Our day out - part 1

It's An Idol Thing

 

The next day you had successfully managed to complete your entire English essay starting from the rough draft until the final since the boys stayed out of your hair being quiet for once; they were watching a Harry Potter marathon. Sunday rolled around and you where free with no homework or any plans. Sitting in the basement watching Teen Wolf sipping on some coffee for breakfast you sigh contently as the man character transforms into a wolf. “What you watching?” the couch sinks down as extra weight was added “It’s called Teen wolf” “Teen wolf?” Luhan looks at you then the TV and shakes his head “I still don’t get why girls think werewolves are so hot. Like they get all hairy and grow fangs what’s the big deal?”

You raise your eyebrow and give him a look “It’s funny to hear you say that considering that Exo’s comeback theme was wolves.” He opens his mouth about to retort but nothing comes out and he closes it slowly unable to think of a comeback “Exactly” you say and resume watching the show. The 2 of you watched the rest of the show in silence and you could tell that Luhan wanted to ask you something since he kept fidgeting in his seat and made it clear he has no interest in the show what so ever. As you turn the TV off Luhan finally voices his question “Do you have any plans for today?” “No” you answer placing the TV remote in its correct spot.

Taking a deep breath to ease his nerves Luhan quickly spits out “Couldwegooutthentogether?” “Uhh…” You stare at his flushed face trying to decipher the alien he just spoke “Oh! Sure! Why not, where do you guys want to go?” You watch as Luhan frowns and rubs the back of his neck “That’s. Not what I meant.” “What do you mean then?” you ask confused and watch as Luhan’s face turns a darker shade of red “Uh..j-just. Just the 2 of us.” Your eyes widen and you stare speechless for a moment watching as Luhan squirms under your gaze “Sure” you say unconsciously. Luhan whips his head up and smiles “Great! Get ready we’ll leave right away!” he shouts and runs up the stairs as you watch his retreating back you gasp as a realization hits you “Did he just ask me out on a date?!”

Not wasting another second you run up the stairs just as Luhan had and head straight to you room almost colliding with Kris “Woah there! Calm down Azalea” “I can’t! I have to go get ready!” you shout and slam the door to your room shut leaving Kris standing baffled in the middle of the hallway. “What to wear what to wear?!” you shout throwing your cloths all over your room deeming nothing appropriate for the occasion. You desperately dial Minji and then Sora cursing with both refused to pick up their cell phone. “Why didn’t I think of this before!” you exclaim re-energized with an idea, exiting your room you rush into one of the guys room throwing the door open not bothering to knock to be faced with the surprised faces of 3 guys. “Xiumin I need your help!” you shout grabbing his wrist and dragging him into your room before he could protest running past Kris who was exiting his room leaving him looking confused once more.

Slamming your door shut once more Xiumin looks at you confused “What’s wrong Aza…Woah what happened to your room?! Looks like a unicorn threw up or something.” “That’s exactly the problem!” you exclaim gesturing to your wardrobe spilt over your floor and bed and everything else. “What do you where when you go out with a boy that isn’t your brother?” Xiumin looks at your distressed face before chuckling “So this is what the mess is about. Alright well let me have a look and I’ll give you the perfect outfit” “Thanks you thank you thank you!” you shout giving him a quick hug before letting him get to work.

Xiumin picked around your cloths curious about the guy you were going to hang out with, was it that Ryu guy? He seemed nice enough but he better not try anything funny, I wonder how the rest of the guys will react when they know. “Hey Azalea who are you going out with anyway?” Xiumin asks as he picks up the outfit he decided that will be perfect for a casual outing “Hmm? Oh, just Luhan” you say and Xiumin’s eyes widen “Luhan asked you out?” “Y-yah” you say blushing at the memory, it was the first time a guy asked you out like that. Xiumin smiles evilly as he makes a mental reminder to talk to Luhan later on mostly to about his crush on Azalea.

“Here this is perfect” Xiumin says handing you an outfit which you look at for a moment before breaking out into a smile “Thanks Xiumin!” You shout giving him another hug before ushering him out of your room so you could change which he chuckles at “Show me when you’re done!” Xiumin shouts as you shut your door and you nod your head then remember that he can’t see you any longer and shout “K!” You quickly change into the outfit and squeal with happiness, opening the door you let Xiumin in and spin once “What do you think?” you ask and Xiumin looks form your head to your aqua painted toenails “Perfect!”

