Chapter 9

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

The next day, Wooyoung goes to the mall when he see Junho in a restaurant, he decides to greet him.

WY : Hey Junho. How are you??

JH : Hey Woo. I'm fine and you??

WY : Good. Are you here alone??

JH : Yeah. What are you doing here??

WY : Just walking here. I saw you so I want to greet you. 

JH : About the vacation, I can't go I'm sorry. I have a lot of work at the hospital.

WY : Okay, next time. So..did you talk with Hyoyeon??

JH : Yeah a little.

WY : So what happened??

JH : I think, it's over. Last night I talked with her. I said I saw her with a another guy and she was shock. I told her that I was betrayed. She didn't talked to me. I brought divorce files, she didn't know about that. I already signed the papers.

WY : Are you sure about your choice?? You're going to regret later.

JH : I know but I won't force her to stay with me if she doesn't love me anymore. Nobody know about that. You're the only one with Khun and Taec who know that.

WY : Look, man I'll always here for you. You are not obligate to tell everybody about your divorce with Hyoyeon. You are a man now. But I know you very well since we're little and I know you're not in a good mood now but if you want to talk about this I just want to say I'm here. You have to tell about the divorce files to Hyoyeon.

JH : I know but I don't know how to confront her. After what she did to me it's hard to face her.

WY : Just tell her. Tonight tell her about the divorce files and if you want to come home to talk about this I'll be there.

Wooyoung left Junho and went to the mall bought food. On Junho side, he went to his home. When he arrived in his home, he saw Hyoyeon watching T.V. He went to her and decide to talk about the divorce files.

JH : Hey, you're back.

Hyoyeon : Hey, yeah. It's been one hour I'm home. If you are hungry there food in the fridge.

JH : I already eat. I'm want to talk with you.

Hyoyeon : About what?? [turn off the T.V]

JH : [grab the divorce files] Look, I want to divorce with you. Our marriage don't work anymore. I brought the divorce files I already signed the papers you just have to sign the papers and I'll send the papers.

Hyoyeon : [shock] What??why??No our marriage it work really well.

JH : You don't have to lie. I know you see someone else. I know you don't love anymore. I give you your freedom. You don't have to worry, you can keep this house. I'm going to make my luggage and pack all my stuff.

Hyoyeon : Wait Junho...

JH : I know what you're going to say to me...it's not our fault if our marriage don't work you are busy with your work and I'm really busy with my work too. We can't find time to spend time together. [remove his ring and give to Hyoyeon] I really wish you the best for your life. 

Hyoyeon sign the papers and give back the divorce files to Junho. She was shock, she didn't know about divorce files. Junho went to their room ans pack all his stuff, there are photos about him and her, he decide to let this here. After finish pack all his stuff, he went to the living room where Hyoyeon is, he grab the divorce files and tell a last goodbye to Hyoyeon.

JH : Well, I leave now.

Hyoyeon : Why junho??

JH : It's the best for us and I won't see you unhappy staying with me. Goodbye Hyoyeon. [kiss her a last time on her lips and leave]

Junho close the door and leave. Hyoyeon heard the sound of the door close, she fall on the ground and cried. She won't divorce with him she want to share her life with him but becuse of her she lost everything. On Junho side, he go to Wooyoung home.