Chapter 29

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

Junho keep himself busy with his work. Time have pass and it's was the day of Hyoyeon wedding. He was at his home alone. Minho was at Junho parents. He was now watching TV, he knows that it was the big day for her. At Hyoyeon side, it was her day. She's going to marry Eunhyuk and she doesn't if she has to be happy or sad. She look herself at the mirror. She saw her friends standing behind her. She turned her head and smiled to them. They all hugged her but she saw that someone miss and it was Junho. She send him an invitation for her wedding. He wasn't here and she was sad, upset. She ask to them where Junho was, she already know the answer.

Hyoyeon : Junho can't come??

NK : Sorry, he is busy with his work but he said he wish you the best happiness.

Nichkhun went outside, he took his phone from his pocket and call Junho. At Junho side, he was watching a drama. While he was watching the drama he receive a call from Khun.

JH : Hey hyung, what's up??

NK : What are you doing?? We are waiting for you.

JH : Hyung, you already know the answer.

NK : Junho. You have to come here and stop the wedding. If you are not coming here I'm going to search you right now. Her wedding didn't start yet.

JH : Why are you insisting me to come there. 

NK : Because you love her and she love you. You can't let her marrying with Eunhyuk. She asked to us if you are going to come. Junho, promise you come to to the wedding.

JH : I can't promise that. I'm sorry but she found her happiness. Can you stop saying to me that I have to stop the wedding. She's going to marry her love. I know why my marriage with her didn't work anymore, she found her true love if she was really in love with me she'll never cheated on me and signed the divorce files. Look, I wish her the best happiness to her.

NK : I know you won't that. If she say yes to him it's over for you. You'll regret it later for not telling her that you still love her and you need her.

JH : You think she'll go back to me?? If I say that in front of a lot of people you think she'll go back to me?? What if she say no to me??

NK : I know she will say yes. She still in love with you. We can see it in her eyes maybe she made a mistake to leave you but she regret it and she did everything to bring you back to her but you didn't see that. Now, it's your turn. You have to come Junho, I believe in you.

JH : Let me think about it. Text me when the pastor is going to say if someone want to oppose. Got it??

NK : What are you planning to do??

JH : Just do this. Believe me.

Junho hung up, he sighed and went to his room. He grab a smoking and change his clothes. He think about what they are going to say if he show his face there. He has no choice but tell to Hyoyeon his feelings and he is determine. He grab his car key and drove to the ceremony. While, he was driving he receive a call from Khun.

NK : Man, what are you doing??!! The ceremony start.

JH : I'm on my way. Don't worry I'll be there. Did the pastor already say the words??

NK : No, he is talking but you have to speed up.

JH : Ok. I text you when I arrive there and text me.

They hung up. Junho speed up, he watch the clock of the car. He was stressing. Five minutes later, he arrived there, he call Khun.

NK : Man, where are you. The pastor is going to say the words.

JH :I'm here.

Junho hang up, he run and went inside. He take a deep breath before entering inside and stop the wedding. At Hyoyeon side. The priest was talking, she wasn't sure about this wedding.

The priest : Today, we are here to unite two persons. We are here to unite two lovers Mr. Lee Eunhyuk and Miss Kim Hyoyeon. Before we are going to begin to exchange the words. Did someone want to opposeof this marriage if he want to oppose he has to speak or he silent.

They looked the guest side and saw nobody stand up to objective about the wedding. At Junho side, he heard the priest words, he open the door and enter inside.

JH : HYOYEON, you don't have to marry him.

Everybody look  at Junho. Khun smile at Junho. In Junho side, he walk to Hyoyeon. She was shocked to see him here but she was happy that he won't her marrying Eunhyuk. Junho took Hyoyeon hands and begin to talk. Eunhyuk was shocked.

JH : don't marry him Hyo. I know it's not the right time but I want you to let you know about this. I know we are not togehter anymore and you are going to be his wife but I love you. I'm always in love with you. I miss you a lot, I miss your voice, your smile, your kiss I miss everything from you. I know that it's maybe a little too late to say all this things to you but I want you to let you know my feelings for you. My feelings didn't change it's always the same feelings. So..yeah, you have maybe already did your choice so I just want to tell you that I love you and I forgive you for the wrong thing you did. So I finish what i want to say to you. 

Junho let go of Hyoyeon hands and walk back outside to his car.