Practice

It's An Idol Thing

 

Waking up the next morning with strong arms around you, you turn to face your Oppa with a small smile on your lips. Brushing away the stray hair on his face you gently pat his head proud to be his sister. Joon had been working so hard these past few days and staying overtime in the office often enough. Today was his day off and you planned to let him sleep through it, slowly getting up out of bed trying not to wake him up you grab your clothes from the closet and head to the bathroom to take a hot shower. Stepping out with your hair still dripping wet you throw a towel on you head and re – enter your bedroom only to  look at the time: 6:00am.

You stood there frozen for a moment completely stunned, you  never woke up this early out of free will even on school days when the damn alarm clock prevented you from sleeping. You swear even on those days you couldn’t sleep at night you wouldn’t get out of the bed until it was past at least 8:00am. Shrugging your shoulders you walk down the stairs only to hear the faint sound of music. Following you ears you ended up at the door leading out into the garage, opening the door and sticking your head in you where greeted with the sight of 12 sweaty bodies and at least 5 shirtless ones of you counted correctly.

Quietly opening the door all the way you step inside the garage closing the door behind you before sitting down and watching them. It was amazing the way all 12 of them where in sync with the music and how hard they were practicing even during their free time. You watch them in awe for a little while longer before feeling an itch in your nose and before you could do anything you sneezed. They all turned around and spotted you sitting on the floor with your knees pulled up to your chest “Good morning.” Sehun, Tao and Baekhyun all came rushing towards you blocking your vision of anything else as they shout “MORNING!” Your eyes widen at the loudness before smiling, Sehun offers you his hand and you grab it allowing him to pull you up.

“This is a surprise seeing you awake” Kris says and you grin shrugging your shoulders “It’s a onetime thing. Don’t get used to it.” “Well why don’t we head in for breakfast now then? Practice over!” Suho declares and poor Kyungsoo, Chen and Xiumin fall to the ground panting “Thank god! It’s so hot!” Chen shouts pulling at his sticky shirt covered in sweat. The guys all head inside to clean up and you fall in place beside Xiumin “You’re a great dancer.” He looks at you with wide eyes and blushes smiling and you can’t help but pinch his cheeks, his blush gets darker as he pushes your hand away grumbling “I’m not a kid.”  Laughing you hook your arm through his ignoring his protests that he’s sweat and head to the basement. “So who’s showering first?” Suho asks upon our entrance and Xiumin runs up to him letting go of you to tug on Suho’s arm pouting.

Suho takes one look at Xiumin’s aegyo and crumbles “Ok, so Xiumin and…” “Me!” Tao shouts and Suho nods and motions to the bathroom behind him. “Ok so the one upstairs is larger…3 people?” “US!!” you hear some guys shout and see Kyungsoo, Chen and Kai’s hands in the air. Suho nods and the 3 of them run up to quickly get in the shower and out of their sweat filled cloths. While the boys took turns taking showers you settled on making breakfast. Quickly setting the table you set plates of food as the boys trickle into the kitchen in 3’s and 2’s. Soon everyone was seated and eating the breakfast you prepared besides Joon who was still sound asleep.

“Do you guys practice every morning?” you ask generally curious “Yepf!” Chanyeol answers through a mouthful of food. And you raise your eyebrows impressed “Even when you guys are on vacation?” “Of course. We need to prefect our dances and voices” Lay replies and you nod your head. “So what are you doing today?” Kyungsoo inquires and you think back to the pile of work waiting for you on your desk “Probably going to the library to work on my homework and get books for my report.” At the word library Suho and Lay’s eyes brighten up and look at each other before back at you. “Would you mind if I come Azalea?” Suho asks “I need to get some books” “Sure” you say seeing no problem with it “Me too?” Lay asks and you agree.

“CAN I COME TO!?!” Baekhyun shouts and you shake your head “No way, this is a library not the park Baekhyun.” He looks down dejectedly and Chen pats his back tried to provide half assed comfort while Sehun and Kai snicker behind their hands.

Cleaning up the dishes with Lay’s help you quickly went up into your bedroom to change into something appropriate for going out. Upon entering your room you notice that bed was empty and guess Joon had finally woken up, writing a quick note down and leaving it on your dresser where he would be able to see it. You skip down the stairs with your bag on your shoulder and head into the living room to see Suho and Lay taking about something. “Guy’s I’m leaving now” you announce and they look up startled before running up to you “WAIT A SEC!” They both shout and run upstairs probably to put some jeans on. While they were up you take your time putting on your shoes and looking in your bag to make sure you had everything you needed.

You hear thundering coming from the stairs and see Suho and Lay storming down them indeed wearing jeans, quickly putting their shoes on Suho opens the door for you while Lay ushers you out. Chuckling at their excitement you shout “WE’RE LEAVING!” before Suho could shut the door. The three of you walk to the bus station and wait for the right bus to take you to library. 

 


Hey! Ok so my school started today so i'll be getting a load of work from now on and i really need to focus on my studies since it's senior year. I'll still update regularly but that chapters will probably be shorter. 

Comment, subscribe and upvote!
I'lllove you forever <3