Chapter 3

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

In Incheon airport, Wooyoung and Khun arrive, they take thir luggage and went to their home. They didn't talk during the journey. When they arrive at home, they went to their room left their stuff and went to the living room. They didn't know what to do and say.

WY : What just happen with the girls.

Khun : I don't know but I'm really better after to tell her my feelings.

WY : Me too but do you think, they're going to talk to us afer their holidays??

Khun : I don't know but now I'm a little bit angry at them.

WY : Yeah, I understand. I hate vacation seriously.

They were talking about 15 minutes until they felt tired so they go to sleep and try to not think about the incident.

---------------------------------------

Two days laters, everybody was returning in Korea and went to their back life. The girls went to the office working. On the boys side they were on the parking lot park their cars. They went to the office and saw their bestriend but they were still angry at them so they advoid them and went to their office. The two girls notice they won't talk to them and they feel sorry. Taeyeon has a file and she went to Wooyoung office to sign the file. She kncok the door and enter, she saw Wooyoung working.

Taeyeon : Wooyoung, I need your sign for a file.

WY : Sure. He signed the paper and give back to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon : Here the last paper.

WY : Okay. I finish so you can leave now.

Taeyeon : Wooyoung about the last time...

WY : [focus on his work and don't face Taeyeon] I won't talk about this so can you leave my office now, I have a lot work.

She was sad but she leave his office, she won't be arguing with him. She went to her office and sigh. She didn't know she hurted him when she was with Leeteuk. On Khun side, he walked to his office and join Wooyoung but Tiffany call him, he regonized the voice but he didn't turn his head, he was still angry at her. He didn't stop and went directly to the office. In Wooyoung and Khun office, they were talking.

Khun : How are you dude??

WY : I'm fine. Did they talk to you the girls??

Khun : No, why did they talk to you?

WY : Not Tiffany but Taeyeon yes, she wanted talking about the last time but I stopped her, she is with Leeteuk, I won't break her relationship with him. It's hurt me to see her with him but as long she is happy with him I'm happy for her.

Khun : Same for me and Tiffany.

WY : Come on it's lunch break, do you want to eat to the restaurant?

Khun : Sure.

They leave their office, when they were walking they passed in front og Taeyeon and Tiffany office, the girls stopped the two boys but Khun and Wooyoung walk faster plus they saw Siwon and Leeteuk coming to the girls so they left to the parking lot and going to the restaurant. They didn't talk to much, they were hurt to see their bestriend with another man. After the breeak lunch, they went straight to their office but Wooyung left Khun, he need coffee. So Wooyoung, went buy coffee, when he was waling he bumped onto someone, he help this person to get up and saw Taeyeon, he release his hand from her hand.

WY : Sorry, I didn't see you. Are you okay?

Taeyeon : Yes, I'm fine.

WY : Okay, then I leave. he was able to walk but Taeyeon want to talk about the incident, so she stops him.

Taeyeon : Wooyoung. I want to talk to you about the incident.

WY : We don't need to talk about this. It's the past.

Taeyeon : I don't care, if it was the past. I just want to know if you said was true about your feelings.

WY : [head down] What are you ging to say if I say it's true about my feelings. You have Leeteuk. But don't worry we're still friends.

Taeyeon : We are friends, why are you advoiding me and not talking to me.

WY : You think it's easy to see you with him when I'm around? [lose temper] You don't understand because you have a boyfriend and you are not in my case. So yeah, what I said the last time was true but now for me it's the past, I'm happy you are with Leeteuk. As long you are happy, I'm happy for you. Sorry but I have to go, see you later.

Taeyeon : Wait, why didn't you confess to me earlier?

WY : Because you are with Leeteuk and I on't break up your relationship with him. I know you love him a lot.

After what he said, he leaves Taeyeon alone and go buy coffee. Meanwhile, Taeyeon shared a tears, she didn't know how hurt he was. She feel really sorry about this. After she knows about his true feelings, she was lost.