Chapter 21

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

The week went really fast, it's now their last day. They did a barbecue and talked about their wife. Junho and NIchkhun didn't talk, they stay quiet.

TY : Hey Woo congrats, you finally win Taeyeon's heart.

WY : Thanks bro, it was not easy at all.

JK : Why you don't talk Junho, Khun??

JH : It's because we have nothing to talk about this. You already know our situation.

CS : I heard from Sooyoung that Hyoyeon still love you hyung. Why don't you go back with her??

JH : It will not be the same. My love for her will not be the same than before. There is always that thing.

CS : But if she will not be with Eunhyuk, do you come back with her??

JH : I don't know. 

NK : Let's talk about something else. 

Jay : And you Khun, with Tiffany??

NK : What Tiffany?? There nothing between her and me, she's still with Siwon. And I don't care now.

WY : Khun do you still love her??

NK : Yes and no. Ok, I'm going to sleep tomorrow we have long travel.

JH : Yeah me too. Goodnight man.

JK : Yah, you two come back here, we didn't finish.

Junho and Nichkhun go to sleep, the rest of the boys followed them. The next day, they packed their stuff, they went to the train station and go back to Seoul. 2 hours later, they arrived in Seoul, their wives waited them except for Junho and Nichkhun. Tiffany and Hyoyeon were here too.

Yoona : Taec oppa, I'm here.

TY : Hey babe are you fine??

Yoona : Yep.

They all went to the restaurant where they always ate when they were in university near the Han River. They arrive there and ordered a table for them.  Junho and Nichkhun sit together opposite from Tiffany and Hyoyeon. The two boys start to talk, they talked about Junho work.

NK : So tomorrow you'll go work back at the hospital.

JH : Yeah, I really miss this hospital mostly a little boy.

NK : Who is the little boy??

JH : He is a patient at this hospital since he was born. When he was born, he had complication with his breathing. Now, he is 7 years old and he is really cute. When I was in Ethiopia, I always called him if he was okay or if his health was okay. He's like a bestfriend for me.

NK : I didn't know. It's really cool. What's his name??

JH : His name is Minho. Normally I don't like talk about my patients but him he is really special for me.

NK : Yeah, I really like to meet him one day. His parents visit him??

JH : He...he doesn't have parents. His mother died when she gave birth and his father died in a car accident. He is really intelligent, there obody who come to visit him except me.

NK : That's mean he is an orphan.

JH : Yeah, that's why he is really special for me. I didn't tell anyone about this, you are going the first person to know about this.

NK : What??

JH : I want to adopt this little child. He deserve to be in a family.

NK : But you are alone. Are you sure, you can raise this child??

JH : Yes and I really want him to have a family. I don't care if I have to raise Minho alone. I can work at part time at the hospital.

NK : I don't know what to say but I support you. You'll be a really good father.

JH : Thanks man. And I already did the request to adopt Minho. I have to wait for the answer I really hope, they'll accept.

NK : I don't see why they won't. When you have the answer, tell me okay. I'm really tired.

JH : Yeah me too. They are really busy with their wives. Why don't we go outside. There the Han River next.

NK : Sure no problem.

Junho and Nichkhun leave their friends and went outside take some fresh air. They walk along the Han River. They talked happily until something interrupted them. They saw a car went to the Han River. The two boys went where the car crash. The scene was seen from the restaurant, Junho and Khun friends saw the car crash in the Han River. They all went where the accident where. At Junho and Nichkhun side, they saw the car begin to sink. They saw their friends coming to them.

NK : What just happen man??

JH : I don't know but we have to save the two persons and bring them out of the water.

Nichkhun agree with Junho. He saw Junho jumped, he followed Junho, they swim to the car and tried to save the two persons fom the car. At their friend side, they scream Junho and Nichkhun names. Tiffany and Hyoyeon were afraid for them. They scream their names. Taecyeon call the urgence and told them the place. At Junho side, he enter from the window who was already open. He didn't have enough breathing, Nichkhun take the relay, he went inside the car and succes to remove the seat belt. Junho went back Nichkhun and pulled the man to him and Nichkhun the woman to him. They swim back to their friends. They go out from the water and they started the cardiac massage. Nichkhun success, he saw the woman opening her eyes slowly and cough. At Junho side, he did the massage until he saw the ambulance take him to the hospital. Junho went with them to the hospital. Nichkhun was taken too in the hopital in case if he isn't injure. Their friends followed the ambulance and went too to the hospital. When they arrive, they saw Nichkhun waiting in the waiting room alone. They all went to him. Tiffany run to him and hug Nichkhun tightly. Nichkhun was shock by her. She cried and hit him repeately on his chest.

Tiffany : I hate you Khun..I through I lose you.

NK : I'm okay now. Plus you have your boyfriend, if you lose me, your boyfriend will be here with you.

Tiffany : Why are you saying that??!! You mean a lot for me..

NK : I'm just a friend for you. I'm not an important person. I'm sorry if I worried you.

Tiffany : You are really important for me, don't you know that?? I really care for you. 

Tiffany wait for Nichkhun but he didn't answer back her. Nichkhun saw Junho coming to them with little bruises. He went to Junho and hug him.

NK : You okay man??

JH : Yeah don't worry.

NK : Where were you?? I was waiting for you. I asked at the nurse where were you but they didn't answer me.

JH : I was with Minho too. And I received a phone call and guess what.

NK : It was the answer for your request for Minho case??

JH : Yeah and they accept my request. I'm going to be his father!! I can't believe it they accept this really fast.

NK : Congrats man. He deserve to be with you this little child. Did you already told him about this??

JH : Yeah, when I received the call I was with him and he was really happy too.

NK : It's really cool!!!!

WY : What is cool??

Junho and Nichkhun were surprised. Nichkhun make a sign to Junho to tell the new to Wooyoung. Junho saw all his friends coming to them and Hyoyeon coming with them to him and Nichkhun.

TY : What happen here?? Are you okay you two??

Junho and Nichkhun nodded their head. Junho can't hide this anymore he told them the new.

JH : Guys, I'm going to be a father.

Hyoyeon was shock, she was really hurt by Junho words. She hide and hold her tears. The others were shock by this new but were happpy for Junho.

CS : What??

WY : Wait, where is your girlfriend??

JH : Wait wait, I don't have any girlfriend.

JK : If you don't have a girlfriend how can you be father??

NK : Let Junho explain first before to go on conclusion.

WY : Wait, Khun, you know about this??

JH : Okay. I'm sorry if I didn't told you about this. Khun is only the persin to know that. I swear of my life that I don't have a girlfriend or whatever you are thinking right now. I adopted a little boy and this child is really special for me because he is like my bestfriend. He lost his parents and he had nobody. I care  for him since he was born. I know it's really sudden but you have to know that he deserve a family and i'm going to be his family.