Chapter 23

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

At the office, Nichkhun was talking with one of a employee. He saw Tiffany coming to him. He excuse himself from the employee and went to his office. Tiffany caught Khun at his office and talk with him.

Tiffany : Are you still mad at me??

NK : No, why do you want me mad at you??

Tiffany : You lie. You always ignore me. Since the accident you didn't talk to me. If you want to know I'm not with Siwon anymore, he broke up with me.

NK : I'm sorry for you.

Tiffany : He broke up with me because he doesn't love me anymore and he cheated on me. You were right about him and I was wrong about him.

NK : I'm sorry for you.

Tiffany : Now I have nobody..

NK : No you have Taeyeon, Wooyoung and the others..and...me..

Tiffany : I'm sorry for what I said to you.

NK : Yeah it's the past now. If you want to talk I'm here..I'm your friend.

Just when Tiffany was able to answer to Khun, they saw Wooyoung and Taeyeon coming together.

WY : Hey you two, what are you doing??

NK : Nothing just talk but I was about to leave.

WY : Wae??

NK : I have meeting with someone. I see you at home. Bye Taeyeon, Tiffany-sshi.

Nichkhun leave his three friends and go away from the office. At Wooyoung side, they were shocked by how Nichkhun just called Tiffany.

WY : Wait did he just call touTiffany-sshi.

Taeyeon : Yeah, it's weird. You are bestfriend you two.

Tiffany : He's still my bestfriend but now for him I don't know what I am for him now. Since the holidays in Maldives he is really distant with me.

WY : Don't worry, you know Khun. He'll come back to you. But I can tell you something. I'm the only one who know that.

Tiffany : What is it??

WY : You really hurt him and he is lost with his feelings because he still like you but he also still love Victoria-sshi. He need time to think about his feelings. You know when Taeyeon was with Leeteuk, I was really hurt.

Taeyeon : But you forgive me and now we are together.

WY : Yes, you are right. Look, if you want to know the true I can tell you.

Tiffany : About his feelings??

WY : Yeah. You know we grew up together.[Tiffany nodded] Well since we are young Khunnie always loved you. The first time he saw he felt something in his heart. Normally I can't tell you this I made a promise with Khun but I won't hide this from you so I'm going to tell you all the thing he said to me about you.

Tiffany : What did he tell you??

WY : You know Khun has a big heart and he'll always protect you if something happen to you. When we were in high school, Khun and me wanted to tell you our feelings to you and Taeyeon. We thought you love us in the same way but we were wrong. When we saw talking at the class. We were ready to tell you our feelings but when you told us you were with Siwon and Leeeuk we were disappointed but you know us we didn't show you a sad face. We always supported you and told you to be carful with boys. I was affected when you told us your relastionship with them but the person who was the most affected was Khun. He always helped you when you had a problem with Siwon or with your homework. When we came back at home from school, he went straight to his room and I can tell you, it was the first time I saw Khun cried. He's not the guy who showed his feelings but you really hurt him.

Taeyeon : I didn't know we disappointed you.

WY : You were with Leeteuk and Siwon that why you didn't know. We always hidded our love away from you. When we were in Maldives, we didn't stay with you because you were with your boyfriends at this time and we were really pissed off. Then when he was with Victoria, he was really happy but when Victoria left him, he became to be another person.

Tiffany : What kind of person??

WY : You know, he didn't come home sometimes. When he come home, he always drunk or sometimes they called me to bring Khun back at home.

Tiffany : Did he always come home late??

WY : Yes. You know he close his heart now and he isn't the Nichkhun I used to know. He is an another person, he is cold sometimes. We didn't talk much right now. When I wake up for the work, he's still sleeping and when I come home he isn't at home. Between Khun and me it's Khun who suffer the most. And now he put a fence between all his friends.

Tiffany : I don't know what to say...I didn't know...about his feelings...

WY : You were so blind by your for Siwon that you forget Khun. But the thing he can't forget about you is when you didn't spend his birthday with him. I know Khun really well and you know him really well too and we both know that Khun doesn't forgive people easily.

Tiffany : Do you know if he hates me now??

WY : One day, he was drunk and he told me that he hates you because he think it was your fault if he isn't with Victoria anymore but he didn't mean it. He was drunk. But if I have to answer you about this question. He doesn't hate you, it's just now he close his heart and his feelings. He just like now as a simple friend.

Tiffany didn't know what to say, she felt really bad for all the things she did to him. She didn't know how to gain his confidence and most importatly his love for her. Taeyeon tried her best to comfort Tiffany.

 

At Nichkhun side, he went to the hospital meet Junho. 

NK : Hey Junho. What are you doing here? Didn't you said you have a day off??

JH : Hey, I had but Minho didn't feel great.

NK : Is he okay now??

JH : He just need some rest. Yesterday he had a fever. He'll can go home tomorrow.

NK : Can I see him??

JH : Sure, he'll be happy to see you. I'm going to buy food for him. See you later hyung.