How we got there

It's An Idol Thing

 

Xuimin sighed as he looked at the long line of fans eagerly waiting for their turn, he looks over to his friends and band members to see them busy signing CD's.Exo had just comeback and is now doing a world tour spending around 3 months in each province/state."Manager Hyung how much longer?" he asks and their manager looks at his watch "Only another hour kid" Xuimin sighs once more but quickly plasters a smile on his face as a fan excitedly comes up to him to get his signature on a picture. 

"FINALLY" shouts Chen slamming his marker down massaging his aching hand "God I'm starving" Chanyeol shouts and everyone nods their heads "Kyungsoo~" Kai begins but Kyungsoo immediately raises his hand shushing Kai."Don't even ask, my hand hurts to ok" he says and Kai turns around grumbling. "Why don't we go out for dinner?" Suho suggests and everyone agrees."It has been a while since we've gone out. I'll go ask manager hyung" Kris says getting up. "KRIS!" Tao shouts and the leader turns around "Ask manager if we can go out without him!" he says and Kris turns back around waving a hand back at Tao signaling he understood. 

"Why without manager hyung, Tao?" Sehun asks puzzled tilting his head while furrowing his eyebrows cutely. Lay chuckles and pats Sehun's head "So we can have some fun" Lay says emphasizing the word 'fun' "I don't get it" Baekhyun says looking at everyone in turn and Luhan raises and eyebrow. "Here I'll explain slowly. When was the last time you had any beer?" Luhan says and then a light bulb goes off in both Sehun and Baekhyun's head "Oh~" they say together as Kris come strutting back. 

"Well?" Suho says and Kris grins "We have 3 hours to eat and get back to the hotel.." He starts, looking at each member before smirking "Without manager hyung" he finishes and as soon as he uttered that sentence the boys jump up shouting in joy throwing their markers up high only to have them fall back down hitting their heads like arrows. "So where should we go?" Chanyeol asks rubbing his head where a marker had hit him, "Good question" Chen says making a duck face and everyone know's when Chen makes a duck face it mean he's thinking, very hard.

"OH! I know a god place!" Luhan shouts excitedly "Really? Where Luhan?" Suho says and Luhan giggles "You'll just have to follow me~" The boys start walking when Tao suddenly stops after only a few steps "Wait!" he shouts and his friends turn around to face him. "Shouldn't we wear disguises? " he asks and Xuimin nods his head "That's a good point. We are famous after all." "There should be some cloths and hats in our dressing room" Kyungsoo supplies helpfully.

After they all had successfully managed to change their cloths put a hat on with a sick mask and sunglasses they began their walk to the restaurant with Luhan in the lead. What they didn't know was that saesang fans had secretly stayed behind after the fan sign hiding under tables, in the bathroom, and some even managed to get into their dressing room and had watched them change. Quietly as they could they exited their hiding spots and followed after their idols, but not before looking through their belongings and taking what they liked. 

"Guy's we look like we just checked out of a hospital" Kai says and Lay shakes his head "More like we should check into a hospital or better yet a metal hospital." Sehun sniggers at the comment but then turned around abruptly, he just can't shake off the feeling of being followed. He squints his eyes and as he see's nothing he shrugs and dismisses it as his imagination. "Are we there yet?!?" Suho grumbled tired from walking even though it had only been around 20 mins. 

"Almost ther...Aha! Here it is!" Luhan shouts happily and the others smile as they see a comfy and secluded little diner and as they enter a bell rings. Only seconds later a waiter appears and guides them to a table at the back to the empty restaurant save 1 person. "This is perfect!" Kris says enjoying the quiet, calm atmosphere happy that they were practically alone. Minutes later their table was full of delicious food and they all drooled at the sight, not wasting anymore time the 11 men dug into their food while Baekhyun ordered beers for them all. 

They heard the bell ring and watched as a few girls entered the restaurant, and moments later a few more. Tao couldn't help but get a bad feeling as he watched the girls whisper into each other's ears and give them side glances. "You guys" he says still eating his food trying to make it seem like the girls didn't bother him. "Don't look now but I think this restaurant is full of fans" he watched as the member slowly looked around and Xuimin's eyes widened "You're right Tao."

"We need to get out of here, now" Kris hissed as he pulled out his wallet, laying a couple of $100 dollar bills on the table he got up and made his way to the waiter "We're leaving now, money is on the table $400 should cover it right?" He asks and the waiter nods smiling moving towards the table to pick up the bills eager for the large tip that he is sure to get. Kris walks to the table following the waiter and sits down "We should leave in groups..." He begins but Chen interrupts "We can't hyung! What of we get lost?"

"He has a good point" Xuimin says and Suho sighs "Alright lets just leave all together now" they all nod in agreement feeling tense and scared, worried that the fans might attack at any moment. They swiftly exit the restaurant and only seconds later they hear the bell ring and Chanyeol turns around " they're following us" he says. "Of course stupid what did you expect!" Baekhyun half shouted trying to hit the top of Chanyeol's head which was hard to do since he was so tall.

Exo picked up speed as the space between the fans and them was shortening, someone had grabbed Kyungsoo's arm and as he turned around his eyes widened as he saw a girl holding onto it with a death grip while trying to smother him with her body, the boys continued to walk away and Kyungsoo started to panic as more and more girls surrounded him "Oppa I love you!!!" "Oppa can you feel me against you!?!?!" "Oppa let me touch your chest!!!!" They exclaimed, Kyungsoo was close to tears frightened as they started to tug on his cloths "Oh no you don't!!!" Came a voice and Kyungsoo turned around to see Kai fighting is way through to him.

Grabbing his hyung ruffly by the shoulder Kai pushed past the fans that where invading their personal space and as soon as they broke out of the group they ran as fast as they could "RUNN!!!" Kai shouted a warning letting go of Kyungsoo's shoulder to grab his arm not wanting his hyung to get lost in the crowd again. The rest of Exo turned around as they heard Kai shouting and immediately started running with Luhan and Lay in the lead. "THIS WAY!" Lay shouts and everyone just follows him glad to be out of the main street.

"OPPPAAA!!! ASDFGHJKL!!!!" They could hear the fans screaming behind them and their hearts pounded in their chest completely terrified "CAN'T THEY JUST LEAVE US ALONE!!" Sehun shouts at no one in particular "YOU!" Suho shouts while pointing at Luhan "YOU'RE THE IDIOT WHO SAID TO COME HERE SO GET US OUT OF THIS!!" He continues not caring he was being rude to his hyung since an aching cramp had made it's way to the side of his stomach. "OK OK!" Luhan shouts and scans the area they where in.

It was a simple neighborhood and what better way to hide in such a place than inside a house. "HURRY!" Luhan shouts as he picks up speed, Exo groans and some how manages to run faster as they took a left turn increasing the distance between the fans. Luhan hurriedly glances at all the houses looking for a car in the driveway to signal someone was home. Finally see one at a medium sized white house on the corner of a small intersection he hurries ahead of the rest of his friends running across the lawn and begins pounding on the door like there is no tomorrow. Which in their case there really wasn't unless they get in the god dam house right now!

As if god was answering his prayers the door opened reveling a female. 


First chapter is up ^-^

What do you guys think? :3

And as a side not chapters will be up weekly

Comment and subscribe if you do i'll love you forever <33