You smile and grab a comb briskly brushing your hair while chatting with Xiumin about useless things, out of everyone from exo you had to say that you where to closest to Xiumin he was your best male friend. Finally ready your and Xiumin walk down to the front foyer where Luhan was already waiting dressed up in black shorts, a white button up shirt and sneakers. He looks up as you and Xiumin make your wave down the stairs and smiles “Took you long enough” “Sorry, I was having trouble picking what to wear” you answer sheepishly rubbing your neck. “That’s alright, Suho picked out my outfit” Luhan chuckles.  Throwing on your gladiator shoes you and Luhan wave goodbye to Xiumin who was locking the door behind you before he opens it wide again and shouts “Don’t do anything stupid Luhan!” “I WON’T!” Luhan shrieks stopping his foot as his cheeks flushed pink.

You can’t help but laugh at the sight which causes his cheeks to flush a darker red “Come on” he says and pulls you to the bus stop near your house. “So where are we going?” you ask and Luhan looks at you for a minute before smiling apologetically “Actually I don’t know. I have no idea what’s in the city.” You purse your lips in deep thought thinking about the best places for the 2 of you to hang out not noticing Luhan’s gaze lingering on your lips. He unconsciously his and as you look up again he quickly shifts his gaze back to your eyes “How about the carnival? It’s in town for this week and I’ve been wanting to go.”

“The carnival it is!” Luhan exclaims gaining the attention of the other people waiting for the bus “Sorry” Luhan apologizes and you chuckle “Don’t laugh at me Azalea ~” he wines and you reach up and ruffle his hair “Hey, I thought you where the older one between us 2?” you tease and he pouts “So? I can still have fun even though I’m old.” You smirk gaining a suspicious look for him “What?” “You just called yourself old.” Before he could come up with a response the bus pulled up and you grabbed his wrist pulling him to the bus.

After the short bus ride you both arrive at the carnival and look like kids in a candy store, everywhere you looked there was a colorful tent, clowns, rides, food stalls, and even a few fire performers! “LET’S GO!” Luhan shouts and drags you to the nearest tent which turned out to a ring toss. “STEP RIGHT UP FOLK! IF YOU CAN TOSS ONE OF THESE HERE RINGS ONTO A BOTTLE THERE YOU GET A PRIZE!” the stall vendor shouted gesturing to the prizes “ME! I want to try!” Luhan shouts “Only $5” the stall vendor says and Luhan handed him a crisp $5 bill the stall vendor handed him 5 rings.

“Say if I get all 5 rings on a bottle do I get 5 prizes?” Luhan asks and the vendor shakes his head “Sorry kid 1 prize per $5.” Luhan turns to you and hold out 2 rings “What?” you ask confused and he gestures for you to come closer “You try too!” Shyly smiling you grab the rings happy that he was thinking about you and throw the rings. Both missed but the second one got extremely close “My turn” Luhan says and gently pushes you to the side. You couldn’t help but blush at how considerate he was being with you and wondered if it would last for the entire date. Wait a minute. Hold up there Azalea this isn’t a date, just cause he asked you out doeasn’t mean it’s a date ok “SCORE!” the vendors voice cam snapping you out of your thoughts.

Luhan was fist bumping the air in victory “Which prize would you like son?” Quickly skimming the rack of toys Luhan points to an averaged sized deer plushy “That one!” You glance at the toy and snicker; you should have guessed he would have picked a deer. As the stall vendor handed him the toy he turned to you and held it out “For you!” “M-me?” you ask surprised and he nods his head vigorously placing the toy in your hands. “Thank you” you say your heart picking up speed and color rising to your cheeks. “This way you always have a part of me with you” Luhan adds and smiles gently at you. You could have sworn that your heart stopped beating right there and then from happiness and Luhan pulled you away to the next stall. 

 


Hey hey hey! So yes i'm going to be evil and spilt their day out into 2 parts, this is part one and part 2 might be up sometime later this week? I'm leaving for Ottawa next week for vaction so there won't be and update until the week after.

Comment, subscribe, upvote ~

I'll love you forever <3