Cornered

It's An Idol Thing

Quickly going through your morning routine you head off to school the guys still asleep except Kyungsoo as usual. Entering your homeroom class you slump down in your seat only to jump up as someone slammed their hand down on your desk. Confused you look up to see the enraged face of your best friends. “What’s up guys?” you say confused and lean back as they move their faces right in front of yours “We’re on to you Azalea” Minji answers narrowing her eyes while your eyes widen “What are you talking about?” “You know perfectly well what we’re talking about Azalea” Sora says poking your forehead for emphasis.

 You had no idea what your friends where talking about...unless they knew exo was living with you! But how could they have found out? Unless Ryu told them but he wouldn’t, would he? But Joon could have too.

“Guys let me explain...” You begin but Minji hold up her hand silencing you “No need. We already know. But how could you not tell us you had a boyfriend!” You stood dumb founded at her words unlit your brain finally started working again “What? No! I don’t have a boyfriend!” You wave your hands in protest but your friends where having none of that “Really? Then explain why a different guy is picking you up every day if they aren’t your boyfriend’s friends” Sora accuses and Minji nods her head enthusiastically “You thought we wouldn’t notice but we did! And if they aren’t your boyfriend’s friends are you secretly a prostate?! Are you selling your body to random people!?!? IF JOON IN STARVING YOU IM GONNA BEAT HIS TO THE MOON AND BACK!” “HOLY CALM DOWN!” you shout unable to handle their stupidness.

You look around the class to see most of them ignoring you guys, they were used to the random outbursts by now. Looking back your friends narrowed eyes you sigh “They’re friends of Joon that are staying with us for a while.” Technically it wasn’t a lie and you weren’t about to tell them about exo without the boys consent. “Oh....” Sora says and glances at Minji; you could see their brain working and their theories crumbling to pieces. “Ok well then if they’re Joon’s friends prove it! We’ll come over today and if they aren’t home then you’re a liar.” That was unexpected.

 You knew you couldn’t just bluff your way out of this one and you had to tell them the truth. “Fine. I need to make a call first” “We’re coming with you just to make sure you don’t tell Joon to bring some of his friends over” Sora says. You frown thinking that this was going to be harder than you had hoped for. Leaving your classroom to stand out in the hall you pull out your cell phone and realize that you don’t have any of their numbers. Cursing your luck you call your brother and pray that he’s not too busy to answer his phone. One ring. Two rings. Three rings.

Your hope was fading fast “Hello?” “Joon!” you shout enthusiastically “Azalea? Is something wrong?!” he asks panicked and you shake your head before remembering that he couldn’t see. “No nothing’s wrong, just, could you ask the guys if it’s alright if Minji and Sora come over? Like to make sure they don’t have anything planned?” You sneak a glance over at your friends who were staring at you concentrated and quickly turn around hiding your face and mutter “Since they are fans you know?”

You quickly turn around to face your friends again so they wouldn’t suspect anything and smile at them while they stare at you with narrowed eyes “Sure no problem I’ll text you soon.” “Thanks Oppa” you reply before hanging up and where immediately bombarded with questions “What did Joon say?” “Are they going to be there?” “Can we come over?”

“Slow down! Joon said he’ll text me soon with an answer” you reply and they nod their heads satisfied for now. The bell rings signalling the beginning of class and the three of you rush into the classroom so you aren’t marked late and thus the day begins.

Halfway through first period your phone buzzes in your pocket scaring you for a moment. Quietly pulling your phone out from your pocket you check your messages to see a text from Joon:

From: Dorky Joon Oppa <3

They say it’s alright as long as they can keep it a secret

Sighing in relief you send a quick text back tell him to tell them not to pick you up today before focusing on your lessons again. It was painful having to go through the whole day with Minji and Sora’s eyes constantly digging holes into the back of your head. They even refused to let you have lunch with Ryu and dragged you away before you could reply to his request. Feeling slightly agitated the last bell finally rang and you waited by the front entrance waiting for your friends.

You sigh as you lean against the wall closing your eyes for a moment imaging their reaction upon seeing exo. Either they were going to faint, scream, beat you to a pulp for keeping it a secret or all three. “Azalea!” You hear someone shout and open your eyes to see Minji and Sora heading your way. They stop right in front of you before giving you the stink eye “So we really get to see them?” Minji asks and you roll your eyes “For the millionth time yes!”                        

You begin walking home with the girls following you chattering nonstop about something you could actually handle. Prom. “Have you gotten your dress yet?” Sora asks you and you hmm in acknowledgement and both girls gasp. “No way! What does it look like?” “You have to show us!” You give them a small smirk before spinning away “It’s a secret!” You giggle as you hear them groan and before you know it the three of you are standing at your front door.

“Ok. First things first, rules. Number 1, behave yourselves. Number 2, don’t get all fan girl crazy and act weird. Number 3, act normal and be humane. Number 4, do not touch. I repeat, Do. Not. Touch. Understood?” you ask and they nod their heads. “Well then here goes nothing“ you sigh and ring the doorbell. 


 

Hi guys it's been a while! So i;m gonna try to update twice or at lest once a month. School has been really stressful and I can't afford to let my grades drop.

But i'm supper curious who do you want Azalea to end up with in ther end?