Chapter 2

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

The next day, Khun and Wooyoung went to the airport and wait for the others. They saw theeir with his wife, they all greet each other and they were waiting for Tiffany and Taeyeon. 15 minutes later, they saw Tiffany and Taeyeon with their boyfriends, Khun and Wooyoung were sad, they decide to go first to the plane. On the plane, they were sat beside each other. Khun and Wooyoung were uncomfortable because they haven't got a girlfriend and their friend are with their wife.

WY : Khun, I think I regret to take my holidays now.

Khun : Yeah, me too. I won't see all this couple mushy all the time.

WY : What do you want to do there?

Khun : I don't know. How about we go on the beach and after we'll make a barbecue.

WY : That sound great.

They were plannint after many hours, they finally arrive in Maldives. They are all happy. They took their luggage and went to the hotel, Khun give the key to each couple and Wooyoung. They went to their room and saw the big room with a big bathroom and a large balcony. In Wooyoung room, he was unpacking his stuff, he was tired by the long travel, he heard a knock on his door, he went to oopen the door and saw Khun. He enter inside and, they talk in the living room.

WY : Did you already unpack your stuff?

Khun : Oh no, I'll do this later not now. What do you want to do?

WY : I don't know, but you said you want to go to the beach and after a barbecue.

Khun : Yeah, I forgot. I receive a text of Taec and they all are in the beach. Come on, we join them there.

WY : Ok, let's go.

They leave the hotel and went to the beach meet the other. When they arrive there, they saw all the couple playing together, they were jealous about their friends, they went to them but they make a space between them. They didn't enjoyed their day, Khun and Wooyoung decide to walk around the island. Tiffany and Taeyeon saw their bestfriend leave the beach, they decide to went to them.

Tiffany : Hey boys, what are you doing? You won't joint us?

Khun : We decide to walk around and found a nice place for tonight.

WY : Go joint your boyfriend, I think they are waiting for you.

Taeyeon : But you are sure, you won't coming play with us?

Khun : Yeah, we're fine. We can meet tonight with the others. See you later.

The boys leave the beahc and walk away from the girls. they walk and stop in a pub, they ordered a cocktail. They drink a lot of alcohol and they become drunk, they decide to leave the pub and went to the hotel for a rest. They went to their room and went rest some sleep before the barbecue. The night arrive and the others wait them for the barbecue, they don't have news about Wooyoung and Khun. Taec and Junho try to call them but nobody answer the call. They decide to check the room of Khun and Wooyoung. Junho went to Wooyoung room and taaec to Khun room. In Wooyoung room, Junho knock the door but there was no answer so he deicde to enter inside, he went to the bedroom and saw Wooyoung sleeping. He went to Wooyoung and wake him up, Wooyoung wake up and saw Junho, he was surprised.

WY : Junho? What are you doing in my room?

JH : I tried to call youbut you didn't answer your phone so I decided to check you up. Everybody, wait for you and Khun. We have planning to make a barbecue. Hurry up hyung!

WY : Okay, I take a shower and change my clothes and I joint you outside.

He get up from his bed and went to the bathroom take a shower. In Khun room, Taec didn't knock the door, he went directly inside and saw Khun sleeping. He wakes Khun, Khun open his eyes and saw Taec.

Taec : Khun, wake up!! Everybody wait for you.

Khun : Why?

Taec : You forgot, we have planning a barbecue. Wake up now and prepare yourself. I'll wait for you outside.

Khun decide to change his clothes. 10 minutes later, Wooyoung and Khun joint the other, the boys did the barbecue and the girls were preparing food. 20 minutes later, they all eat the food, Khun and Wooyoung eat together, they saw all their friend eat in couple and did thing mushy, they were annoyed about them, it cut their appetite. Wooyoung saw Taeyeon and Leeteuk fed food to each other, he was hurt but she's her bestfriend do he can do nothing. He finish to masticate his food and leave everybody, he went to the hotel and went to his room. Khun saw Wooyoung leaving, he decided to follow him and leave everyboy too. Their friends saw them leaving, they wonder why they are like this. Taeyeon and Tiffany decide to check the two boys. In the hotel, Wooyoung and Khun take the elevator and went to their room; They were tired by this day, so they decided to go sleep. In Taeny side, they went to Wooyoug and Khun room, Taeyeon knock Wooyoung door but there was no answer, same thing for Tiffany. They knock a few times but abandonned, they meet them tomorrow.

The next day, Wooyoung was awake, he wasn't in a good mood, he decided to do nothing today, same thing for Khun. In Taeyeon side, she went to Wooyoung room, this time she hope an answer of Wooyoung, she knock the door and wait, Wooyoung heard the door, he went to the door when he open he saw Taeyeon, he did Taeyeon enter in his room and went to the living room.

Taeyeon : Hey Woo, how are you?

WY : I..I fine and you?

Taeyeon : I'm fine. Yesterday, you weren't in a good mood. Why did you leave us?

WY : It's...because I was really tired. Why did I miss you?

Taeyeon : Yes, I was worried for you.

WY : Well, you don't have, you have Leeteuk.

Taeyeon : I know but it's not the same with him compare to you.

WY : What do you mean? You are happy with him right?

Taeyeon : Sure, I'm happy with him but it's just you are my bestfriend and I want to spend my time with you too.

