Chapter 33

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

One month have pass, Junho and Hyoyeon were back togother in Seoul with Minho. Minho was happy that he has now a mother. When they come back there, they went to Khun house. They saw all their friends, they greet them and they congratulate Junho and Hyoyeon.

NK : Yeah man, I'm happy that you are back with Hyoyeon.

JH : Thanks Khun. Anyways where is Wooyoung??

NK : He is at the company in the meeting.

JH : Why Taeyeon look sad?? Did something happen to them??

NK : It's not the right time to tell you this.

JH : Hey, I want to know.

NK : Wooyoung saw Taeyeon with Leeteuk the last time. He saw them at the restaurant and he is now angry at Taeyeon. Leeteuk is back and he isn't going to let Taeyeon go again.

JH : But Wooyoung misunderstood that. Do you know what's Taeyeon said to Leeteuk??

NK : Tiffany said to me that she won't go back with Leeteuk. But you know what Wooyoung is now really sad. He thinked that she cheated him and she is back with Leeteuk. There a lot of problems here.

JH : What's problems??

NK : You miss a lot thing while you in Ilsan. Let me you tell you. Taec and Yoona are in crisis again. 

JH : Again??!!!

NK : Yeah, they act like nothing happen now. But their couple is in a big crisis. It's not Taec fault but Yoona fault.

JH : Why Yoona's fault???

NK : Yoona think that Taec don't love her anymore. She said he isn't romantic or caring anymore. But the true is that Taec is still the same guy. He just doesn't know how to express his feelings. They live separately now. Taec live now in a little appartment near the work. He let the house to Yoona. Wooyoung's couple is a crisis. They don't talk to each other.

JH : And the others??

NK : Always in love. I really want to help Taec and Wooyoung.

JH : Me too. With Taec it's going to be easy to help because he can understand the situation. Wooyoung it's going to be a little complicated because he is really stubborn. But Yoona, she is really difficult. Taeyeon, it's different she can understand but sometime she is like Wooyoung.

NK : What do you think, whe have to do??

JH : We have to talk to Taec and Wooyoung about it. And after we have to talk with Yoona and Taeyeon.

NK : Okay. Seriously love isn't easy at all...

Nichkhun went to Taec's office. He entered inside and saw him sleeping on his couch. The way Taec look it say that he look really tired, sad and hurt. He won't bother Taec. He went back to his office where Junho was.

NK : Junho, he isn't really in a good mood. He is sleeping right now.

JH : Go back to his office and talk to him. They have to clear the mess.

Nichkhun listen Junho. He went back to Taec's office. He wakes him up. Taec open his eyes and saw Khun in front of him. Khun saw Taec eyes and it was red.

NK : Are you okay man??

TY : I'm fine. What are you doing here??

NK : Check up if you were okay. We knew about you and Yoona. Did you make up with her about your problems??

TY : No and it's better in that way. She need her space so I give it to her some space.

NK : Taec. You are hurting yourself being like that.

Nichkhun saw three bottles of wisky on Taec desk.

NK : Did you drink the three bottles??

TY : Why do you ask this question if you know the answer.

NK : Taec wakes up your marriage is not finish with Yoona. Stop drinking alcohol. It's not going to help.

TY : I don't need your moral. I drink what I want. What did I do wrong to her?? I never cheated on her back. Maybe it is her who cheat behin my back.

NK : Taec you know she really love you. She'll nevr do that to you.

TY : Love is really . I deicde to do something.

NK : What are you going to do??

TY : I'm going to leave this post. It's better if it's you or Wooyoung the boss not me. I can't go home found Yoona. I can't tolerate that plus Yoona won't talk to me at all.

NK : Leaving this post won't help you. You are the best director of our company.

TY : I already think about it. I'm going to leave Korea for a moment. I need to clear my mind to take care of me.

NK : What's about Yoona??

TY : She need her space. I am not going to go back to her. She want her space. I don't know if she still in love with me or if I'm always her husband. Look, I'm leaving tonight don't tell anyone that I am leaving Korea espacially to Yoona. I'll sent to her the divorce file. She just need to sign this and my laywer will take care of the rest.

NK : Taec don't do that. It will hurt you a lot.

TY : Don't worry I'm fine. I'll leave now. See you later Khun.

Tec leave the company and went to his home. He didn't found Yoona. He is thinking that she was surely with the others girls. He packed his clothes and leave his house. He went to the airport.

TY : Hello, is it possible to have a ticket plane for Maldives??

Reception : Sure. When do you want to leave for Maldives??

TY : Right now. Is it possible??

Reception : I'll check up and I'll tell you. So there one seat who available. The plane will take off in one hour is that okay to you??

TY : Yes as long as I can leave Korea. Thank you sir.

Taec receive his ticket plane. He went to the plane, he found his seat and wait for the departure. At Khun side, he went to his office but he didn't found Junho. He went to the cafeteria and found him with the others. He saw Yoona. He doesn't know what to do. He promised to Taec to not telling her that he was leaving Korea and her. He went to them and sit next to Wooyoung who was busy with his Ipad. Yoona was sit in front of him. He decide to talk with her about the situation with Taec.

NK : Hey Yoona are you okay??

Yoona : I'm fine thanks. How are you??

NK : I'm fine too thanks. So how is the situation between Taec and you?? Did you talk to him or see him??

Yoona : We didn't talk to each others since two weeks and since this two weeks I didn't see him too.

NK : Do you miss Taec??

