Chapter 31

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

Junho drive for Ilsan. He was thinking about Hyoyeon but he can't go back there. He thinked that she is now Eunhyuk wife. Meanwhile at the church, Hyoyeon was with the others. She left Eunhyuk and the customers. She was going to see Junho. She looked outside but she can't see Junho. Nichkhun who was with her tried to comfort her.

NK : Hyoyeon don't worry. I know him and he'll going back to you.

Hyoyeon : I know. I don't know where he is. Do you think he leaves Seoul??

NK : Why are you saying that?? He'll never do that to you.

Hyoyeon : I don't know. I was just thinking.

NK : Oh ok. But wait, I call him.

Nichkhun went outside and call Junho. Junho saw Khun on his screen.

NK : Man, where are you??

JH : Somewhere why??

NK : Come back to the church.

JH : I'm not in Seoul right now. I'm not going back to Seoul for a moment.

NK : What??!!! Yah, come back to Seoul. Where are you right now?? You can't leave Seoul like this after saying to Hyoyeon that you still love her.

JH : Isn't she going to be Eunhyuk's wife?? Look, I have to go see you soon.

NK : Wait. Just tell me where are you??

JH : I'm not in Seoul.

NK : I know you are not in Seoul anymore but tell me where you are.

JH : I'm going to Ilsan to my parents house. Look, I'm not in good mood to talk right now. See you soon man.

Nichkhun hang up and went back where Hyoyeon and the others are. Wooyoung saw Nichkhun come back he went to him and talked to him.

WY : Khun, we have to bring back Junho here.

NK : He is not in Seoul anymore. He is in Ilsan in his hometown.

Hyoyeon heard Nichkhun, she went to him and asked a lot of questions.

Hyoyeon : What did you say?? He can't leave Seoul and me like this.

NK : I'm sorry Hyoyeon. He said he is in Ilsan for a moment. He think that you accept to be Eunhyuk's wife.

Hyoyeon : It's too late now. It's too late to say to him that I love him and I want to be him forever. What should I do?

WY : No, it's not too late. You just have to go in Ilsan and go to his parents house. You just have to speak with him and tell him you still love him and you are sorry for everything you've done. He will come back to you. I know him, he isn't like the others guys. If you are back together again, don't break his heart again because he is really a nice guy.

Hyoyeon : Thanks and I know he is a nice guy. I'm scared to go there. What if he won't go back with me and won't see me.