be asking you?” Kris growled and pushed Ryu forward. “W-What’s your problem?” Ryu asks frowning while trying not to his pants because man, Kris is scary. “My problem is that you where stalking me and my friend” Kris replies pushing Ryu once more in the direction of your house. “Cut it out!” Ryu shouts and tries to walk past Kris only to have the later grab his arm. “You’re not going anywhere” Kris growls and drags Ryu to the house, quickly opens the door and pushes Ryu in before stepping in himself and closing the door.

“Kris who is this?” Suho asks smiling as always and Ryu’s eyes widen at the short but good looking male standing in front of him. “This head was following me and Azalea home” “My name isn’t head it’s Ryu” Ryu said but noticed Suho’s eyes narrow and he swore he just saw his life flash before his eyes. “Oh really” says Suho while circling Ryu who didn’t dare move or say anything else “Hey guys are you hungry? I’m goi….Ryu?” You ask confused; you had just walked down the stairs after changing from your school uniform only to see Suho, Kris and Ryu standing in the front foyer. “Azalea you know this wad?” Suho asks pointing an accusing finger at Ryu “My name isn’t wad it’s Ryu!” Ryu shouts gaining his courage upon seeing you.

“Yes I do, he’s a friend from school” you say your heart rate increasing “Then why the hell was he following us?” Kris asks still suspicious. “Following us? You where following us?” you ask Ryu confused who mistakes your confusion for disgust and hastily tried to fix the situation that was going downhill fast; “Well yah I did I was worried. You’ve been leaving school with a strange guy after school every day and I just wanted to make sure you weren’t being harassed or something.” You can’t help but smile at his concern and you walk down to where the 3 males where standing “No I’m not being harassed. They’re friends of m brother” you calmly explain deciding that telling Ryu they where famous signers wasn’t exactly the best thing to do.

“Oh. Well that’s a relief let me formal introduce myself then I’m…” “Wait!” Suho interrupts and Ryu gives him a look “What?” “You should introduce yourself to all of us once instead of doing it a thousand of times” Suho says and Ryu furrow’s his eyebrows “Just how many of you are there?” “GUYS DOWN NOW!” Kris shouts and the 4 of you watch as the rest of the guys come pouring out of different directions towards the front foyer. “Well introduce yourself” Suho says gesturing to the rest of exo who was staring at Ryu confused. “Right, well I’m Choi Ryu a friend of Azalea’s nice to meet you all?” Ryu says shocked at the 10 other handsome guys he was faced with. “We haven’t met any of Azalea’s friends yet!” Baekhyun shouts excitedly jumping up and down.

“Right well I should go” Ryu says awkwardly making his way to the door “YOU CAN’T GO!” Baekhyun shouts grabbing onto his arm “Yah! You have hang out now that you’re here!” Kai adds on exited. Before you know it Ryu and the guys were chatting in the living room while you were in the basement getting refreshment. Your heart couldn’t stop pounding in your chest and you where so confused! Sure you love exo but you have a crush on Ryu but that was only because you never thought you would get to know exo! With absolutely no idea on what to do about your situation you head to the living room with a tray full of pop and chips. Setting the tray down you sit in between Lay and Kyungsoo on the ground and just listen to the conversation opposed to talking.

They guys where as rowdy as ever and you couldn’t help but sigh feeling tired from the long day at school. You lean you head on Lay’s shoulder who gladly leans his head on yours and close your eyes for a moment. You didn’t notice Ryu glaring at Lay clenching his fists but Chen and Luhan did. “Do you think he likes her?” Luhan asks and Chen snorts “Of course he does just look at the way he’s looking at her.” “Duh! He doesn’t know they aren’t dating” Luhan says matter of factly and Chen growls “And I’d like to keep it that way” “Me too” Tao says sitting down next to Chen “After all you guys say the way she looked at him right?” When both Luhan and Chen gave him a confused look Tao face- palmed and sighed “Idiot Hyungs. Its obvious Azalea has some feelings for him too. She looks at him like the way Xiumin looks at cake ever since he went on that diet.”

Both Luhan and Chen where shocked, they had all seen the way Xiumin looks at cake and if Azalea looks at him that way it isn’t good. “Well we need to show her he’s no good for her then!” Luhan whisper shouts so no one else hears their conversation. “Why do you care so much Luhan hyung?” Tao asks and Luhan blushes but Chen narrows his eyes “I could say the same thing to you Tao.” At that Tao blushes and looks down, sighing Chen runs his hand through his hair “Look its obvious all three of us like her…” “YOU TO HYUNG!” Tao shouts and everybody looks at the boys including you who was shocked by the sudden outburst. “Even you what Chen?” Chanyeol asks curios from his spot next to Ryu who was just as curious. “Nothing!” Luhan shouts and drags both Tao and Chen out of the living room to discuss their love interests.

“Whatever” Xiumin shrugs and shoos Lay away from his spot next to you before sitting down. You comfortably wrap your arms around his waist hugging him close and let him place his arm around your shoulder. That was about all the Ryu could handle for one day as he abruptly stood up shocking both Chanyeol and Sehun who were trying to talk to him. “Well I got to go; it was nice meeting you all. Bye” and with that Ryu was out the door before anyone could stop him. “Well that was weird” Sehun says and Kyungsoo nods in agreement. Your furrow your eyebrows worried that Ryu was creped out by you or your house or thought that all the guys where weird and rude and “Hey” A soft voice says and you look up to see Xiumin’s concerned face “Stop thinking so much.”

You sigh and nuzzle your face into his neck “I can’t sorry” “Don’t be sorry, oh and Joon called saying that he’s staying at work late.” “Thanks for letting me know Xiumin” you say and get up to collect the empty cans and discarded chip bags “Here I got it” Lay says taking the tray from your hands. “But…” “No buts Azalea, we don’t want you feeling like your our maid” Kris says ruffling your hair. “That’s a job I wouldn’t mind though” you mumble under your breath and head up to your room.