WY : Don't worry, I'll won't leave you. Bestfriend.

Taeyeon : Keep your promise. Anyways, what are you going to do today?

WY : Uhm...nothing why?

Taeyeon : Do you want to come with me walking around the island?

WY : Yes, just wait 5 minutes, I'm going to take a t-shirt and we can go after.

5 minutes later, he come out of his room and joint Taeyeon, they leave the hotel and go walking around, Wooyoung was happy because he can spend a time with her.  They were walking around the beach, they were walking in silence until Wooyoung broke it and talk to her.

WY : So, do you enjoy the holidays?

Taeyeon : Yeah, it's really fun and good.

WY : Okay. How is it with Leeteuk?

Taeyeon : It's good but sometimes, he is not here with and I feel alone.

WY : Maybe he is busy with his work. But you don't have to worry, ou have your bestfriend to support you and spend time with.

Taeyeon : Hehe, thank you bestfriend.

They walked to the hotel and they saw Leeteuk waiting for Taeyeon, Wooyoung and Taeyeon saw him, she went to Leeteuk and leave Wooyoung alone, before he can says something to her she already left him. He was sad, he went to his room and won't be disturb by the others.

Wooyoung P.O.V :

She left me again, it really hurt me when she is like this. I'm just her bestfriend with who she can talk. Do you know how much I love you Taeyeon. It really hurt me seeing you with Leeteuk and not me. I hope one day we can be together, I really love you Taeyeon but you saw me just like a brother. 

He was thinking about Taeyeon until someone knock to his door, he went to open the door and Khun. Khun enter in his room, they talk in the living room.

WY : What are you doing hyung?

Khun : Nothing just seeing if you were here. I'm tired to see all the couple act mushy.

WY : Yeah me too.

Khun : I just was thinking about this and I think I can't stay here longer. I hate this holidays, we were suppose to enjoy it with our friends but there are always with their wife and we are abandon. I decide and think about a long time, I return in Seoul tomorrow.

WY : Wait, you can't leave me here alone. What about me?

Khun : Do you want to come home with me?

WY : [think] Uhm...okay I follow you but what can we say to the others?

Khun : We have to return in Korea because of work.

WY : it's not bad at all. Okay, come on, we're going to say goodbye to them.

They left Wooyoung's room and went to the pool, they found all their friends having fun with their wife, their were really jealous about that. Khun decide it was Wooyoung to tell the new to them.

Khun : It's you who have to tell them.

WY : What?! Why me, it's your idea to leave not mine.

Khun : Just tell them, they all understand you.

WY : Fine, I'll tell them.

They walk to their friend, luckily they were all here. Wooyoung and Khun approached them and try to have their attention.

WY : Guys, we have something to say to you.

They stop what they're doing and listen Wooyoung and Khun.

CS : Yeah hyungs, what is it?

WY : [sigh] We leave tomorrow. We can't stay longer with you. We're really sorry.

Taeny : What?! Why??!!

Khun : [throught to himself : because of you that why we are leaving] It's because work..

WY : Yeah, Khun right it's because work, the boss call us and he want to meet us tomorrow.

Taec : But it's just the beginning. You can't leave all your friend here.

Khun : We are really sorry but we have to leave. So we are here to say goodbye to all of you. See you next time in Korea.

They leave before the others can say something. they went to their room and pack their luggage for the airport. Tiffany and Taeyeon were sad to know they have to leave. They decided to go meet the boys. They were walking and saw them at the reception pay the hotel. The boys pay the hotel, they finished to pay, they grab their luggage and went to in taxi, they saw their bestfriend walking to them. They ignore them and went directly to the taxi but taeyeon and Tiffany grab their arms and turn them to face her.

Taeyeon : Wooyoung, why didn't you tell me early you have to leave?!!

WY : I'm sorry but [lie] the boss call us and he need our help.

Taeyeon : What's wrong with you? I know you Wooyoung, you are my bestfriend, yesterday, you weren't you. What's wrong?

WY : [sigh] Nothing...

Tiffany : Khun oppa, what's wrong with you two?

Khun : Like Wooyoung said nothin is wrong.

Taeny : Come on, we throught we were bestfriend but you said nothing to us. We won't talk to you anymore.

Wooyoung and Khun begin to be angry, they can't holding their feelings.

Khunyoung : You want to know why??!! It's because of the two of you!! It's because we love you, yeah, we love since we were young but you saw me like a brother. You don't know how hard and hurt it is to see you with your boyfriend. Yeah, we're leaving you, because we're tired to see you and eerybody act mushy in front us. You think we enjoy our holidays right now?? No, we hate our holidays, because we are useless and we are tranparent to you, you didn't notice us when you are with your boyfriends, it's really hurt. You can't understand our feelings. We see you in Korea goodbye.

Khun and Wooyoung get in to the taxi and went to the airport leaving Taeyeon and Tiffany, they didn't know what to say to the boys, thy didn't notice they were in love with her. They just were shock and sorry about what they heard from the boys. They went to join the other to the pool, they went to their boyfriend but they didn't say anything to them. They are thinking about Khun and Wooyoung. On the boys side, they were arrive to the airport, they went to register their luggage and wait for their plane. 45 minutes later, they get to the plane and leave for Korea. They were sad and hurt about the girls.