Chapter 14

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

At the party, Wooyoung is outside and think about everything, his friend Junho, Taeyeon and his feelings for her. He drinks his bottle of beer and looking at the view. He is thinking if he should tell his feelings to Taeyeon or if he hide his feelings and only stay friends with her. He remember his past, the moment they spent when they were young and he remember when she hurt his feelings. He took off his phone out of his pocket and looking at his pictures but he didn't found any picture and he didn't found Taeyeon number but he remember that he erase all the things about her. He felt guilty about that. He remember all his past. He thinked about that and felt his head hurting him. He grab in heand with his two hands, he tried to hide the pain from his head but it's hurt him a lot. He tried to stand up but he lose his balance and fell on the floor. He tried to call someone but he can't got out any word, his eyes close little by little. Meanwhile, inside the house, Taec was talking with his wife, Taeyeon and Tiffany. Taec notice Wooyoung wasn't here, he let an excuse to leave and tried to found Wooyoung. He can't found him anywhere he decided to see if he was outside. He walked outside until he spotted a person lying on the floor unconsious, he approached this person and regonized Wooyoung, he run to him and shake him but it was no answer from Wooyoung.

TY : Hey Woo are you...OMG!! Woo are you okay?!!Woo answer me!!! [notice no anwser from him]

He yelled for help, Khun heard Taec sreaming, he went outside and saw Wooyoung on the floor unconsious.

NK : Taec what happened to him??

TY : I don't know. I was walking and I found him lying on the floor unconsious.

NK : Okay. Go to my car, I drove him to the hospital. Woo, you're going to be alright.

Taec hold Wooyoung on his back and went to Khun's car. Inside the house, they saw Taec and Wooyoung, Taeyeon was worried, she ask what happened to him. Khun anwser her, she was afraid she decided to go with them but everybody were afraid so they went with them too.

Taeyeon : OMG!! Wooyoung...Taec what happened to him??

NK : He found him lying on the floor unconsious. We go the hospital. We'll call you when we have news about him.

Taeyeon : No, I'll go with you. I won't lose Wooyoung oppa.

NK : Okay.

9PM : We come too. He is our brother and brother-in-law.

They all went to the hospital. When they arrived the nurse came to them, Taec pulled him on the bed, he was forced to let him go. The nurse drag him to the surgery room. Meanwhile, Junho and Hyoyeon arrived together. Junho leave his friends alone and went to check Wooyoung since he is his doctor. At the waiting room, they are still waiting for news about Wooyoung health, Taeyeon was crying, Yoona and Hyoyeon tried their best to console her meanwhile Khun shed tears because he won't lose Wooyoung. Tiffany saw him cried, she decided to go to him and tried to cheer up him.

Tiffany : Khun, he'll be fine. Don't worry.

NK : Yeah, I hope. It's just, it remembered me the last time when he was crash by Leeteuk's car.

Tiffany : He'll be fine. Trust me.. She pulled him in her embrace. He was shock but he hugged back tightly. Victoria who was in the opposite saw the two hugging. She know and understand that Khun loves Tiffany and Tiffany loves Khun. She decided to go and let Khun and Tiffany alone.

They pulled away the hug, he was calming now, they went back to their friends who were waiting. When they arrived there, they saw the light of the sugery turning off. They saw Junho arrive to them, they all went to Junho and ask him many questions.

Taeyeon : Junho how is Wooyoung??

TY : He'll be alright right??

JH : Okay guys calm down. One question by one.

NK : Junho how is Wooyoung now??

JH : He's fine. He was just tired because of his work and the stress. You can saw him. I'll check him up later.

They all thanks Junho and leave him to Wooyoung room. They saw him eating, they feel relieve. They entered to his room, Wooyoung saw all his friends around him, he smiled to them and hug them. Taeyeon felt happy to see him. They heard a knock from the door, Junho appeared and he felt a little bit angry at Wooyoung.

JH : Guys, I'm here to check Wooyoung health. You can stay here.

They all nodded their head, Junho went to Wooyoung and check him but he's face turn into serious face.

JH : Wooyoung do you still take you medicine??

Their friends don't understand what happened, they all look Wooyoung.Wooyoung feel all the head turning to him.

WY : Honestly...no...

JH : Why Wooyoung??it's dangerous what you do!

WY : I don't need to take this, I recovered all my bruise and my head don't hurt me anymore.

JH : No you are wrong. You were unconsious because of your head. Wooyoung, you need to take your medicine.

WY : I say I don't need this anymore. I'm fine you don't have to worry about my health. Tell me one reason why I have to take my medicine. I already recover and my memory is back.

Junho look his friend, he sigh and turn his head to their others friends who are standing up next to them.

JH : Guys, can you let Wooyoung and me alone for a moment please.

TY : Sure, come on. We'll wait outside.

They all go outside and let Junho and Wooyoung alone. Junho heard the door close behind him. He walked back to Wooyoung.

JH : Woo, tell me honestly. Why?

WY : I told you why.

JH : Woo, I'm your doctor and I'm going to be honest with you. I saw your health files and you didn't take your medicine since the last time I check you. You think because I said you were alright, you don't have to take your medicine anymore?!! You plays with your health and it's dangerous.

WY : Look, I know this face and it's tell me that it's there something with my health.

JH : I hate the fact that it's me your doctor. Woo, I'm sorry but since your accident, you remember you were in coma [Wooyoung nodded] well, I'm sorry to tell you this but you have a...brain tumor...

WY : [sigh] I knew it...

JH : What??

WY : I knew it..my head was alright after you check me up but since one week, I'm always tired and my head hurt me a lot. Sometimes, I hide the pain or I hit my head to calm down the pain...I don't take my medicine anymore because it's doesn't work anymore. My head will always hurt me and I'll won't be able to fight with it.

JH : Why didn't you come to me??

WY : Why??I won't bother you with my health and I won't see that face you have right now..Maybe it's time for me...

JH : No, Woo I won't let you say this word of your mouth. You know, we can operate and put away your brain tumor..[hold his tears]

WY : Look, I already saw another doctor and he said that my tumor was in second degree and if I have to make the surgery there a chance that I can't survive.

JH : Look, all our friends are wrried about your health..how I can say that to them??

WY : [shed tears]Just tell them, they have to know the truth...I'm sorry Junho for not listening you..

JH : Woo think about the surgery please...I won't lose a friend...[hug Wooyoung and cry] So you can go home now. You're going to stay at the hospital for the night and I'll check you up tomorrow. I'll see you later.[wipe his tears away]

WY : Thank you Junho..and I'll think about the surgery..but I don't have the courage to tell them about my brain tumor..

JH : I will tell them about that..take a rest Woo..

Junho to the door before he open it, he wipe his tears away. He look a last time Wooyoung and leave his room. In the waiting room, their friends saw Junho coming, they didn't notice Junho face. Nichkhun was the first to ask Junho about Wooyoung. Junho look all his friends and he took a deep breath before telling the bad new.

NK : So Junho, what are you talking about with Wooyoung??Is he okay??

JH : [sigh] I don't know how to tell you this...

NK : What? Can you finish you sentence.

JH : I hate my job for several things...Okay..Wooyoung..has a..brain tumor..and it's in second degree. I'm sorry guys for the bad new..