Chapter 27

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

Junho was in Khun's office with him. They talk about Khun action. Junho was happy for him, Khun was still shocked with his own action to Tiffany.

NK : I know, I'm shock too. What do you think she is going to do??

JH : I don't know but you forgive and you tell her you love her. It's the important thing. I really proud of you.

NK : Thanks  but anyways what's about you??

JH : Not now. I need time for me plus I'm really busy with my work, it's not the right time.

They were still talking until they heard the knock on the door and they saw Tiffany enter inside. Junho decided to let the two alone. Tiffany entered inside and saw Khun with Junho, she saw Junho leave, she greet him and went to Khun who was signed the papers.

Tiffany : Hey Khun.

NK : Hey Fany. How are you??

Tiffany : I'm fine..

They didn't talk Khun decide to break the silence between them.

NK : About earlier, I'm sorry...

Tiffany : Oh...no it's okay..

NK : Ok..Then I'm going..now.

Tiffany : Okay..

Nichkhun went to the door and was about to leave his office and Tiffany. He stopped walking, he went back to Tiffany and kiss her. Tiffany was shocked but she kiss Khun back. They kiss passionately. Khun was the first to pulled away the kiss. He looked Tiffany and smiled to her, she smiled back to him.

NK : I'm sorry for the last time. I was so angry and i said a lot of thing I didn't mean it.

Tiffany : I forgive you. But I'm the one who has to say I'm sorry you are the one who suffered a lot. I said a lot things too but I didn't mean it too.

NK : I only think about me and my problems. I was really selfish and I didn't think of you. Now I want to clear this thing. I know Victoria problem was not your fault. I was so angry that she broke up with me I put all of this on your back. And if I don't clear this right now I'm going to regret it because I don't like seeing you in another man and I won't see you in another man because you I love you and you are the only one who can make my heart happy you are only one who can understand my problems and give me some advices and because you are the only person can make me smile after the first person I like.

Tiffany : I'm happy that we can clear this thig right now. I don't like seeing you alone and cold with me. I really miss my bestfriend. And you the only person who can understand me and console me when I'm sad or hurt. I love you too Nichkhun.

NK : So Hwang Tiffany, I'm going to ask you. Would you be my girlfriend??

Tiffany : I won't make a mistake again. Yes, I want to be your girlfriend.

NK : I love you and I promise I won't do the same thing that Siwon did to you.

Tiffany cried in happiness, Nichkhun wiped her tears away, he kiss her passionately.