Yoona : I really miss him..

NK : So why do you push him away??

Yoona : I don't know. He is always working and I though he cheated on me.

NK : Yoona he didn't cheated on you. He is really sincere with you. Why do you doubt of Taec's feelings??

Yoona : I don't know. He don't talk to me. When he come home he doesn't talk to me or we didn't eat together. Since we graduate from school he isn't the Taec I used to know. I think he hide a lot things from me.

NK : Yoona. Taec is always the same. You know him, his personality. I already talk to him Yoona and he isn't really well. To tell you the true he is really disappointed. Did you go in his office??

Yoona : No why??

NK : Yoona, you hurt him really badly. When I went to his office there are a lot of bottles of wisky and I can tell you that he drank already all the bottle of wisky. He gives to you some space. You told him that you need space and you don't know what to do. He gave to you all of this. He did that because he won't see you hurt or sad about him.

Yoona : Why are you saying this???

NK : What I mean with this it's Taec is going to leave Korea and you. He is not in the comapny right now.

Yoona : What do you mean with him leaving Korea and me??

NK : I mean he can't take this anymore. He is leaving you and, his job and Korea. He send to you the divorce files. He already sign the paper.

Yoona : What??!!! No way. Don't tell me he already sign this??!!! Where is he right now??

NK : Yoong, I'm really sorry. He isn't in Korea anymore. He has already leave Korea. You did a big mistake. You didn't ask him about his feelings.

Yoona broke in tears, she won't Taec leaving her. She made a big mistake and she was sad. At Taec side, the plane didn't leave Korea. He was still waiting. At Yoona side, she was leaving for the airport with Khun. When they arrived there, Yoona went to the reception.

Yoona : Hello, I want to know if you see a tall men??

Reception : There a lot of tall man.

Yoona : I'm Ok Yoona. Did you see my husband?? His name is Ok Taecyeon.

Reception : Ah! I saw him earlier and he was with his luggage.

Yoona : Where is he right now??

Reception : I'm sorry but I can't tell you.

Yoona : I don't care. Just tell me where did he leave?? Did the plane already leave??

Reception : He is leaving for Maldives and the plane already leave the airport.

Yoona left the reception. She went back to Khun and cried. Khun went to her and hug her.

NK : It's okay Yoona. What are you going to do now?? Are you going to sign the divorce papers??

Yoona : No, I won't divorce with him. I love Taec so much. Could you send me at my home??

NK : Sure.

They left the airport. Khun drove Yoona to her home. He left Yoona and went back to his home. He found Wooyoung with a luggage. He went to him and ask him what happen.

NK : What are you doing Woo??

WY : I am leaving.

NK : Where??

WY : Somewhere where I can find happiness.

NK : But are you not happy with Taeyeon??

WY : It is maybe her who isn't happy with me.

NK : Why are you thinking about that??

WY : I just saw Taeyeon with Leeteuk. Maybe she is still in love with him and she always consider me only as her best friend.

NK : You are wrong. She isn't in love with Leeteuk anymore.

WY : I stop you here. Right now, I am going to take time for me.

NK : What are you going to say to Taeyeon?? She doesn't know that you leave. She will be worry about you. You are not going the thing that Taec did to Yoona?!

WY : Just leave me alone. 

Wooyoung leave Nichkhun. He went to the airport and went to join Taec in Maldives. At Taec side, he was in Maldive since yesterday. He went to the beach, he sit and look at the beach. He saw a family enjoying a family time. He smile seeing that scene. He was happy to be far away from Seoul and his problems. Yoona wasn't on hs mind. Just then, he received a call from his lawyer and friend Gary.

TY : Hey Gary. Why do you call me??

Gary : Taec, I received the divorce files and Yoona didn't sign the papers. I think she still love you.

TY : Yeah, she always push me away from her. You think it call love what she did??

Gary : Man, I'm your friend and I think you have to go back to her.

TY : But I can't.. I can't go back to her..

Gary : Why??

TY : Because do this anymore..I'm giving up..

Gary : Taec you are going to regret your thing.

TY : I know but what if if I go back to her and she'll do the same thing?? You think that I want to play this game again?? I'm tired about that. You have a wife too. What if your wife will do this to you??

Gary : I'll be hurt too but Jihyo isn't like that. Look, you want to divorce and she won't to divorce with you. You have to find an agreement with her.

TY : Okay. I'll you later.

Taec hang up. He was happy that Yoona didn't sign the divorce paper but at the same time he was tired of Yoona game. He called Yoona and tried to search an agreement with her.

Yoona : Hello??

TY : Hello Yoona.

Yoona : Taec is it you?? Where are you??

TY : Yes it's me. Yoona did you receive the divorce files??

Yoona : Yes. I didn't sign this. Taec, I won't divorce with you.

TY : Yoona, I'm tired with your game. You push me away from you and after that you said you love me and then you push me away again and again. I won't play your game anymore Yoona.

Yoona : What do you mean??

TY : I mean, I want to divorce. If you saw the paper, I give it to you everything. Look you just have to sign this paper and return to me and when they'll said that we are officially not together anymore you'll be free and you'll do your life and I'll do mine.

Yoona : So for you it's over between us?? After all we did together.

TY : For you it was over since a long time.

Yoona : NO! You know what?? I'm not going to sign this ing papers before we talk face to face.

TY : There nothing to talk face to face anymore Yoona.

Yoona hang up. Taec was angry after Yoona. He won't play to her gaame anymore.