Can you guess?

It's An Idol Thing

“I’ll ask one more time Azalea. Who do you like?”

You stare at Chen frozen your mind screaming, ‘You! I like you!’

“Well?” Chen says staring you down “I’m waiting.” Nervously your eyes shift to the side only to see the door to your room opening slowly. “Xiumin!” you shout in relief watching as he enters your room with a confused look on his face. You mentally thank Xiumin for being your saviour and promise to bake him cookies and cake and whatever else the boy might want to eat. 

‘Xiumin?!’ Chen screams mentally, ‘She likes Xiumin?!?!? How the hell am I supposed to compete with that?!’ “What on earth are you doing Chen?” He hears someone ask and turns around to see Xiumin standing there, glancing between Azaleas relieved face and Xiumin’s confused one. Chen then realizes that Azalea didn’t shout Xiumin because she likes him but because he saved her from having to answer his question. Little did she know that Xiumin will always be on his side, snickering Chen moves away from Azalea to loop his arm around Xiumin’s shoulder “Hyung, Azalea’s hiding something. She says she likes someone but won’t say who.”

“Really? You like someone Azalea?” Xiumin questions his eyes lighting up in curiosity at the question. You mental curse at Chen glaring at the devious look on the boy before glancing at Xiumin and you instantly knew you were no match for his sparkling eyes. “Uhhhh…. no?” you say but it comes out as more of a question and you never wanted to smack yourself as badly as you did in that moment.

“OH MY GOD YOU DO!” Xiumin shouts and grabs your arm “Who is it?! Who is it?! SPILL THE DETAILS GIRL!!” Shocked you stare at Xiumin wondering where the hell did the composed and reliable Oppa you knew went but then remember how Xiumin is the biggest fanboy you’ve ever meet and is always itching to find out who likes who in drama’s.

Panicking you did the first thing that popped into your brain….

“I LIKE THE DINASOUR OK!” you shout and book it out of your room as fast as possible past the frozen Luhan on the stair case and into your fortress of protection, otherwise known as the little cubbyhole space inside the garage. Hyperventilating you dig your phone out of your pocket and dial Minji and Sora at once creating a three-way call. As soon as they picked up you whisper shouted into the speaker freaking the hell out of both of them. “What the hell Azalea!” Sora shouts irritated but you paid her no mind before exclaiming, “I confessed the freaking dinosaur!” It took a moment for the information to sink in but once the girls realized what you meant they screamed into the phone in disbelief.

Back in your room Chen gave Xiumin a confused look “Dinosaur?” Xiumin just chuckled shaking his head “If you don’t know who it is I’m not saying” and with that left the room cackling up a storm unable to believe that Azalea had fallen for that dumb . Passing a pouting Luhan on the stairs Xiumin patted his shoulder offering a small smile “You where to old for her anyway.” At that Luhan snaps “LOOK WHOS TAKLKING OLD MAN. I AM YOUNGER THAN YOU SO SHUT UP YOU BAOZ…” But Luhan chose not to finish that sentence watching as Xiumin folded his arms and raised and eyebrow challenging him to go on. Clearing his throat Luhan raises his head in an attempt to look snobbish flattening out his shirt with his hands “As I was saying, I’m younger than you Hyung. So shut up aND GO A TREE OR SOMETHING!” And with that Luhan bolted to his room locking the door not wanting to face the wrath that was Xiumin hyung.

From your hiding spot you could hear Luhan screaming something but dismissed it as his usual daily outburst. Hiding your head in your hands you groaned not wanting to have to face Chen now. You couldn’t believe you just shouted that you liked him, but then again, you never said his name! Maybe he didn’t know you where referring to him! That’s possible, right? With new found hope you almost left your hiding spot but then stopped and buried your head into your knees contemplating your life choices and why Xiumin had to walk in.

Little did you know just how much time had passed while you where hiding and Joon had already come back from the office. Going up to your bedroom Joon put his stuff down and headed for the basement where all the guys where figuring that you were with them. Storming down the stairs he runs to where the TV is and shouts “I’M BACK, LET THE PARTY BEGIN!”

A chorus of complaints followed from the guys but Joon just laughed throughout them “JOON MOVE AWAY FROM THE T.V!” ‘HYUNG MOVE YOUR !” “MOVE IT!” Figuring he’s tortured the guys long enough he moves from in front of the TV looking for his favourite face but couldn’t find it. “Where’s Azalea?” Joon asks “Isn’t she in her room?” Lay asks but Joon shakes his head. “Oh …” Xiumin whispers before everyone was up on their feet searching for you.

 “AZALEA COME HERE!”

 “HERE AZALEA, HERE LITTLE KITTY KITTY!!”

 “HYUNG THAT’S CREEPY!”

 “SHUT UP YOU MUFFIN!”

 “KNOCK OFF!” Kris roared silencing the dumbness that was baekyeol.

“WAIT!” Joon shouts and everyone looks at him “I think I know where she is…” and with that Joon stormed into the garage with all the guys following after. “She’s not here hyung,” Suho says but Joon just waves a hand dismissing him. “There more here than meets the eye” Joon says leaving the boys curious before pushing away a piece of card board that was leaning against the wall revealing a door. “HOLY IT’S THE PORTAL TO WONDERLAND” Kai screeches earning a smack on the back of the head from Kyungsoo “No you dip.”

Opening the doors the guys freeze and then coo at the sight. There you where laying in the small cubbyhole a mountain of pillows under you while you were covered with a blanket stuffed animals lined up on one of the sides. “Hyung what is this place?” Baekhyun questions and Joon just smiles “This is fortress protection.” “Fortress protection?” Kris questions and Joon laughs “Yeah, as children we watched some apocalypse movie and the next day she had moved all this stuff down here. She said it was going to be her safe house for when the world ended and that we could stay here with her when it happened. Now she just uses it to hide sometimes or chill when things get complicated.”

The guys all had soft smiles on their faces as Joon told the story imagining a little baby Azalea trudging with all her toys down here. “Well I think she’s spend enough time in fortress protection today” Joon announces and carefully pulls you out, albeit with some difficulty, and carries you back to your room the guys just staring as you got carried away.