To much skin?

It's An Idol Thing

 

“Now go get washed you 2!” Sehun orders pushing you into the house, chuckling you head up into your room and grab a fresh pair of clothes before entering the bathroom and taking shower. You stand there letting the cool water chill our body temperature before steeping out and drying yourself. Throwing your cloths on you decide not to blow dry your hair and look at your reflection in the mirror, “Why can’t my hair be naturally curly?”

Sighing you exit the bathroom and make your way downstairs to see Lay and Kyungsoo setting the table with food “Hey guys!” They both look up to you with a smile before widening their eyes. “Um...is there something on my face?” you ask and cautiously touch your face wondering if you had somehow missed some dirt or soap. “N-no n-nothing” Lay stutters and you give him a confused look. Why was he stuttering?

Shrugging it off you look at all the food on the table and suddenly feel bad, you’ve been making them cook for a while now when they’re the guests in your home. “You guys” you start grabbing their attention “I really want to thank you for making the meals most of the time I hope you don’t think I’m taking advantage of you.” “Of course not!” Kyungsoo shouts “This is completely our decision!” Lay ads on giving you pat on the head.

You smile at them before raising a threatening figure “Ok. But! Don’t hesitate to ask me to make meals once in a while.” At that they laughed “Of course not! Now go call the others!” Kyungsoo says shooing you out of the kitchen. Giggling you make your way upstairs to the living room where the guys where lazing about “Dinner’s ready!” you shout and they turn their attention towards you and just stare.

Chen had just been daydreaming about his future car when a voice interrupts his thoughts, but not just any voice, your voice. Looking up he smiles to see you standing their cheerfully before his jaw dropped. There you where, standing with a smile while tilting your head slightly to the right your black curls falling in ringlets around your face framing it. The too large of a t-shirt hung off of her shoulder revealing perfect tan skin her shorts being hidden beneath the ends of the shirt. “Uhh guys?” she says and that’s when Chen realizes it’s not just him in the room but the others as well.

Feeling a sudden desire to hide you away from all their gazes he bolts straight up startling some of the member’s before grabbing onto your wrist and pulling you away with him. “Whoa! CHEN!” you shout confused as he drags you along downstairs quickly turning around you shout over your shoulder “COME DOWN AND EAT!” before you where whisked all the way downstairs.

Tao just sat their frozen. He was sure angels existed because he swore he just saw one. The moment you walked into the living room he couldn’t peal his eyes off of you and the way your shirt just ended revealing full healthy thighs was such a turn on he was sure you where an angel sent by the devil since such lewd images filled his mind. Before he could react more than having all the blood rush up to his face Chen hyung had stormed up and dragged her away leaving us with only her voice shooting out to come and eat. He sighed and fan a his hands through his hair knowing if he wanted you to himself he would have to make a move fast and curse his hyung for reacting quicker than him.

Luhan was equally stunned as the others if not more, this innocent looking girl walking up to us, a room full of guys barely dressed. You truly trusted us with all your heart which was heartwarming yet alarming. After all we where a group of guys with rages hormones just like any other. Would you be this trusting with other guys? As this thought ran through Luhan’s head he frowned realizing just how naïve and innocent you really where. He was filled with a new level of protectiveness not wanting anyone else to see you like that except him. He wanted to keep you safe and make you his no matter what. Just as he was about to rise Chen beat him to it and dragged her away leaving us with her voice shouting out to us. Luhan furrowed his eyebrows remembering he wasn’t the only one who had his eyes on you and would have act soon.

You frowned as Chen pulled you all the way downstairs before pulling you into the bathroom with him and shutting the door. “What’s the big idea Chen?” you ask frowning completely confused “No, the question is what the hell are you thinking?!” You stare at him confused before he runs a hand through his hair and gestures to your body “Uhh….” You voice still confused. Chen scowls before stepping closer and grasping the end of your shirt “Your cloths moron! Why are you dressed like this?!” You feel your heartbeat increase as Chen grabs the end of your shirt fully aware of the fact that in one swift movement he could pull it off of you.

You push his hand away surprised at the jolt of electricity that passes through you when his hand accidently makes contact with your thighs. “I-I because I wanted to. I don’t see the problem Chen” you say and watch as he sighs in exasperation. “You don’t, you don’t see the problem? Oh god” he mutters turning away before facing you again “The problem is the fact that your practically wearing nothing Azalea! It’s not just you and your brother anymore but 12 other guys! 12 other hormone crazed guys! Who know what we could do to you! Don’t dress like that and tempt us!”

You’re shocked silent after Chen’s speech. Was he, actually concerned for you? You thought about what he said and watch as he runs his hands through his already messy hair before enveloping you into a strong hug and you breathe in his coffee scent frozen in his arms.

 “I just don’t want you to get hurt.”

 


Hey there! Lol so yes I'm going to be evil and leave you hanging there >:D
So what will Azalea say next?

First of all sorry for not updating but school work has been killing me! I need to study for tests, do projects and lab reports not to mention applying for universities and scholarship applications >.<
This is the first chill day I've had in a while because I don't have classes tomorrow morning because of an awards assembly so I'd thought I'd update for you guys!

It's short but please bear with it! 

Subscribe, comment and upvote!
I love you guys <3