Chapter 40

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

Taec was outside, he won't bother his friends. They were with Junho. He went to the garden, when he was walking he saw his doctor. He greeted him and talked to him. His doctor asked about his health.

Dr. Park : Hello M.Ok. How are you?

TY : Hello doctor. I'm fine.

Dr. Park : How is your health? Did your head hurt you?

TY : I'm fine. It doesn't hurt me a lot. I always take my medicine. But doctor I want to ask you something.

Dr. Park : Sure. What is it?

TY : When you did the surgery on me. What was my situation? I mean my friends said that I was married and a lot of things but why I can't remember that?

Dr. Park : It's because when we did the surgery you had a brain tumor and when we removed your brain tumor there were a little problem. But you will remember of everything.

TY : But doctor, everytime I tried to remember about my past my head hurt me a lot. Sometimes when I sleep I dream about someone and it always the same dream since one week. When I tried to think who is that person my head start to hurt me a lot. You treat me like a friend so I believe you can you please tell me what really happen before my surgery?

Dr. Park : You should ask to your friends. They are the only persons who know your past and your life.

TY : So they didn't tell me everything right?

Dr. Park : I can't tell you Taec.

TY : I just want an anwser. Is it hard to give me an answer?! I don't want to continue to act like I know everybody.

Just then his friends found Taec. They went to him, they heard Taec's conversation with the doctor. Taecyeon saw his friends, the doctor left them, he decided to asked directly to his friends. He want an answer.

CS : Taec, where were you?

TY : I was with Dr Park. Why?

CS : We are going to leave now. Are you coming with us?

TY : Okay but first I want an anwser.

CS : Sure, what is it?

TY : You told me Yoona is my wife.

CS : Yes.

TY : Why can't I remember her? Why I can't remember that I married her? One more thing who is that Donghae?

Yoona froze when she heard Donghae name. Nichkhun tried to find an excuse. While, Taecyeon was still waiting for them to answer him.

CS : He is Yoona ex-boyfriend but he is her past. Why are you talking about him?

TY : I saw him and he told me everything. I want to know the truth. You are my friend and I was always honest with you so I want a honest anwser from you. Did Yoona and me are still marry or we divorce?

CS : Taec, don't-

Taec started to be angry, he yelled at Chansung. The others were surprised and scared that Taec will found the truth.

TY : I want an anwser! Is it hard to give me an answer. I'm tired of being a fool. I don't remember my past, I tried to remember it but it's hard and with you and your friends it is not easy at all because you always tell me things and I don't know what to think about this. I don't know who say the truth between you and your friends and Donghae. 

NK : Taec, we didn't mean to hurt you...

TY : But you already hurt me by saying lies to me! Is it hard to give an anwser and to tell the truth?! I discovered the true by Donghae. He told me who I was and the divorce between Yoona and me. I was treated like a fool it was nice to know that. Did you have fun to play with me?

CS : Taec, we only did this for your safe.

TY : For my safe?! Are you kidding?!! I thought we are friends? You told me we were friends but why did you all lying to me? Especially you Yoona! You think I will go back to you after what you did to me? You think you had the right to play with me and lying to me? Thanks to Donghae now I know the true and I know now Yoona and me are not together anymore. You call that friends? You really disappointed me...

CS : Taec listen to me. Do you think it was necessary to tell you everything?

TY : Yes it was!! I lost my memory and you lied to me. I can't believe it!

NK : We are sorry Taec.

TY : Your sorry will not change everything. You lied to me and you didn't tell me my past. To tell you the truth, it's weird to know everything by his ex-wife fiancee. I was always honest with you. For now, I don't want to see and talk to all of you. I want to be alone and I think it will be the better way for me to be alone for my health and me.

Yoona : Taecyeon oppa. I am sorry if I hurt you I didn't mean it. If I did that it's because I want us back together again... I know it was wrong to lie to you but if you knew the true you will leave me and I won't that thing happen. I'm sorry oppa. You can blame all of this on me but they are not guilty. It was my plan.

TY : things are not going to be the same anymore. You lied to me you played with me. I remember everything now. We are not together anymore. I remember now that you were with Donghae after we divorced. I think it will be the best for both of us to stay away from each other. I want to forget all of this and start a new life. And when I say a new life I mean not with you.

Taec left them and took a taxi. He arrived at Chansung where he lived. He went to his room and took all his stuffs and left the house. He decided to go at the airport. He took a ticket flight for Melbourne. He was so disappointed by them especially Yoona. He looked at a last time Seoul and board to the plane.

At the hospital the rest of them went to Chansung house. When they arrived there Chansung saw that Taec left the house. He didn't write something or a note. He knew that he is disappointed. Yoona was crying of sadness. Because of her Taec left her again and she was left alone again. But she was determined Taec will be back and she will do everything to bring him back to her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here an update of this story. I'm sorry for the late update but I have exams. But now I'm on holidays so I'm going to update my story and the others stories too. ^^. Again I'm sorry for the late update and sorry if this chapter is not good at all but I will a better chapter next time or maybe I will be reediting this story. Thank you for your support.