Chapter 19

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

Wooyoung and Taeyeon are happy now because they are now together. Wooyoung decide to go to Khun office and tell him the new. When he arrived at Khun's office he heard Khun argued with Victoria. He decide to tell him the new later. At Khun's,  Nichkhun and Victoria were arguing.

NK : Victoria, why do you always put Tiffany in the subject??

Victoria : Nichkhun, I know how much you love her. I think all the time and I think you asked me to marry you just because Tiffany.

NK : Why do you say that? You love I love you so much. If I asked you to marry me it's because I love you. Or else you want me to marry with Tiffany??

Victoria : See I was sure.

NK : Seriously, you really think about that?? If I didn't ask you, I already broke up with you.

Victoria : So, you want to cancel the wedding and break up the wedding??!!

NK : I didn't say that. It's you, you always put Tiffany name in all our conversation. It's like you want me with her. I won't cancel the wedding.

Victoria : But I think it's better for me to cancel the wedding.

NK : What??why??!! No we're going to marry. Why don't you trust me?? Tell me what did I do wrong??

Victoria : Nothing but I know you still love her and I know it's not me you want to marry. Look, Nickhun, it's better for us to end our relationship.

NK : Listen to me Victoria, I won't end our relationship.

Victoria : Nichkhun tell me the truth, who do you really love between me and Tiffany??

Nichkhun didn't answer Victoria. She was right, she returned back Nichkhun's ring to him.

Victoria : I was right, you still love her. But I understand.

NK : No, you're wrong!!

Victoria : So what??!!! You didn't answer my question. You always advoid this question when I always ask you.

They raised their voice and all the employees and their friends heard them arguing. Nichkhun's friends heard Tiffany name and look at her. Tiffany didn't know what happen. At Khun's office, Khun and Victoria raised their voice, it wans't the first time they were arguing but this time it was a serious arguing and Victoria can't take this anymore.

Victoria : Who do you really love Khun??!!!!! You don't know what you want!!! Who am I for you seriously?!!!

NK : Look, we're talk about that later. It's the right time, everybody hear us arguing.

Victoria : I don't care!!! You know what guard your ring with you. I'm really tired about this.

Victoria leave Khun and his office. Khun paused for a while, he runned after her and hold her back. While he was running after her, all his friends looked at him, Tiffany too.

NK : Wait, Victoria.

Victoria : Look Khun, if you tell me the truth I'll understand. Who do you really love?

NK : I..ii...

Victoria : Thank you Nichkhun..I hope you'll be happy with her..

NK : Stay with me please??Don't leave me.

Victoria : Khun, I really love you but I won't you to stay with me if you don't feel the same way than me. Let's stay friends?

NK : I'm really sorry Victoria, to not telling you my true feelings. Forgive me.

Victoria : I forgive you Nichkhun. I hope you'll be courageous to tell her your feelings. I know you can do this and she really love you because you are a right guy and because you are Nichkhun Horvejkul.

Nichkhun smiled at her. Before she leave him definitely, she kiss him a last time on his lips. Nichkhun wather her leaving the company.